Thread: Stolen 450D with 17-85 IS USM and 28-135 IS

Default Stolen 450D with 17-85 IS USM and 28-135 IS

Hi bros, would be really grateful if you guys can help to keep a look out for my stolen 450D, including the 17-85 IS USM and 28-135 IS lenses. It happened during a camp last saturday near CCK, really suprised that someone would take it.

The serial number of the body is 27588007[AA]. It also has a grey strap instead of the usual canon strap. I lost 2 4 GB lexar SD cards along with it and a battery as well. It was in a black camera bag, with a black pouch used to store the other lense. The pouch was attached to the strap of the camera bag.

If anyone is selling/buying a 450D please would you help me look out if it's mine? Thanks very much

Mods, would appreciate it if you could help to sticky this, thank you.
    Footprints Photography - Providing photography and videography services

Default Re: Stolen 450D with 17-85 IS USM and 28-135 IS

you're not the first one posting on such items and i doubt the mods would sticky it just for you.

here's what i suggest you do:
    lodge a report with canon (so they can track if anyone brings it in for servicing)
    go round peninsular 2nd hand shops and leave down your contact number just in case someone tries to bring it in for sale.
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    you're not the first one posting on such items and i doubt the mods would sticky it just for you.

here's what i suggest you do:
    lodge a report with canon (so they can track if anyone brings it in for servicing)
    go round peninsular 2nd hand shops and leave down your contact number just in case someone tries to bring it in for sale.
    And make sure to check the yahoo and ebay auctions.
    Alpha

hmmmm.. lots of stealing here and there lately.. got to keep the gears intact and wear the bag all the time.
    Loslos...