Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 988

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

  1. #721
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    must be overdose of kite's undies...
    kite's wife's g strings.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #722
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i m ok. thanks for ur concern! kekeke
    yeah lah....suddenly u feel confident....something not right....i'm glad u ok... manure will get beat by porto in the CL......

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kite's wife's g strings.
    u sure thats kuyt's wife g-string.....i thought u mabok liao.....maybe u think thats kuyt wife's but............................better check if adidas...then its kuyt's....if triumph then u r safe.....

  3. #723

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kite's wife's g strings.


    kite wears his wife's old unwanted g-strings

  4. #724
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    kite wears his wife's old unwanted g-strings
    u early morning drink so much beer ah


    tat one is david beckham goldenballs leh


    hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #725
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    i hope manCircle will buang.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #726

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    read the first post in this



  7. #727
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    "
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsivanKozma
    Kuyt - player or myth

    I have to say that patience with Dirk has been lost with myself. How can working hard be good enough for LFC. The man cannot finish, cross or pass- if he must play him then just have him upfront out of the way.Do you think Rafa is maybe sleeping with Mrs Kuyt and so he is keeping him in the team because of guilt?"


    WAHAHAHAHHAHA
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #728

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    "



    WAHAHAHAHHAHA


    u made the post using the id "ItsivanKozma" ??

  9. #729
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u made the post using the id "ItsivanKozma" ??
    ....


    istvan kozma, i think he used to be an LFC player.

    left winger?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #730
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ....


    istvan kozma, i think he used to be an LFC player.

    left winger?
    ya, he used to be a winger, bought by our dearest grame souness.



    fantastic.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #731
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    interesting read on kozma



    hmmm... i remember him as a left winger, tas all.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #732
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    wah lao . 6 apperance nice.

  13. #733

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    COME AND GET US CAMELBOYS!

  14. #734
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Lai lai Rafa want everyone to sarpork him.

    Rafael Benitez has urged Liverpool fans all over the world to buy the brand new 'Fields of Anfield Road' single - which has today been released to help raise awareness of the Hillsborough disaster.

    Starring many former Liverpool players, local musicians and members of the Hillsborough Families Support Group, the single is available to buy as a CD or to download online right now.

    "I was lucky enough to be at the launch of the single and I think it is fantastic," said the Liverpool manager.

    "My message to our fans is to go out and buy it because it's for a very, very good cause. We must never forget the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough."

  15. #735

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Benitez reveals Liverpool's big weakness

    Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has let Manchester United in on their big weakness.

    After Yossi Benayoun's dramatic late winner against Fulham on Saturday, Benitez admitted there is one huge weakness in his players.

    “They are really bad singers,” Benitez confessed after revealing the dressing room joined the fans in song.

  16. #736
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Benitez reveals Liverpool's big weakness

    Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has let Manchester United in on their big weakness.

    After Yossi Benayoun's dramatic late winner against Fulham on Saturday, Benitez admitted there is one huge weakness in his players.

    “They are really bad singers,” Benitez confessed after revealing the dressing room joined the fans in song.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #737

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Benitez reveals Liverpool's big weakness

    Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has let Manchester United in on their big weakness.

    After Yossi Benayoun's dramatic late winner against Fulham on Saturday, Benitez admitted there is one huge weakness in his players.

    “They are really bad singers,” Benitez confessed after revealing the dressing room joined the fans in song.



  18. #738
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Player booked for breaking wind

    Sunday league referee ordered a penalty to be retaken when a player on the defending team broke wind as the ball was kicked.

    Chorlton Villa player was booked for ungentlemanly conduct and the ball re-spotted when the referee adjudged his flatulence had put off the taker, from rivals International Manchester.

    The initial effort was saved but the retake went in, and the official compounded Villa's misery when he sent off their goalkeeper for protesting.

    Two more Villa players were given their marching orders for abusive language, although they clung on to win 6-4.

    Villa boss Ian Treadwell said he was unsure which end the noise had come from, commenting: "My gut feeling is that someone made the noise with his mouth."

    The club now face a £97 fine for the three sendings off. The referee, who asked not to be named, said: "They were not a nasty lot. It was just a normal day at the office.

    "The player who made the noise was booked for ungentlemanly conduct - trying to put the other player off."

    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/060420...king-wind.html

  19. #739
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Player booked for breaking wind

    Sunday league referee ordered a penalty to be retaken when a player on the defending team broke wind as the ball was kicked.

    Chorlton Villa player was booked for ungentlemanly conduct and the ball re-spotted when the referee adjudged his flatulence had put off the taker, from rivals International Manchester.

    The initial effort was saved but the retake went in, and the official compounded Villa's misery when he sent off their goalkeeper for protesting.

    Two more Villa players were given their marching orders for abusive language, although they clung on to win 6-4.

    Villa boss Ian Treadwell said he was unsure which end the noise had come from, commenting: "My gut feeling is that someone made the noise with his mouth."

    The club now face a £97 fine for the three sendings off. The referee, who asked not to be named, said: "They were not a nasty lot. It was just a normal day at the office.

    "The player who made the noise was booked for ungentlemanly conduct - trying to put the other player off."

    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/060420...king-wind.html
    WA!!! like tat oso can!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #740

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Lai lai Rafa want everyone to sarpork him.

    Rafael Benitez has urged Liverpool fans all over the world to buy the brand new 'Fields of Anfield Road' single - which has today been released to help raise awareness of the Hillsborough disaster.

    Starring many former Liverpool players, local musicians and members of the Hillsborough Families Support Group, the single is available to buy as a CD or to download online right now.

    "I was lucky enough to be at the launch of the single and I think it is fantastic," said the Liverpool manager.

    "My message to our fans is to go out and buy it because it's for a very, very good cause. We must never forget the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough."

    Here is the link to the song..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •