Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: For Garion : This is the next big project.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default For Garion : This is the next big project.

    Maybe can do a MO on this.








  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I can see Garion heading down to Army market tml liao heehee...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I can see Garion heading down to Army market tml liao heehee...
    I think the first thing to buy is field chair and insect repellent.

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    He's probably planning to save up for the 1200/5.6 as well.. heehee.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    He's probably planning to save up for the 1200/5.6 as well.. heehee.
    I think i need to save money for a proper sampan before i build this floating blind.

    Could be cheaper than buying a long lens.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Piangz....u guys ar....

    I think I need a boat....with powerful outboard motor fitted...fully camouflaged...with bird detection radar and ultrasonic speakers to repel the hordes of mosquitoes...anyone wanna help build one?

  7. #7

    Default

    remember to get these items too :

    1. Binocular
    2. Duck Decoys
    3. Duck Call
    4. Fire Starters / Lighters
    5. First Aid / Water Purification
    6. Maps / Compasses
    7. Insect Repellent / Miscellaneous
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    get one of those scout kayaks lor hehehe
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb
    remember to get these items too :

    1. Binocular
    2. Duck Decoys
    3. Duck Call
    4. Fire Starters / Lighters
    5. First Aid / Water Purification
    6. Maps / Compasses
    7. Insect Repellent / Miscellaneous
    Yah...good list mega...to add to that:

    8. Poncho
    9. Groundsheet
    10. Field chair
    11. Army boots (SAF 'Reebok' kind for trekking in swamps)
    12. Jungle hat
    13. Combat rations (lol...ok more like emergency food rations)

    Hmm...anything else?

  10. #10

    Default

    go be a regular in SAF and all those items will be easily available and accessible?

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Best is can bring airconditioner to field, I scared hot

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah...good list mega...to add to that:

    8. Poncho
    9. Groundsheet
    10. Field chair
    11. Army boots (SAF 'Reebok' kind for trekking in swamps)
    12. Jungle hat
    13. Combat rations (lol...ok more like emergency food rations)

    Hmm...anything else?
    Garion : I think we've got the field chair and jungle hat already.

    What to buy next hah ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •