Thread: just passionate

Default just passionate

hi! guys at club snap thank you for having me lucky i come accross your web who i'am well just another guy who love taking pictures of the world but mostly people old young interesting faces ect ect and aswell pictures of food yes strange but i'm a pastrychef by trade but don't cook anymore for now last weekend took pictures of a spanish friend who cook giant paella in hyde park here in sydney for saint patric day irish celebrations real party anyways i use a nikon f 5 film and f 100 yes i'm still with films but i'am looking for a nikon D2Xs camera to buy if anyone know someone or a shop with a good condition and good price i'll be more then happy to contact the seller well is late here in sydney until next time thank you everyone at club snap robby77

Default Re: just passionate

wow i really love reading your sentence because it goes on and on like never ending anyway welcome onboard clubsnap and have a pleasant stay here cheers take care and happy shooting see you around mr pastry chef

hi! guys at club snap, thank you for having me. lucky i come accross your web. who i'am? well, just another guy who love taking pictures of the world, but mostly people old young interesting faces ect ect, and aswell pictures of food. yes, strange, but i'm a pastrychef by trade but don't cook anymore for now. last weekend took pictures of a spanish friend who cook giant paella in hyde park here in sydney for saint patric day irish celebrations. real party. anyways i use a nikon f 5 film and f 100. yes i'm still with films but i'am looking for a nikon D2Xs camera to buy. if anyone know someone or a shop with a good condition and good price, i'll be more then happy to contact the seller. well is late here in sydney, until next time. thank you everyone at club snap.

robby77
    Just in case anyone having difficulties making sense.

try to use punctuations. it willl not take you any much longer to add a FULLSTOP behind every sentence.

welcome to Clubsnap. Shoot more, Read more.
    Last edited by luntut; 24th March 2009 at 11:04 PM.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

For goodness sake, USE punctuations.

And next up, go look thru the buy n sell section. There should be some camera there you may want.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Welcome robby77

Could not finish the entire sentence in one lung
    Love the F100 too.

Happy shooting and shopping

Ryan

Hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony