Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 988

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

  1. #461
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    waseh alan shearer take over as manager for oldcastle

  2. #462
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waseh alan shearer take over as manager for oldcastle
    real one or april fool?

  3. #463

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    Dear Mr Voronin (Bo-lok-ni),

    Quite frankly, Liverpool Football Club has and is doing very well ever since your left us on loan.

    We now have Tornardo and Gerrado spearheading our attack with splendid support from our valued fringe players like Babelo and Yossio. Even the odd goal comes from Javiero and Xabio.

    As you can see, our team has no place for a Voronino....no no .

    It is with much regret that we announce our utmost reluctance to give you 101% to talk to other clubs to take you in. Please remember to get 4million in transfer stamp fees for us.

    You'll Never Walk Alone
    LFC Transfer Department

    PS: We feel that you have outlive your usefulness to us and have taken enough medical leave that we could have handed Jayo Spearingo an additional year's contract. Good Bye-o.
    wah so free eat snake?

  4. #464
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    RAFA'S PRIDE AT 'WORLD'S BEST COACH' HONOUR

    Rafael Benitez has spoken of his pride at being voted the best coach in the world by supporters voting in three of the continents best known newspapers.

    Spain's AS and Marca, plus Italian broadsheet La Gazzetta dello Sport conducted online polls asking their readers to vote for the best coach in world football.

    Liverpool's manager was an overwhelmingly popular figure and came out on top, winning more votes than the likes of Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger, Fabio Capello, Marcello Lippi, Vicente Del Bosque and Josep Guardiola.

    "I am really pleased. You cannot say that someone is the best in the world as it's almost impossible to guarantee that, but at least you have three big newspapers and supporters saying that we as a club are not bad," the boss told Liverpoolfc.tv.

    "That for me is very positive because it means our staff are really good and the players are really good.

    "The manager always depends on the players and his staff. You can't be a good manager if you don't have a good team behind you. If the supporters say you are doing well it's because your team, your club is doing well.

    "Clearly it's nice because it's supporters from three different countries that voted, as there was also another poll in Germany."

    Meanwhile, the boss is sweating on the fitness of his squad ahead of Saturday's trip to Fulham with the majority of his players not due back at Melwood until Thursday afternoon.

    "Every international break is always the same and a test for us so we need to be calm and relaxed and keep our fingers crossed that we don't lose any players," he added.

    "The players won't be back with us until Thursday evening so we won't have too much time to prepare.

    "In terms of preparation on the pitch it is impossible. We fly to London on Friday so we will try to think about mentally preparing the players and to adjust the small things."

  5. #465

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Morale speech!

  6. #466
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti believes Liverpool are the toughest opponents in European football. The Italian has pitted his wits against Rafa Benitez's side in two Champions League finals, losing out in Istanbul in 2005 before prevailing two years later in Athens.

    "Liverpool are the hardest team to play against in Europe," said Ancelotti.

    "Benitez is a great coach. He has a well organised defence and the perfect counter-attack. To play against them is always dangerous.

    "Liverpool don't let you play."


    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90401-0950.htm

  7. #467

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post




    is there one for dirty kite?
    i'll see what i can do

  8. #468

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Working for LFC in disguse right.
    i wish i was

    i already have my first passion as a job

    imagine having your second passion as a job as well.

  9. #469

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Dirt Kyut aint that bad lah.... at least he is putting goals when needed...
    that's the problem. he's not putting in enough goals

  10. #470

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    wah so free eat snake?
    no lah. sudden inspiration

  11. #471

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Undedicated to our Flying Dutchman, Dirty Kite

    How 'Not' To Fly A Kite
    A big open space without any trees, so his run can be unhindered,
    A nice strong breeze, so his golden hair can flutter,
    Our dirty kite standing straight up, for one and all to see,
    He feels a pull like that of a sting,
    And off he goes sprinting like a chicken.

    Miles and miles he puts into ninety minutes,
    Maybe an additional one miunute, or two or three,
    When he flies, he flies like a ballerina doing swan lake,
    But it really looks like chicken legs to us,
    And than he falls and raises his hands, for what, we don't know.

    He buzzes like a busy little bee at the hive,
    But he does that in the box,
    Alas the fans wonder what he's doing,
    It's no use as the kite takes a dip and dive.
    And the fans will have their heads in hands.
    - Author remains and prefers to be UNKNOWN

  12. #472
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    Undedicated to our Flying Dutchman, Dirty Kite

    How 'Not' To Fly A Kite
    A big open space without any trees, so his run can be unhindered,
    A nice strong breeze, so his golden hair can flutter,
    Our dirty kite standing straight up, for one and all to see,
    He feels a pull like that of a sting,
    And off he goes sprinting like a chicken.

    Miles and miles he puts into ninety minutes,
    Maybe an additional one miunute, or two or three,
    When he flies, he flies like a ballerina doing swan lake,
    But it really looks like chicken legs to us,
    And than he falls and raises his hands, for what, we don't know.

    He buzzes like a busy little bee at the hive,
    But he does that in the box,
    Alas the fans wonder what he's doing,
    It's no use as the kite takes a dip and dive.
    And the fans will have their heads in hands.
    - Author remains and prefers to be UNKNOWN
    not me!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #473
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti believes Liverpool are the toughest opponents in European football. The Italian has pitted his wits against Rafa Benitez's side in two Champions League finals, losing out in Istanbul in 2005 before prevailing two years later in Athens.

    "Liverpool are the hardest team to play against in Europe," said Ancelotti.

    "Benitez is a great coach. He has a well organised defence and the perfect counter-attack. To play against them is always dangerous.

    "Liverpool don't let you play."


    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90401-0950.htm
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #474

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    not me!!!

    we know. u are the author for the red g-string story or poem

  15. #475
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waseh alan shearer take over as manager for oldcastle
    swee

    unproven.

    confirm relegated!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #476
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we know. u are the author for the red g-string story or poem
    tat one i dunno
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #477

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    swee

    unproven.

    confirm relegated!

    let's just hope they can beat chelsea in their next game
    after that, who cares

  18. #478

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tat one i dunno

    dun pretend lah, we know you have enough material to publish a book

  19. #479
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun pretend lah, we know you have enough material to publish a book
    the love story of kite.

  20. #480
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    let's just hope they can beat chelsea in their next game
    after that, who cares
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •