Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend tell me fuji f200exr is the best in its price range, its true?

Default Re: Friend tell me fuji f200exr is the best in its price range, its true?

Quote Originally Posted by khhome06 View Post
    thk! but i really don't have the budget, 400+ really the max and my mum actually not very happy really. In fact 400+ is i save for many months, i go library borrow a lot of book to read on photography, so i know dslr is good, but really out of my reach.

Then go and buy the Fuji F200EXR. You will not regret it. anything below $200 are all the budget range and the sensors are usually 1/2.5".
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Default Re: Friend tell me fuji f200exr is the best in its price range, its true?

Quote Originally Posted by khhome06 View Post
    oh thk, maybe can search for cheaper ixus 980 at second hand shop like cash converter. ixus 980 offer manual focus too, apart from control over aperture and shutter speed,
    but i think its sensor size is smaller becos its megapixel is higher.

i did some search, nikon s710 also offer manual control, and the price range in well within 400+, i think panasonic fx520 also. i'm considering nikon s710.

If F100fd is still available you can get it at a good price I suppose. It is not the latest but still a very, very good camera. It does not have full manual control, and I don't think the F200EXR has either. However, there is still a lot of room to exercise your creativity.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Errr ... the F200EXR IS gooooood. Friends who has the legendary f30/31 says that finally THE successor is here. Hearing that, I went out and grab 1 ... honestly no regrets That is, IMHO ya.

A friend of mine who did a side by side comparison of F200 and F31 said... the king is still F31. Verdict : F200 too noisy as compared to F31.
    Well I guess.... everyone thought Fujifilm had pulled it off once again... I am glad I didn't buy it. I still think F100 is a better bet.

Although F200 can resolve more detail... it fails in where fuji is suppose to shine .... to find out... have a look at the following ..

http://bpribadi.multiply.com/photos/...photo%2F16%2F7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12