Thread: Spheres...

Default Spheres...

Which one works for you, and why?

--
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

For me, the first and third shots have too many distracting elements, so I don;t know where to focus my attention, then the thing that really caught my attention is that the scene has too much dynamic range (in brightness) to be properly captured by the medium.

I like the 2nd shot the best because of its simplicity, but would like it even better if the sphere at the back is not blocked by the pole in front. Did you have any more space to take one or two steps to the right so that the second spere is not bocked? Also I feel that the second shot could also be improve if it is taken in day time against blue sky or interesting cloud formations. I really think that the spheres will look better under even lighting.

- Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

I think you are better with people photog.

If really must choose, I think the 2nd one is the best as it caught my eye. *Clone or crop off the building in the top right*

The 1st one is the lowest in rating among the 3. The distraction and the distortion of the 2 building by the side.

Which asa are you using? They do look a bit noisy on my monitor.

Roy: Hi Roy, thanks for your comments. I have a shot of the 2 spheres with the pole not blocking the one at the back but it wasn't all the fabulous a shot... and well, it's kind of cluttered as this place was smack centre in the CBD and there are plent of building and distractions around... hence all the distraction. Nonetheless, thanks for your comments.

Bin: ISO 3200 since i was shooting in such low light... And yes, i guess thats why it's so noisy... Maybe you are right, i should stick to shooting people.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"