Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    eat lah bro....vegetarian also eat what...juz take non-meat food... ,who knows u could slim down & play like Torres again?
    Then maybe he can sign for LFC and get to see Kite up close and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    He should stay vegetarian till LFC wins No.6 AND No.19
    Good idea.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Then maybe he can sign for LFC and get to see Kite up close and personal.

Good idea.
    most probably shower together,then exchange boxers?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    most probably shower together,then exchange boxers?
    getting touchy touchy eh.

TRANSFER NEWS

Liverpool lining up move for 18m striker Eto'o?

By Soccernet staff

March 31, 2009

Rafael Benitez is ready to launch an 18m bid to bring Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o to Anfield, according to reports in Spain.

The Barcelona striker has been in top form this season, netting 25 goals from 27 games, but his future has been the subject of speculation after it was revealed that his contract only has one year left on it.

Liverpool could swoop for a player whose price tag is increasing by the game, but may face competition from both Milan clubs who have shown an interest in the striker in the past.

A source close to Eto'o said in The Sun: "Benitez likes Samuel a lot. Everything is possible for this summer. It will depend on Barcelona's results as well if they decide to buy David Villa.

"Eto'o is not a player to sit on the bench."

Despite impressing in his time at the Nou Camp and landing two La Liga titles as well as a Champions League trophy, Eto'o's time at Barcelona has been chequered and he has faced an uncertain future with new coach Pep Guardiola listening to offers last summer.

Considered to be the source of dressing room discontent, Barcelona may now choose to cash in on Eto'o before the striker can leave for free in 2010, although the player has distanced himself from any transfer talk.

When asked about a potential move to Inter Milan this weekend, he replied: "I do not know anything about Inter.

"I just lost an important match (against Togo) and I am not here to talk about my future, because I'm happy at Barcelona."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

basket, eto'o coming to LFC?!?!

i think eto come to liverpool also sit on the bench. Rafa 4-5-1 is here to stay!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i think eto come to liverpool also sit on the bench. Rafa 4-5-1 is here to stay!!!!
    4-5-1 can thrash manyoo leh.. dun pray pray

why eto???

why?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    why eto???

why?
    he wanna hiong 4-4-2 liao!!!

maybe gif them dirty kite in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    only works against big clubs.

Hertha line up Voronin transfer deal

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090330...verpoolvoronin

4million, please quickly sell!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    only works against big clubs.

hahaha

hope they qualify for next season champ leag, den voronin will be their for 4mill

wah. fantastic news

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    4-4-1-1 also beat man-u......man who?.......manure

basket, idiot international weekend

YOSSI AND SAMI INJURY UPDATES
    Paul Eaton 31 March 2009

Liverpool are continuing to monitor the fitness of Yossi Benayoun and Sami Hyypia after both players picked up knocks on international duty over the weekend.

Benayoun was carried off with a calf problem during Israel's 1-1 draw with Greece while Hyypia injured his knee helping Finland to a 2-0 victory in Wales.

Benayoun has remained with his Israeli teammates ahead of their World Cup qualifier on Wednesday night, but Hyypia has returned to Melwood for treatment ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash at Fulham.

"Yossi has a problem with cramps in his calf and he is in contact with our doctor and physios," manager Rafael Benitez said today.

"We will see how he is for the next game but he has to be careful. He will stay with Israel for their next match.

"Sami has a problem with his knee. The feedback we have is that it isn't serious but he won't train for a couple of days.

"I was talking with Sami yesterday and he was telling me he will be ready for the next game. He has already started working very hard to be fit again.

"It was a good decision by the Finland national team to let Sami come back to us. They were very sensible and he is now working with our physios."

foc oso can la!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    foc oso can la!

we signed him on free transfer, FOC of course can
    save us from further blood vomitting

you and me each pay Hertha $4 for the transfer also can

we signed him on free transfer, FOC of course can
    save us from further blood vomitting

you and me each pay Hertha $4 for the transfer also can
    save your $4 for bak chor mee. they can afford the $4 stamp fees

basket, idiot international weekend

YOSSI AND SAMI INJURY UPDATES
    Paul Eaton 31 March 2009

Liverpool are continuing to monitor the fitness of Yossi Benayoun and Sami Hyypia after both players picked up knocks on international duty over the weekend.

Benayoun was carried off with a calf problem during Israel's 1-1 draw with Greece while Hyypia injured his knee helping Finland to a 2-0 victory in Wales.

Benayoun has remained with his Israeli teammates ahead of their World Cup qualifier on Wednesday night, but Hyypia has returned to Melwood for treatment ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash at Fulham.

"Yossi has a problem with cramps in his calf and he is in contact with our doctor and physios," manager Rafael Benitez said today.

"We will see how he is for the next game but he has to be careful. He will stay with Israel for their next match.

"Sami has a problem with his knee. The feedback we have is that it isn't serious but he won't train for a couple of days.

"I was talking with Sami yesterday and he was telling me he will be ready for the next game. He has already started working very hard to be fit again.

"It was a good decision by the Finland national team to let Sami come back to us. They were very sensible and he is now working with our physios."
    basket!

2 of our very important players!

let's hope cristina regina n looney both break their legs!