Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    everybody monday blues lah...
    its ok!!! we mux work hard n rest well!

meanwhile, hoping for good news from LFC!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    its ok!!! we mux work hard n rest well!

meanwhile, hoping for good news from LFC!!
    plus bad news for manure & chelski

Quote Originally Posted by rodz View Post
    plus bad news for manure & chelski
    gogogo!!!

monday blues~

ClubSnap's xpert11 season 4, The Ultimate Kelong League, will being on 27th April, 2009.

for those who are keen to join in this online soccer management game against other CSers such as grumpy, zhapchit, melvin, cheesecake, roadrunner, rodz, kelccm, venom81, taurean, domdomino etc.etc.etc. (a whole lot of footy mad CSers)... please register at..

Xpert11/

the league i.d is... 155252

the first prize is 3months V.I.P membership at xpert11.

looking to present the same prize for div.1 winner but that is subject to approval from the makers of the game.

our discussion on this hot game is at...

here.

looking to see more new players sign up!

we need another 2 to make it 12 teams in each division(Ultimate League and Div.1).

its a real online game?? nv been to xpert11 thread before you se.....

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    its a real online game?? nv been to xpert11 thread before you se.....
    Come come, join us quick!!!

New season is about to begin

It is real easy to play.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

aiya i working leh. what if boss see me play game? somemore must OT later... times very bad nw muz hold on to it.

aiya i working leh. what if boss see me play game? somemore must OT later... times very bad nw muz hold on to it.

u only need to spend a few minutes, it is not live action
    more like strategy and planning your team for the match

come come join us!!!!

You just need a few minutes to organise your team, and you can do it anytime you are free. The actual match is autorun at the pre-determined time. We have matches every Monday and Friday evening. You can set your squad and strategy anytime before the match.

oh c r a p. my company block the website. i cant even order mac from online!! wth..

oh c r a p. my company block the website. i cant even order mac from online!! wth..
    You can set the tactics the night b4 or a few days in advance, so u spent a few mins the night b4 the match to managed your team can liao

setting the team and tactics up is only a few minutes
    somemore results usually updated here in matter of minutes after the matches are played

we spend more time kpkb here and discuss who tio kelonged

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    setting the team and tactics up is only a few minutes
    somemore results usually updated here in matter of minutes after the matches are played

we spend more time kpkb here and discuss who tio kelonged
    It is not about winning or losing. It is how you kelong or tio kelonged
    Last edited by kelccm; 13th April 2009 at 04:51 PM.

join us in our quest to flush the manyoo fans to their toilet bowl!!

ALONSO: WE HAVE TO FIND THE BALANCE
    Steve Hunter 13 April 2009

Xabi Alonso insists Liverpool will need to find the right balance between attack and defence at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night and not leave gaps at the back for Chelsea to exploit.

Rafael Benitez's side must score three times against Guus Hiddink's outfit to stand any chance of progressing, but despite last season's runners-up being favourites, the Spanish playmaker remains confident that the tie is far from over.

"There is hope," Alonso told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"We know it is going to be a very difficult task to score three goals, but as long as we have a little chance then we are going to try and fight for it and go there and try to do our best.

"I think that it will be the closest to perfect if we can go there, score three goals and beat them.

"We will need to have a very attacking mentality because we need to score a lot of goals. By the same way we can't go desperate all-out attack because if you do that you will have more chances to concede.

"We will need to keep the balance but with an attacking mind of course."

The midfield will be boosted by the return of Javier Mascherano after suspension and Alonso said: "It is always good to have as many options as possible and good for the manager to have everyone available for this game."

Reflecting on the disappointing first leg, Alonso said every player is determined to put things right in the capital tomorrow night.

"Once we conceded the first goal we knew it was going to be hard and difficult because we had conceded an away goal," he said.

"I think maybe it affected us more than what it should have.

"The second half wasn't the best. The played well and controlled the game. We were not calm enough and they deserved to win. The result was very bad for us.

"You have to give credit to them. They have a great team and sometimes when they perform that well it is difficult to beat them.

"We made some very uncommon mistakes ourselves and that's something we will have to look at and try to improve for this game."

Marsch is back!!!

TORRES: UNITED WIN GIVES US BELIEF
    Its going to be tough but LFC is all about doing things that defy logic...lets bring another istanbul...

Yalah~~~ yalah~!!!!!!!!