Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 125

Thread: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

  1. #81

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Great thanks to all who have taken leave from work and having your leave approved.
    We have already reserved flight tickets from our agency and have shortlisted the hotel we are going to be staying in.
    We will be starting work with the designers to create the wedding gowns and Shanghainese cheongsam we need for this project.
    Those who have made your payment, great thanks! & remember to send me:
    - FULL NAME as in passport
    - PASSPORT NUMBER
    - EXPIRY DATE


    Finally 1 more slot available...
    Photographers interested, do contact us for more info

  2. #82
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Colin...here is to a successful overseas venture....
    And...

    Next up HK, Taiwan or.........Milan??

  3. #83

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Colin...here is to a successful overseas venture....
    And...

    Next up HK, Taiwan or.........Milan??
    next stop...??? not this year i guess

    Milano...

  4. #84

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Colin...here is to a successful overseas venture....
    And...

    Next up HK, Taiwan or.........Milan??
    oops Mark i forgot to send you the email...

    just send...

  5. #85

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Building Up For Shanghai...

    Day 2 NIGHT, we will be shooting around the Shanghai Bund...





    Day 3 DAY, we will be heading to the Venice of the East, 'Zhuo Zhuang'...



    Photographers interested to join us, we have 1 Final Slot available...

    sms or email if you are keen to embark on this journey with us


  6. #86

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang


    Sincerely thanks to all photographers who managed to apply for your leave and sending us all your details and confirmation.

    With regards to the official gown sponsor, I have decided to engage an award winning local designer for the wedding / evening gowns / Shanhainese gowns. Below is a recent showcase we did for him. A brief idea what you guys will be getting.




    Confirmed Photographers:
    1. alex
    2. denis
    3. daniel
    4. christmas
    5. nicholas
    6. neil
    7. ray
    8. joel
    9. andre
    10. jimmy
    11.


    1 final slot
    Those interested, the currently pricing is $1388.
    Will be increase to $1500 if register after 11 April
    due to the rise of China Yuen and June's Peak Travel Period

    For more info contact us!

  7. #87

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    This is the shoot the Sunday Times should have featured instead as an example of what CS photoshoot is about.

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    This is the shoot the Sunday Times should have featured instead as an example of what CS photoshoot is about.
    Hahaha... i got what you mean... totally agree!! Come on Jackie.. Let's chiong shanghai! One more drinking kaki.. haha

  9. #89

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    This is the shoot the Sunday Times should have featured instead as an example of what CS photoshoot is about.


    better not...later they shoot our paparazzi concept and mistaken you and alan for running up the stage!

    but i am amazed how the hell the reporters end up at the sentosa???

  10. #90

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    damn now i feel like going to shanghai also. maybe ill be reporter this time
    lol

  11. #91

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS View Post
    Hahaha... i got what you mean... totally agree!! Come on Jackie.. Let's chiong shanghai! One more drinking kaki.. haha
    i also ask Jacky also lei....i saw him in my dreams drinking at Shanghai with YOU & ME ha ha ha (joking)

    Auntie Jack don't like Shanghai...hai.....

    Hope got reporters shoot us at Shanghai....then we famous...........

  12. #92

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    damn now i feel like going to shanghai also. maybe ill be reporter this time
    lol
    ah ya...i wish you could go!!!!!!!!! Showdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    then we got soooo many handsome photog going.............

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    damn now i feel like going to shanghai also. maybe ill be reporter this time
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    i also ask Jacky also lei....i saw him in my dreams drinking at Shanghai with YOU & ME ha ha ha (joking)

    Auntie Jack don't like Shanghai...hai.....

    Hope got reporters shoot us at Shanghai....then we famous...........
    Wa.. now than i realize many handsome people still hanging ard in CS at this time ..ahha

    Can only Drink one 330ml can per nite ..ahah... gotta take care of equipment... anyway i abit kiasu... will get own insurance covered for equipment... hehe...

  14. #94

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS View Post
    Wa.. now than i realize many handsome people still hanging ard in CS at this time ..ahha

    Can only Drink one 330ml can per nite ..ahah... gotta take care of equipment... anyway i abit kiasu... will get own insurance covered for equipment... hehe...
    hmmmmmmmm me not handsome lei........

    just 1 last bs before i go work

    if got reporter come....YOU, JOEL, JIMMY, CHRIS, WILLIAM (I must put his name if not he will shout at me ) pose with model can liao...then....

    SHANGHAI TIMES READS:
    HANDSOME SG PHOTOGRAPHERS RENDEZVOUS IN SHANGHAI!

  15. #95

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS View Post
    Hahaha... i got what you mean... totally agree!! Come on Jackie.. Let's chiong shanghai! One more drinking kaki.. haha
    Maybe next round. We can be sure Charby will make it just as if not more exciting.

  16. #96

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    hmmmmmmmm me not handsome lei........

    just 1 last bs before i go work

    if got reporter come....YOU, JOEL, JIMMY, CHRIS, WILLIAM (I must put his name if not he will shout at me ) pose with model can liao...then....

