Soo lets just say that my dad didn't really like (read: hated) his samsung phone for the past 2 years. Yeah, the old Z240 one that they had going on as a S$0 phone with re-contracting the M1 plan.
Anyway, we're now trying to find a good phone. The new management at his company is really into the text-messaging discussions and instructions kinda thing, so he's wrecking his brains with typing on his samsung.
The phone features needed are:
- Easy Text-messaging (probably via a qwerty keypad)
- Not touch-screen type
- Good battery life (should last at least 2 days with periodic SMSing)
- Allows hands-free talking (when driving)
- Has a (half) decent camera in case he needs to shoot photos of important business stuff.
- Should not cost a bomb (after saving some bucks by re-contracting with M1, shouldn't cost more than S$400)
I heard that many people are going the blackberry way, and I have no idea why. Nokia's E71 also seems like a good idea..
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated =)