Thread: Emoblitz Off shoe flash cord

Default Emoblitz Off shoe flash cord

Hello,

Anyone using this 3rd party flash cord for Canon? If so, does it work more than once?

I bought mine (from MS because the Canon one was out of stock) and it worked when I tested it at home but tried to use it while on vacation and it didn't work...all within 8 days. The sales guy told me I could return (exchange) it, if anything was wrong, but I just called to ask and they won't.

Sigh....well I won't be buying anymore stuff from there anymore, now I have to find a new store to buy stuff from...lol. Unreal, for a measly $65 product exchange they risk losing a customer. Was gonna pick up a 100-400 L too. Too bad for you MS heh heh....

Anyways, I'm kinda liking this "strobist" stuff....will plan out what to get now...a 580 ex 2 or pocket wizards and another 430....any suggestions?

Default Re: Emoblitz Off shoe flash cord

Quote Originally Posted by Webitect View Post
    Hello,

Anyone using this 3rd party flash cord for Canon? If so, does it work more than once?

I bought mine (from MS because the Canon one was out of stock) and it worked when I tested it at home but tried to use it while on vacation and it didn't work...all within 8 days. The sales guy told me I could return (exchange) it, if anything was wrong, but I just called to ask and they won't.

Sigh....well I won't be buying anymore stuff from there anymore, now I have to find a new store to buy stuff from...lol. Unreal, for a measly $65 product exchange they risk losing a customer. Was gonna pick up a 100-400 L too. Too bad for you MS heh heh....

Anyways, I'm kinda liking this "strobist" stuff....will plan out what to get now...a 580 ex 2 or pocket wizards and another 430....any suggestions?

Was this stated in the sales receipt?

If a verbal primise is made, ALWAYS be sure to WRITE IT down on the receipt, and get the shop to stamp it, or counter-sign it. In our world, there's no such thing as 'a man's word or his hand-shake is his honor' anymore.

Default Re: Emoblitz Off shoe flash cord

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Was this stated in the sales receipt?

If a verbal primise is made, ALWAYS be sure to WRITE IT down on the receipt, and get the shop to stamp it, or counter-sign it. In our world, there's no such thing as 'a man's word or his hand-shake is his honor' anymore.
    I believe that there is still such a thing in our world. Admittedly, harder to find here in Asia...but I still have hope...lol. Anyways, I just found another place NOT to shop...and not too expensive a lesson either...heh heh