Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    must be overdose of kite's undies...
    kite's wife's g strings.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i m ok. thanks for ur concern! kekeke
    yeah lah....suddenly u feel confident....something not right....i'm glad u ok... manure will get beat by porto in the CL......

kite's wife's g strings.
    u sure thats kuyt's wife g-string.....i thought u mabok liao.....maybe u think thats kuyt wife's but............................better check if adidas...then its kuyt's....if triumph then u r safe.....

kite's wife's g strings.

kite wears his wife's old unwanted g-strings

kite wears his wife's old unwanted g-strings
    u early morning drink so much beer ah

tat one is david beckham goldenballs leh

hahahaha

i hope manCircle will buang.

read the first post in this

"
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsivanKozma
    Kuyt - player or myth

I have to say that patience with Dirk has been lost with myself. How can working hard be good enough for LFC. The man cannot finish, cross or pass- if he must play him then just have him upfront out of the way.Do you think Rafa is maybe sleeping with Mrs Kuyt and so he is keeping him in the team because of guilt?"

WAHAHAHAHHAHA

"

WAHAHAHAHHAHA

u made the post using the id "ItsivanKozma" ??

u made the post using the id "ItsivanKozma" ??

istvan kozma, i think he used to be an LFC player.

left winger?

istvan kozma, i think he used to be an LFC player.

left winger?
    ya, he used to be a winger, bought by our dearest grame souness.

fantastic.

interesting read on kozma

hmmm... i remember him as a left winger, tas all.

Deregistered

wah lao . 6 apperance nice.

COME AND GET US CAMELBOYS!

Lai lai Rafa want everyone to sarpork him.

Rafael Benitez has urged Liverpool fans all over the world to buy the brand new 'Fields of Anfield Road' single - which has today been released to help raise awareness of the Hillsborough disaster.

Starring many former Liverpool players, local musicians and members of the Hillsborough Families Support Group, the single is available to buy as a CD or to download online right now.

"I was lucky enough to be at the launch of the single and I think it is fantastic," said the Liverpool manager.

"My message to our fans is to go out and buy it because it's for a very, very good cause. We must never forget the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough."

Benitez reveals Liverpool's big weakness

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has let Manchester United in on their big weakness.

After Yossi Benayoun's dramatic late winner against Fulham on Saturday, Benitez admitted there is one huge weakness in his players.

“They are really bad singers,” Benitez confessed after revealing the dressing room joined the fans in song.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post

After Yossi Benayoun's dramatic late winner against Fulham on Saturday, Benitez admitted there is one huge weakness in his players.

“They are really bad singers,” Benitez confessed after revealing the dressing room joined the fans in song.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post

Player booked for breaking wind

Sunday league referee ordered a penalty to be retaken when a player on the defending team broke wind as the ball was kicked.

Chorlton Villa player was booked for ungentlemanly conduct and the ball re-spotted when the referee adjudged his flatulence had put off the taker, from rivals International Manchester.

The initial effort was saved but the retake went in, and the official compounded Villa's misery when he sent off their goalkeeper for protesting.

Two more Villa players were given their marching orders for abusive language, although they clung on to win 6-4.

Villa boss Ian Treadwell said he was unsure which end the noise had come from, commenting: "My gut feeling is that someone made the noise with his mouth."

The club now face a £97 fine for the three sendings off. The referee, who asked not to be named, said: "They were not a nasty lot. It was just a normal day at the office.

"The player who made the noise was booked for ungentlemanly conduct - trying to put the other player off."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/060420...king-wind.html

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Player booked for breaking wind

Sunday league referee ordered a penalty to be retaken when a player on the defending team broke wind as the ball was kicked.

Chorlton Villa player was booked for ungentlemanly conduct and the ball re-spotted when the referee adjudged his flatulence had put off the taker, from rivals International Manchester.

The initial effort was saved but the retake went in, and the official compounded Villa's misery when he sent off their goalkeeper for protesting.

Two more Villa players were given their marching orders for abusive language, although they clung on to win 6-4.

Villa boss Ian Treadwell said he was unsure which end the noise had come from, commenting: "My gut feeling is that someone made the noise with his mouth."

The club now face a £97 fine for the three sendings off. The referee, who asked not to be named, said: "They were not a nasty lot. It was just a normal day at the office.

"The player who made the noise was booked for ungentlemanly conduct - trying to put the other player off."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/060420...king-wind.html
    WA!!! like tat oso can!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Lai lai Rafa want everyone to sarpork him.

Rafael Benitez has urged Liverpool fans all over the world to buy the brand new 'Fields of Anfield Road' single - which has today been released to help raise awareness of the Hillsborough disaster.

Starring many former Liverpool players, local musicians and members of the Hillsborough Families Support Group, the single is available to buy as a CD or to download online right now.

"I was lucky enough to be at the launch of the single and I think it is fantastic," said the Liverpool manager.

"My message to our fans is to go out and buy it because it's for a very, very good cause. We must never forget the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough."

Here is the link to the song..