Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

CL next. against chelski.... yawn~

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

the race is still... long. let's hope for a miracle!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the race is still... long. let's hope for a miracle!
    Keep The Faith.........even villa lost,they also showed other teams that manure defence is their weakest link...when teams attack them,they crack....no matter who played in defence....

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Keep The Faith.........even villa lost,they also showed other teams that manure defence is their weakest link...when teams attack them,they crack....no matter who played in defence....

Have to depends on ourselves and miracle, cannot depend on others....

u have to give Villa credit for scoring 2 goals at the old toilet, coming back from 1 goal down and taking a 2-1 lead.

Kudo to SAF for throwing in an unknown player to surprise of eveyone.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

u have to give Villa credit for scoring 2 goals at the old toilet, coming back from 1 goal down and taking a 2-1 lead.

villa sat back after leading 2-1. what were they thinking

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    they asking for trouble isit it?? hehehe. Rafa already said you will be inviting trouble if you letting them coming at you. O'Neill is Kuniang

what to do, at old toilet leh, dun defend?? too much attack then tio open up how?

anyway, now complain also no use

let's concentrate on the CL match coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    they asking for trouble isit it?? hehehe. Rafa already said you will be inviting trouble if you letting them coming at you. O'Neill is Kuniang
    yah.. don't ever sign ONeill!!

Now every team will attack manure....

They want to commit suicide...

don play play....o'neill is bro cheesecake fave manager leh...

what to do, at old toilet leh, dun defend?? too much attack then tio open up how?

anyway, now complain also no use

let's concentrate on the CL match coming up.
    yes,we play chelski in midweek...should be a good game between my current fave manager & a manager i rate very highly...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yah.. don't ever sign ONeill!!
    u know only who wants to sign o'neil right......common bro cheesecake...o'neill?

Rafa in line for bumper transfer kitty as mega-rich Kuwaitis are linked with renewed bid for Liverpool

Liverpool's American owners are said to be close to agreeing a 450million sale of the club to a mega-rich Kuwaiti family.

George Gillett has indicated he is ready to sell his share, but fellow Anfield co-owner Tom Hicks is keen to hang on to some of his investment in the club.

Middle East billionaire Nasser Al Kharafi has previously denied he will buy the Reds, but he has been again strongly linked with an offer than will make him the new owner on Merseyside.

His nephew Rafed Al Kharafi, who has attended recent Liverpool games as a guest of the club along with his chief negotiator Abdulla Al Sago, are confident of striking a deal in the coming weeks, reports the Daily Star Sunday.

The deal would ensure Rafa Benitez is given a healthy transfer kitty in the summer, on top of the 30m he has already been promised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Rafa in line for bumper transfer kitty as mega-rich Kuwaitis are linked with renewed bid for Liverpool
    Common cowboys....sell LFC to the wealthy camelboys....if this come true,i'm sure next season we will have better players....bro cheesecake & bro grumpy will have their wish of a winger to replace kuyt...

Common cowboys....sell LFC to the wealthy camelboys....if this come true,i'm sure next season we will have better players....bro cheesecake & bro grumpy will have their wish of a winger to replace kuyt...
    Kuyt actually fits in nicely into our current system of 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-1-1 / 4-5-1 as he works very hard to track back into defence when we are defending.. pushing forward when we attacks..

that is why he is useful in helping out the defence.. many times we have seen him help to regain possesion for us.... and at the same time he is useful in our attacks... which have seen him scoring many important goals for us...

this is where pennant has failed and why he has not been used much this season... we need to keep kuyt.. but we need to have a able replacement for him

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Kuyt actually fits in nicely into our current system of 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-1-1 / 4-5-1 as he works very hard to track back into defence when we are defending.. pushing forward when we attacks..

that is why he is useful in helping out the defence.. many times we have seen him help to regain possesion for us.... and at the same time he is useful in our attacks... which have seen him scoring many important goals for us...

this is where pennant has failed and why he has not been used much this season... we need to keep kuyt.. but we need to have a able replacement for him
    i agree with u....even the dutch team employs kuyt on the right of their 3 man attack... & he scores some goals...

kill me pls... kill me pls...

hehehe

as long as manCircle buang and we continue our fine form AND we lift the title, i dun care who is in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kill me pls... kill me pls...

hehehe

as long as manCircle buang and we continue our fine form AND we lift the title, i dun care who is in the team.

wah....u ok or not today? taken your medication liao ah? how come now super confident liao?

u so kind to us

wah....u ok or not today? taken your medication liao ah? how come now super confident liao?

must be overdose of kite's undies...

u so kind to us
    must cheer u all lah....if not monday blues....

must be overdose of kite's undies...
    hes goin to auction kuyt's undies/boxers this weekend....coz no place to keep them all leh

i m ok. thanks for ur concern! kekeke