Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    wah, like that die lar, where old and poor can go now?
    dunno... i see some in the middle of the night flipping thru garbages, collecting paper boxes and empty cans...

    but funny thing is i never see them for last 3 years during eye e city collecting cans... else i snap them liao... then i write time... 2am... touching bo?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #22
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dunno... i see some in the middle of the night flipping thru garbages, collecting paper boxes and empty cans...

    but funny thing is i never see them for last 3 years during eye e city collecting cans... else i snap them liao... then i write time... 2am... touching bo?
    maybe u can do a story about 1 such person, submit as the eye challenge (whole year sires thingy)?

    1 photo by itself is quite weak.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    maybe u can do a story about 1 such person, submit as the eye challenge (whole year sires thingy)?

    1 photo by itself is quite weak.
    bueh gian... but i rather make a story about u collect cans... i dun mind every 2 hour take a shot... 12 shots...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Open your eyes, have some balls, and vote wisely before its too late.

    That will be the greatest gift you can give to our country and our sons and daughters.
    Last edited by Kusum Kangguru; 25th March 2009 at 06:45 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    What is the greatest gift that we can give to our country?
    The ability to produce and multiply Singapore babies.

  6. #26

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Agree....I have done mine....when will you?

    ]
    can anyone help find me girls who are willing to let me have babies?

  7. #27

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    can anyone help find me girls who are willing to let me have babies?
    Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

    try asking edison chan how he do it, since he will be coming to SG soon. lolx

  8. #28
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

    try asking edison chan how he do it, since he will be coming to SG soon. lolx


    learn from the master.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    can anyone help find me girls who are willing to let me have babies?
    Have you tried sperm bank?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

    try asking edison chan how he do it, since he will be coming to SG soon. lolx
    keep this thread alive, i would like to know when he officially conducts classes, early bird got discount?
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 26th March 2009 at 12:10 AM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #31

    Default Re: The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

    try asking edison chan how he do it, since he will be coming to SG soon. lolx
    No need wait for him to come here. I think SG also got one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •