Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    the love story of kite.
    he can one la. married and is oso a lover of raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he can one la. married and is oso a lover of raf999.

you secret lover scored 2 goals for holland

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    omg 2 goals

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    omg 2 goals

must be the red underwear
    he only has them in holland, the one he brought to england has been stolen by CCC, that why cannot score for us

Deregistered

wah shocking man ...

Poland huntum San Marino 10-0 !

Deregistered

and our boyz alonso and Reira net in 2 goals for Spain against Turkey.

must be the red underwear
    he only has them in holland, the one he brought to england has been stolen by CCC, that why cannot score for us

the trannies circle society(TCS) mux b stopped at all cost so tat they dun steal dirty kite's g-string!

hehehe

my secret lover is rui-en, elva hsiao, michelle chia and jolin tsai. kekekeke

dirty kite is melvin didi's secret idol n lover. WAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the trannies circle society(TCS) mux b stopped at all cost so tat they dun steal dirty kite's g-string!

hehehe

we trust that you will take very good care of dirty kite's g-string and have install sufficient security around it.

Liverpool boss Benitez admits considering walking away
    02.04.09 | tribalfootball.com

Rafa Benitez admits he considered quitting Liverpool before signing his new contract last month.

Benitez felt he was hitting his head against a brick wall as he attempted to work under the fractured regime of warring owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks. But with the pair appearing to have reached an uneasy truce and Benitez winning his power battle with departing chief executive Rick Parry, he decided to agree his new deal.

Benitez said: "It is true that at times I may have thought about my future. There was a lot of uncertainty at the club but when you put all of these things together and the fact I am sure we can improve, there was no doubt in my mind.

"It will be easier now the contract is done. Once you sign a contract you know you can start thinking about the future. That is why it was important to get it done as soon as possible.

"The uncertainty at the club was the only thing on my mind before. But delaying the decision before saying yes at the end of the season would have been worse for everyone because we would have lost some of our transfer targets or certainly been at a disadvantage."

we trust that you will take very good care of dirty kite's g-string and have install sufficient security around it.
    he wears it on his head when he sleeps at nite

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Liverpool boss Benitez admits considering walking away
    02.04.09 | tribalfootball.com

Rafa Benitez admits he considered quitting Liverpool before signing his new contract last month.

Benitez felt he was hitting his head against a brick wall as he attempted to work under the fractured regime of warring owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks. But with the pair appearing to have reached an uneasy truce and Benitez winning his power battle with departing chief executive Rick Parry, he decided to agree his new deal.

Benitez said: "It is true that at times I may have thought about my future. There was a lot of uncertainty at the club but when you put all of these things together and the fact I am sure we can improve, there was no doubt in my mind.

"It will be easier now the contract is done. Once you sign a contract you know you can start thinking about the future. That is why it was important to get it done as soon as possible.

"The uncertainty at the club was the only thing on my mind before. But delaying the decision before saying yes at the end of the season would have been worse for everyone because we would have lost some of our transfer targets or certainly been at a disadvantage."
    aiyo!!! ALMOST leh!

i haf no idea what u're talking abt. kekeke

u shud ask our dear melvin didi or jeff gorgor or redsun.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    rui-en's g-string! yes!

carra praise ex-red danny murphy for 'helping' us on the manure game. hope he will be the one to 'HELP' us to get a pen for the upcoming match at cottage..

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    muz cut 2 holes in between if not cannot see.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    muz cut 2 holes in between if not cannot see.

harlow, G-string lah, still wanna cut holes???

harlow, G-string lah, still wanna cut holes???

maybe he mean 2 tiny holes for nose breathing.

erm... its a g-string. wat more u all wanna cut? not much cloth leh! kekeke

i'm sure melvin didi will love dirty kite's very much.

as for me, i keep rui-en's.

ignore the holes part.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast