Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    at the moment,with the form LFC playing good football,scoring 13 goals conceeding juz 1 in the last 3 games....i think he is willing to die playing for LFC...

i think he rather go back and form circles

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

the england jersey look classy. switch back to umbro i suppose so?

You'll Never Walk Alone!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

next game against fulham.

HUAT AH!

Some exciting news...

Rafa will take a look at Eto'o

LIVERPOOL boss Rafa Benitez is weighing up a summer swoop for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

The Cameroon international, who has already dismissed interest from Inter Milan, insists he is happy at the Nou Camp.

But reports in Spain continue to link him with a move and Benitez believes Eto'o could be the perfect strike partner for Fernando Torres.

For now, at least, Eto'o is saying all the right things about remaining in La Liga.

Speaking after Cameroon's 1-0 defeat to Togo on Saturday, the 28-year-old said: "I am not aware of any interest from Inter.

"I just lost an important match and I am not here to talk about transfer rumours.

"I am fine at Barcelona. I am enjoying my football."

Will he play for Liverpool? Will he fits into our style of play?

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Some exciting news...

Rafa will take a look at Eto'o

LIVERPOOL boss Rafa Benitez is weighing up a summer swoop for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

The Cameroon international, who has already dismissed interest from Inter Milan, insists he is happy at the Nou Camp.

But reports in Spain continue to link him with a move — and Benitez believes Eto'o could be the perfect strike partner for Fernando Torres.

For now, at least, Eto'o is saying all the right things about remaining in La Liga.

Speaking after Cameroon's 1-0 defeat to Togo on Saturday, the 28-year-old said: "I am not aware of any interest from Inter.

"I just lost an important match and I am not here to talk about transfer rumours.

"I am fine at Barcelona. I am enjoying my football."

Will he play for Liverpool? Will he fits into our style of play?
    well,seriously,i still feel Gerrard is the best to partner Torres,look at Gerrard's goal tally...anyway,etoo is not a bad addition to our squad is he? hes a better finisher than beerbuttock & faster too...

International week is damn boring!!! Bring back EPL & CL now please!!! Anyway,why everybody all so quiet? U all supporting england arh? Mai siao siao lah...no point...england=manure...

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    You'll Never Walk Alone!
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

KAMU TAKKAN BERJALAN SEORANGAN!!! (Malay version, ) common,lets see some other language translation

International week is damn boring!!! Bring back EPL & CL now please!!! Anyway,why everybody all so quiet? U all supporting england arh? Mai siao siao lah...no point...england=manure...

nothing much to talk about so keep quiet lor

wa sian. only tues.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    nothing much to talk about so keep quiet lor
    wa sian. only tues.
    Common,we are LFC fans...we make noise during good or bad times...even boring time like this also must make noise lah...

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    next game against fulham.

HUAT AH!
    ful-of-ham manager is old fergie fren leh...he will die die play all out against LFC as he already mentioned...anyway,that can only suit us...manure will play villa,both teams still wounded...both want to win... i think villa will give manure some fright...they attacked us even when 2goals down...our 3rd goal killed them...

Huat ah!!!

Huat ah!!!
    wah....only whispering ah? saving your voice to cheer england izzit?

wah....only whispering ah? saving your voice to cheer england izzit?
    england buey sai la.

i at work mah. cannot shout loud loud. kekeke

my blood pressure is at the dangerously low level now...i need to watch LFC games to get it back high...

my blood pressure is at the dangerously low level now...i need to watch LFC games to get it back high...

my blood pressure was so low watching LFC previously, only the last few games bucked the vomit blood trend.

Hope this stoopid international break dont disrupt our momentum

........ time to vomit blood very soon! ekkekee

........ time to vomit blood very soon! ekkekee

you and me 18yo body works the same way
    only bro Rodz's system is different because he is rafa in disguise