Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    basket!

2 of our very important players!

let's hope cristina regina n looney both break their legs!
    more worrying on hyppia cause older takes longer to heal. yossi suffered cramps. maybe long time no play or never warm up enough

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    more worrying on hyppia cause older takes longer to heal. yossi suffered cramps. maybe long time no play or never warm up enough

at least Hyypia is back with us receiving treatment from our physio

yossi still stuck with Israel

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we signed him on free transfer, FOC of course can
    save us from further blood vomitting

you and me each pay Hertha $4 for the transfer also can
    confirm leh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

fat looney injured pls!!
    eh wait he is on red card also

at least Hyypia is back with us receiving treatment from our physio

yossi still stuck with Israel
    wa... hopefully this wed's game our boys will be fully fit whereas manCircle's all buang.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    fat looney injured pls!!
    eh wait he is on red card also
    kekekekeke

cristina regina too!

kekekekeke

cristina regina too!

VDS can break a finger too

kekekekeke

cristina regina too!
    VDS can break a finger too
    yah... add Rio Fattynun also

kekekekeke

cristina regina too!
    hopefully cristina twisted his left and right big toes trying to do too many twinkle toe crossovers

must ask the groundsmen to dig more pot holes and camouflage them

may all our wishes come true

huat ah!!!

hopefully cristina twisted his left and right big toes trying to do too many twinkle toe crossovers

must ask the groundsmen to dig more pot holes and camouflage them
    wahahahaha!

hoot ji liap ko yi si~!!

Voronin – I will need more game time with Liverpool

Currently on loan to Hertha Berlin, Andriy Voronin says he would need more game time if he was to return to Liverpool.

The Ukraine striker has been in great touch in the Bundesliga and Hertha are keen to nab him on a permanent deal but he is holding in case the Reds come knocking.

“Liverpool is one of the best teams, clubs, in Europe and I want to play for Liverpool,” Voronin told Setanta Sports News.

“A lot of players want to play there. I have two years more contract with Liverpool and it will be okay when I come back but I want to play to stay there.

“I want to play more. I was injured for three months and that was my problem I think.”

Please stay at Hetha Berlin, dun come back...we give you bonus to stay there..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post

Currently on loan to Hertha Berlin, Andriy Voronin says he would need more game time if he was to return to Liverpool.

The Ukraine striker has been in great touch in the Bundesliga and Hertha are keen to nab him on a permanent deal but he is holding in case the Reds come knocking.

“Liverpool is one of the best teams, clubs, in Europe and I want to play for Liverpool,” Voronin told Setanta Sports News.

“A lot of players want to play there. I have two years more contract with Liverpool and it will be okay when I come back but I want to play to stay there.

“I want to play more. I was injured for three months and that was my problem I think.”

HAHHAA. ya lor. stay there dont come back.

We dont need you to play for us. maybe pre-season u can buang all the matches.

hoot ji liap koh yi si ah!

Dear Mr Voronin (Bo-lok-ni),

Quite frankly, Liverpool Football Club has and is doing very well ever since your left us on loan.

We now have Tornardo and Gerrado spearheading our attack with splendid support from our valued fringe players like Babelo and Yossio. Even the odd goal comes from Javiero and Xabio.

As you can see, our team has no place for a Voronino....no no .

It is with much regret that we announce our utmost reluctance to give you 101% to talk to other clubs to take you in. Please remember to get 4million in transfer stamp fees for us.

You'll Never Walk Alone
    LFC Transfer Department

PS: We feel that you have outlive your usefulness to us and have taken enough medical leave that we could have handed Jayo Spearingo an additional year's contract. Good Bye-o.
    Last edited by jfoo; 1st April 2009 at 10:51 AM.

Quite frankly, Liverpool Football Club has and is doing very well ever since your left us on loan.

We now have Tornardo and Gerrado spearheading our attack with splendid support from our valued fringe players like Babelo and Yossio. Even the odd goal comes from Javiero and Xabio.

It is with much regret that we announce our utmost reluctance to give you 101% to talk to other clubs to take you in. Please remember to get 4million in transfer stamp fees for us.

You'll Never Walk Alone
    LFC Transfer Department

PS: We feel that you have outlive your usefulness to us and have taken enough medical leave that we could have handed Jayo Spearingo an additional year's contract. Good Bye-o.

is there one for dirty kite?

Deregistered

You'll Never Walk Alone
    LFC Transfer Department

Working for LFC in disguse right.

is there one for dirty kite?
    Dirt Kyut aint that bad lah.... at least he is putting goals when needed...