Thread: Wtf ..... Haley ?

Default Wtf ..... Haley ?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1121063

wtf .... somebody please warn HALEY .... the one who created this ficticious 'model' should be shot in the head ?

and i see vince123123 's works in there ?

Default Re: Wtf ..... Haley ?

Can see it's clearly not her in the nude shots.

The nude model has a sharp nose.

Guess someone likes cheap thrills at the expense of others.

i think someone can report that to the MM webmaster
    may need Haley to verify that she is not the one though
    Touch the Moments ... Hold the colours of Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Can see it's clearly not her in the nude shots.

The nude model has a sharp nose.
    ... amongst other more obvious differences too.

Obviously not the same girl.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    ... amongst other more obvious differences too.

Obviously not the same girl.
    Yeah, but the nose stands out the most.

Haley has such a cute, endearing nose (and smile)!

Anyone contacted haley? She needs to initiate the complaint, and before the perputrator takes the offending images down.

The next question is, how hard does she wants to find ut who this perputrator is, and is there anythng we can help, and will we help?

I have notified the mods on MM a while ago. Unfortunately, most of them are probably asleep at this time.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

why would anyone want to frame a gal like that?
    it's really sad.

And she's "friends" with Mark Bautista, who posts on here too.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

this i don't understand

if the person uses another persons pictures won't they be found out at the shoot?
    like this also can

profile not there already

i also sms her about it
    Last edited by soeypixels; 22nd March 2009 at 07:45 PM.

Hello all,

May I pose a question

First I will add that I don't think tah users time is not precious and as such should be given away at a whim.

Looking at this thread and many others over time where CS users have noted wrong doings and leeches.

(DP had a few of his leeched recently)...

With the legal minds of CS members out there and the other wise savvy CS friends,

If with backing of Clubsnap admin, why not form a group that dedicate some of their time to wiping out things such as this.

Sites that display leeched photo's obviously don't care if the owner of the photo complains, but, if they are pressured by a group with good backing, maybe they will do something about it.

This is just a thought.

What it comes down to is forming a group (with the backing of Clubsnap).....

Within the group would be members (that will give time to it) that fully understand law ....

Members that are internet savvy (find out addresses etc).

Members that do regular checks of known problem sites.

Again, this is simply a thought friends
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Application as models and photographers at MM are reviewed prior to approcal. Fooking crap this kind of stuff can even get approved and be published! Worse some models there are c*rap worse than first timers and also pilots also can be listed there

Hi All,

It's been awhile.
    I haven't been doing any photo shoots the past 1-2years.
    Neither have I been logging into Clubsnap ( my bad.. )
    The next time I know, I've gotten a text and MSN messages regarding some spoof!

Anyway, this isn't the first time honestly. I'd seen something like that on Friendster before. The person actually "cloned" my profile. Even the things I say in my real profile! I was annoyed. But I guess if I know it's not me, the people who know me, know that that's not me. It isn't anything worth to be all raging mad about. Maybe that's exactly what the person expect. A negative reaction from the origin and that might prompt the person to continue his/her nonsense.

Firstly, I'm very thankful for all of you. After so long, you guys are still my defence. It really means alot to me.

(I wonder.. if I always have such nice relationships with most people, why would people do mean things to spike me? Jealous of me? Or it just shows that they wish to be like me! LOL! I'm kidding)

And yes.. I don't have a sharp nose!! =( always been a "lil' issue" for me since I was young. Hmmpf.. But I'm afraid of the going under the knife, though I've ever thought of that before. I'm very afraid of PAIN! I've been watching too much "Discovery", "Family & Health" channels that show real surgeries! Totally freaked me out, my toes all curled up!

Ok. Enough said.

Beauty and sensuality are physical and mundane, anyone can capture beauty and glorifies it. Now i learn the greatest challenge is to see beauty out of the ordinary and capture them on your cam

Anyway.. If you guys still have the passion for photography, in afew years to come.. NOT SO SOON, I'll get someone to organise a Haley wedding shoot out! LOL! For my REAL wedding.. (Once again, I have to emphasize, NOT YET, NOT SO SOON. Don't jump into conclusions!) That way, you guys will have your photoshoot and I'll have Multi-photographers' pictures of my wedding. I'm not forcing anyone to take pictures of me. Only to those who're interested. I won't charge, I may even have to pay! LOL Unless you guys are willing to do a trade off!! Heee...

Also.. In more years later, if I ever consider having my own kids. I would like to have one of those (studio) photoshoot of me as a preggy mama! Hee..

I would love to capture every memory I have of my life... (Isn't that what all photographers wish to do! )

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    And she's "friends" with Mark Bautista, who posts on here too.
    What's that supposed to mean?

vince123123
    Guests

No need to bother liaoz, profile has been taken down and removed.