Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Thanks for the link, Whitelion. I like the commentator, sssooooooooooo passionate!
    GoooAaaLlllLLLLL!!! YALAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YALAHHHHHH!!!!!! YALAHHHHHH!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Good morning!!!!!

Song Boh??

Deregistered

MORNING BOYZZZZ

Buang Mancircle Buang BUANGGGG !! !

Good Morning boys!!

Buang manCircle BUANG BUANG BUANG!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

GO Brad Friedel GO!!!! GO VILLA GO!!!!

Deregistered

HAAHA ! he like chanting!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Good morning!!!!!

Song Boh??

sibei song. although only 1-nil..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    sibei song. although only 1-nil..
    It doesn't matter whether you win by 10 goals or 1 goal. Winning is winning.

And thats all that matter the most
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    It doesn't matter whether you win by 10 goals or 1 goal. Winning is winning.

And thats all that matter the most

btw notice aurelio not even on the bench. MC again?

YaLLAAAAHHHH!!!! YALLAAAAHHHH!!!! YALAAAHHHH!!!! BENAYOUN!!! YALAAAHHHH!!! Love the commentary~!

Benitez leaping into the air in a show of uncharacteristic emotion at the final whistle.

Too bad this wasnt captured by the camera...else it will be a nice collection of video.

Check out the shots on targets

Fulham Liverpool
    Shots (on Goal) 3(1) 20(7)

Out of the 7 on targets, 4 hit the woodwork. Imagine if all went in..

But the boys did put up an entertaining and never give up play that was long missed in the past seasons..

At 90mins, no goals scored, I thought it will be one of those days where Lady Luck forsaking us..but eventually at the 92mins, came Yossi's late, late, right-foot winner from 10 yards.

What a game!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Benitez leaping into the air in a show of uncharacteristic emotion at the final whistle.

Too bad this wasnt captured by the camera...else it will be a nice collection of video.

Check out the shots on targets

Fulham Liverpool
    Shots (on Goal) 3(1) 20(7)

Out of the 7 on targets, 4 hit the woodwork. Imagine if all went in..

But the boys did put up an entertaining and never give up play that was long missed in the past seasons..

At 90mins, no goals scored, I thought it will be one of those days where Lady Luck forsaking us..but eventually at the 92mins, came Yossi's late, late, right-foot winner from 10 yards.

What a game!!

yayyyyyy

Fulham 0 - 1 Liverpool @ Craven Cottage

Man-of-the- Match ----> The Crossbar aka The bloody goal post..

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Fulham 0 - 1 Liverpool @ Craven Cottage

Man-of-the- Match ----> The Crossbar aka The bloody goal post..
    maybe next time, there is a medal hanging on the goalpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    GoooAaaLlllLLLLL!!! YALAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YALAHHHHHH!!!!!! YALAHHHHHH!!!!
    Exactly...

Liverpool played well in the 1st half, only the post n cross bar safe them from being thrash by us 2nd half they played defence, packing their own half so not much chances for us, Gerrard also can not chiong in and Torres still not as sharp in front of goal. The Ref also stop us from taking free kicks early esepacially the Reina goal kick which found Toress in a 1 to 1 situation, he never play advantage....siao go and stop the play and give free kick to Reina WTF....no logic Only the last 10 min then we pick up the tempo with Benayou introduction. Overall its a good performance as they fight till the end showing that their really wanted the title so much We really have no choice but to win all the remaining matches now. Mayonnaise will sure drop points again its only a matter of how many points they gonna drop, its still a 4 points gap now
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    thanks!

villa hold on!

villa finally buanged