Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunset @ Marina Barrage 29 Mar

Default Re: Sunset @ Marina Barrage 29 Mar

Yep, looks like it's a washed out event!
    No sunshine, let alone sunset
    ex-Nikon owner - now only iPhone :/

will this rain ever stop .. i'm so bored at home .. i wanna go shoot something ..
    Canon 50D| 28-75mm 2.8 : 50mm 1.8 : 85mm 1.8 | 580EX-II |

Hi guys, I apologised for not being able to make it down to the shoot with you guys. Was held up with some work. I heard from Nirenj it was a great trip, and I have missed it.

At first, we thought it would rain heavy, but it was not too bad. The clouds were on our side, they cleared just in time for some good shots, I heard.

Nirenj will be opening a thread for all you guys that went to post up your photos.

Lastly can we all thank Nirenj for standing in the gap to help take over the group. Thanks bro...

Hi guys, thanks for all those who turned up for the shoot. I admire those who have the passion for photography. Nothing must stop one from doing what he/she like to do the most. I thank wtm78 for planning such a shoot. For those who could not make it, don't worry there will be a better next time.

I have opened a thread here at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495237 where you can pose and view the pictures that we took today. Please give some critics and suggestions so that everyone can learn from each other and get better.

Thanks. Have a great week ahead.

Wow, you guys still went? It was pouring at Tampines at 4pm, I didnt think there was much point going :/

It didnt even look wet in the shots you posted!
    ex-Nikon owner - now only iPhone :/

Maybe you guys/gals want to take Sunrise next time. I was there in the morning (29/3/09)... for the shots, the direction & colors are better than my sunset....

I wanted to join but I was a little too shy, was actually there to try out strobist with my gf. Total wash out when we were there, guard actually prevented us from going to the unsheltered areas!

Glad to see you guys stuck it out, nice pictures, always a beautiful sunset after stormy rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Maybe you guys/gals want to take Sunrise next time. I was there in the morning (29/3/09)... for the shots, the direction & colors are better than my sunset....
    There were some enquiries on the Sunrise & Sunset shots in Marina Barrage, I hope the following photos can answer them:

Thumbs up Re: Sunset @ Marina Barrage 29 Mar

Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    There were some enquiries on the Sunrise & Sunset shots in Marina Barrage, I hope the following photos can answer them:

POWER SHOT MAN. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    POWER SHOT MAN. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks... I was just at the right place at the right time...

Red face Re: Sunset @ Marina Barrage 29 Mar

I love Marina Barrage.
    I am always there every friday between 6pm till 12am, depending on work commitments.
    You get see all sort of people there on a friday nite and also get to have more practices on my night shots.

are there always alot of people there on a friday night?... what about other nights...

Quote Originally Posted by desen99 View Post
    I love Marina Barrage.
    I am always there every friday between 6pm till 12am, depending on work commitments.
    You get see all sort of people there on a friday nite and also get to have more practices on my night shots.

Try catching the sun rise... it is much better..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123