    SHANGHAI TIMES READS:
    HANDSOME SG PHOTOGRAPHERS RENDEZVOUS IN SHANGHAI!
    Wah! I made it to Colin's list of handsome photogs...

  17. #97
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Wow! Zhouzhuang is nice. But a word of advice to the organizers - Please make sure you reach ZZ before 10am in the morning. After the place will be flooded with tourists, making photo-taking very difficult. Also, in June, it is summer time, so expect number of tourists to be a lot more and they will show up earlier. I went there at around 9:35am in winter time. Sure it is cold and a little foggy, but there are almost no tourists when I get there. For the adventurous, I suggest staying there overnight and take pictures at dusk/dawn, when the place is almost beautiful.

    Good luck an enjoy your photo trip! Too bad I cannot join this package as I live in Shanghai currently. Let me know if you want more ideas on where to take pictures in Shanghai apart from the Bund and ZZ.

  18. #98

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Wow! Zhouzhuang is nice. But a word of advice to the organizers - Please make sure you reach ZZ before 10am in the morning. After the place will be flooded with tourists, making photo-taking very difficult. Also, in June, it is summer time, so expect number of tourists to be a lot more and they will show up earlier. I went there at around 9:35am in winter time. Sure it is cold and a little foggy, but there are almost no tourists when I get there. For the adventurous, I suggest staying there overnight and take pictures at dusk/dawn, when the place is almost beautiful.

    Good luck an enjoy your photo trip! Too bad I cannot join this package as I live in Shanghai currently. Let me know if you want more ideas on where to take pictures in Shanghai apart from the Bund and ZZ.


    la lor zz is very beautiful! Last year when I was there in the afternoon, there were many tourist. But cos the place is so big, tourist move from one attraction to another. I was pleasantly surprised, we found many deserted corners and nostalgic locations for my own private shoot .

    Great for you to drop by and tip us. Keep in contact.

  19. #99
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post


    la lor zz is very beautiful! Last year when I was there in the afternoon, there were many tourist. But cos the place is so big, tourist move from one attraction to another. I was pleasantly surprised, we found many deserted corners and nostalgic locations for my own private shoot .

    Great for you to drop by and tip us. Keep in contact.
    No problem. Glad to share my experiences with all the CSers.

    Were you there during summer? Another watertown you can visit, which is very close to ZZ (10km away) is TongLi. Many movies are shot there. Also very close by ZZ is this garden/lake place called Shanghai Da Guan Yuan.

    Suggestions for other venues in Shanghai are:

    1. Dong Tai Road open air Antique market. Interesting place to get pics. I like this place more than Yuyuan/ChengHuangMiao. Close to the bund and yuyuan. Very short taxi ride.

    2. BingJiangDaDao. This is the other side of the Huangpu river. It is right by Shangri-La hotel and Dongfangmingzhu. It is newer and nicer, with restaurants, beer house and HagenDaaz. View is excellent. You can take the underground TIme-tunnel(shiguangshuidao) at the underpass at the bund to get to the other side, will cost you a 30 RMB each way though.

    3. You can get excellent bird's eye view of Shanghai and the bund on top of Dongfangmingzhu. At the observation deck you have to shoot through glass but the better way is to walk down the exit stairs to one level below. You can now access another deck on the foodcourt level. This side there are wires protecting the openings but big enough for your lens can poke thru!! To go up to observation deck (not the top deck) on Dongfangmingzhu is 85 RMB per pax.

    4. Hengshan Road area. From the bund take a MRT to People's square, transit to Line 1, go south to Hengshan Lu station. You will be in the French quarter of Shanghai. Sycamore trees line the streets and in Autumn they turn red and yellow and leaves fall. Old shanghai is here. very Romantic!

    If you need more let me know!

    Watertowns:

    I absolutely love water-towns. For those stay longer or coming back in the future on your own. Check these out. In terms of watertowns worth seeing are:

    Zhouzhuang - in Suzhou area. Most well known, commercialized and crowded by tourists.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhouzhuang
    My Zhouzhuang pics on Flickr

    Wu Zhen - in Zhejiang province. The most unspoilt and uncommercialized watertown of all.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuzhen

    Tong Li - 10KM from Zhouzhuang. Quite small.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongli,_Suzhou

    Xi Tang - in Jiashan (close to Jiaxing), Zhejiang province. 1 hour from Shanghai. Small.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xitang

    Zhu Jia Jiao - in Shanghai countryside between Zhouzhuang and Shanghai. Very new. Too new in fact. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhujiajiao
    My Zhujiajiao pics on Flickr

    Fengjing - in Jiaxing, Zhejiang province. This is not as well preserved but nice too.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ullrich/2245782142/

  20. #100
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: T I M E L E S S . R O M A N C E ~ Shanghai Tang

    By the way, just in case some of you are wondering. The movie Mi:3 is filmed in the XiTang watertown. This is view of where Tom Cruise was running down the corridor along the water.
    http://stan-the-man.fotopic.net/p57347483.html

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •