Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Ngog on for gerrard. Gogogog

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

sweet dreams boys!!!

hehehehhee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sweet dreams boys!!!

hehehehhee
    All LFC fans will go to bed happy

stevie g 2nd top scorer in the league now

5 stars lfc.

huat ah!

slaughtering process ended for the day.

You'll Never Walk Alone! Liverpool!! Who the F**K are Man U?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    slaughtering process ended for the day.
    Bring on next team!

Great result from the boys!

Wow, this has been a great week for Liverpool. Liverpool is on a red hot form now. And against all the top teams!!

And all this while I am far far away from home
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wow, this has been a great week for Liverpool. Liverpool is on a red hot form now. And against all the top teams!!

And all this while I am far far away from home
    you should only come home after the season has ended

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    you should only come home after the season has ended
    I'll be oversea till June Hopefully I can return with Liverpool as the champion
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Liverpool 5 - Aston Villa 0

With the title back in sight, Liverpool moved quickly to take the lead over Aston Villa after a Gerrard free-kick was headed onto the bar by Xabi Alonso with Dirk Kuyt well-placed to crash home the rebound. Steven Gerrard was guilty of missing from 3-yards out after getting on the end of a Riera cross. Villa then got a foothold in the game, spearheaded by Carew up front, only for the Reds to sucker-punch their visitors when Albert Riera smashed home a long put from Pepe Riena.

The match was as good as over when Steven Gerrard added the third from the spot after Riera took a tumble in the box. The final nail in Villa’s coffin came at the start of the second half as Steven Gerrard perfectly placed a shot past Friedel following an Alonso free-kick. Brad Friedel then had his perfect disciplinary record ruined after the American saw red for clattering into Torres, and Steven Gerrard claimed his hat-trick goal from the spot.

good morning Singapore and LFC fans!

Good Morning LFC fanz!!! Despite the 5 - 0 Thrashing of the Villian..... Monday is still blue @#$%^ (Lack of Sleep)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Good Morning LFC fanz!!! Despite the 5 - 0 Thrashing of the Villian..... Monday is still blue @#$%^ (Lack of Sleep)
    confirm.

so i jus wayang at work. hehehehe

RAFA: FIVE IS NOT ENOUGH

Rafa Benitez watched rampant Liverpool crank up the title heat on Manchester United and then told his men they should have scored MORE.

The Kop boss sat stony-faced as Liverpool ripped Aston Villa to shreds in a comprehensive 5-0 victory which took them past United’s goal difference by two.

They are now just one point behind Sir Alex Ferguson’s tottering United with a game more played but Benitez insisted his men should have scored more goals!

Villa had keeper Brad Friedel sent off in the 64th minute for sending Fernando Torres tumbling when they were 4-0 up. Steven Gerrard scored from the spot to complete his hat-trick.

Benitez said: “It was a big, big win but I felt we had chances to do better. It’s really important to take your chances and we wanted to score more goals.

“We have to improve on that. I wanted more goals. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy but goal difference can be important and we should have scored more.”

But with United reeling from their shock double defeat – 2-0 at Fulham on Saturday following their 4-1 home humbling by Liverpool – Benitez’s men are waiting to pounce.

Said the Spaniard: “United are still in a better position than us but we are closer. We need to just keep doing our job and wait for United to make mistakes.

“They will see that we are working hard on our game. Every game is like a final to us now.”

Asked if United were wobbling, Benitez said: “I don’t know. You would have to ask Mr Ferguson that. All I can say is that my impression is Liverpool are doing well.

“You can’t be thinking too much about United. We have to just keep doing our job but we have the momentum. We can’t influence what they do but we have to just make sure we keep the momentum going.’

Benitez stayed deadpan when asked if the ‘Rafa’s cracking up’ tormentors might have to think again, saying: “I was calm before – and I’m calm now!”

Anfield skipper Gerrard proved to be the main man yet again with a stunning treble, including two penalties. He said: “Before the game we would have taken 1-0 but once it was 2-0 we were aware of the goal difference thing.

“It’s important we don’t get carried away because United are capable of winning all their remaining games. We have to keep piling the pressure on them. They are going into games now knowing that we are ready to pounce.”

Dejected Villa boss Martin O’Neill had no complaints about the size of the defeat saying: “We were well beaten. We contributed to our own downfall but Liverpool played exceptionally well.

Reporting from Korea

just checked into hotel and saw the result

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Reporting from Korea

just checked into hotel and saw the result

YNWA
    wa go korea work ah!! song boh?

remember to take fotos of beautiful gals n nice food.

cannot quite belif the EPL table. we've scored 54 goals thus far, 5 more than manCircle.

and we've drawn 10games!!! 10!!!! 5 more than manCircle! our failure to win against KKJ teams hurt!

the EPL table

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast