Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

  1. #541

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    you should be very happy, so many birdies all over you

    just hope that they didn't decide to release all at once!

  2. #542
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ah, i wasn't at computer when you msn me last night..

    where is this lallang field! i never go before leh
    I want to go there take peekture.

  3. #543

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Sorry, CMI. Will be working.
    dun worry, we will hoot for you, hahahahaha

    BBBBBBBBB
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #544

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    they should make a jurong goat park.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #545

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ah, i wasn't at computer when you msn me last night..

    where is this lallang field! i never go before leh
    Want to go? Msn?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #546
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    dun worry, we will hoot for you, hahahahaha
    Wait I hoot you then you know.

  7. #547

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    haha. ebay.. i only used it once cus it seems like there's a lot of scams that went on there. But they really have good deals there cus i got my XA2 for about SGD 50 when locally people are selling a whooping $140!

    right now actually i'm not eyeing on any nikon lenses, maybe because nikon out of my budget, even if you can bid it lower :P i'm actually looking at sigma F1.4 30mm. if not, sigma 10-20 or 12-24. but i dunno if i'm going overseas with my friends so i dont dare to buy my lenses yet =/ and i heard sigma price increased after cny yeah?
    oh, i meant manual nikon lens, the old school kind meant for film.. some work well with digital format actually..

    sigma 10-20, if you get grey, can get for cheaper price. i cannot remember how much i got mine for pentax mount for, but i think it was $600+ , not a bad price at all!

    for that one, you can try lord's.. the last i asked for a quote (quite some time ago) for a friend, theirs was very competitive, grey though

  8. #548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    london 430 pounds..

    i bbb when i go back

  9. #549

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    grey 10-20 should be around the 680 region for f-mount.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #550

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Want to go? Msn?


    i wonder if it is the same as eikin's one..

    here

  11. #551

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    grey 10-20 should be around the 680 region for f-mount.
    one year ago, it was less, 5xx

    not sure about now, maybe after i get s5pro will find out more

  12. #552

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    one year ago, it was less, 5xx

    not sure about now, maybe after i get s5pro will find out more
    are you really serious about getting the s5pro or are you just mocking me?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh, i meant manual nikon lens, the old school kind meant for film.. some work well with digital format actually..

    sigma 10-20, if you get grey, can get for cheaper price. i cannot remember how much i got mine for pentax mount for, but i think it was $600+ , not a bad price at all!

    for that one, you can try lord's.. the last i asked for a quote (quite some time ago) for a friend, theirs was very competitive, grey though
    oh manual lens! haha, tempting but my drybox getting squeezy, i cant buy too many lenses or else i also must buy new dry box = big hole in my pocket.

    thanks for the heads up. i'll check out with lord's when i finally decide to buy. now still must concentrate on my backpack! haha. still havent got the time to go down and try out the bags =.=

  14. #554

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    are you really serious about getting the s5pro or are you just mocking me?
    i shoot landscapes leh..

    why cannot get?

    don't be so sensitive luh..

  15. #555
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    london 430 pounds..

    i bbb when i go back
    better hope that the pounds dont appreciate first hahaha.

  16. #556

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    oh manual lens! haha, tempting but my drybox getting squeezy, i cant buy too many lenses or else i also must buy new dry box = big hole in my pocket.

    thanks for the heads up. i'll check out with lord's when i finally decide to buy. now still must concentrate on my backpack! haha. still havent got the time to go down and try out the bags =.=
    bbb dry cabinet..

    oh man, imagine if i still using dry box, i think i will have to stand on the drybox to close everything, then all my lenses cui...

  17. #557

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    better hope that the pounds dont appreciate first hahaha.
    i doubt it..

  18. #558

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i shoot landscapes leh..

    why cannot get?

    don't be so sensitive luh..
    from these past few days it seems like so.

    maybe it's just me, sorry.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #559
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    from these past few days it seems like so.

    maybe it's just me, sorry.
    Roro having PMS???

  20. #560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Roro having PMS???
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •