Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    ask cheesecake rub the jersey on his tummy then will remove the jinx liao
    rub the jersey with his lucky undies!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Fields of Anfield Road - The Kop Choir & Various Artists

Liverpool FC legends Kenny Dalglish and Phil Thompson join singing stars including John Power of Cast and Peter Hooton of the Farm to record Hillsborough tribute, Fields of Anfield Road.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Liverpool FC legends Kenny Dalglish and Phil Thompson join singing stars including John Power of Cast and Peter Hooton of the Farm to record Hillsborough tribute, Fields of Anfield Road.

David Silva is Liverpool FC transfer target

RAFA BENITEZ is weighing up a summer swoop for Spanish star David Silva.

The Reds boss has identified the Valencia man as one of his top transfer targets – but will only do business if the price is right.

Valencia have hit massive financial difficulties in recent months and are set to sell crown jewels Silva, David Villa and Raul Albiol in an effort to bring their debt of 450m euros under control.

It is Silva who has caught Benitez’s eye though, with the Liverpool manager on the lookout for a versatile attacking player who can figure in a number of positions behind Fernando Torres as he looks to add strength in depth to his squad.

The 23-year-old certainly fits that bill and Liverpool have already made tentative enquiries about his availability.

They will only follow up their initial interest if Valencia are realistic about their valuation of a player who has won 21 caps for Spain.

Reports in Spain suggest the La Liga outfit are holding out for a fee in the region of £25m for Silva and with Barcelona and Juventus also both believed to be interested in snapping him up the battle for his services could be hard fought.

Liverpool are unlikely to be willing to pay that kind of asking price but Benitez will move fast it a compromise deal can be struck.

Reds chief scout Eduardo Macia – who took Silva to Valencia when the attacking midfielder was a teenager – was recently dispatched to Spain to check on Silva’s availability and was not discouraged by what he learned.
    i doubt David Silva can handle/do well in the league

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i doubt David Silva can handle/do well in the league
    Dont underestimate him . His fast and getting around players

we need right winger.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

RAFA: WE WILL NOT BE SIGNING SILVA

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has today ruled out a summer swoop for Valencia midfielder David Silva.
    Speculation has been growing that the 23-year-old Spaniard is Benitez's top target at the end of the season, but the manager today insisted Silva will not be Anfield bound.

"We will not be signing him," was Benitez's reply when asked at Melwood earlier today.

Despite ruling an approach for Silva out of his summer plans, the boss insisted work is gathering pace behind the scenes to identify targets ahead of next season.

"We are working hard, talking with the scouting department and looking at names and options for next season," he added.

"It's still too soon, but we are working hard."

While beginning to formulate his plans for the new campaign, Benitez is well aware of what could still lie ahead this term - and of the sense of excitement among Liverpool supporters after the gap at the top of the table was closed to just one point.

"Football can change very quickly and that is why we say it is important to just take one game at a time," he added.

"Everything can change each week and maybe next week we can be at the top again. My message to the fans is to keep calm. I can see the people have a lot of confidence at the moment and that is good. We have to stay positive and see what happens."

John Terry's mother arrested for shoplifting

England and Chelsea captain John Terry's mother and mother-in-law have been arrested by police for shoplifting, after being accused of stealing food and clothing worth £800 from Tesco and Marks and Spencer.

GettyImages

Embarrassment for the England skipper (L).

Sue Terry, 50, and Sue Poole, 54, were allegedly caught loading the goods into a car at the Brooklands shopping centre in Weybridge and were taken to Staines police station where they accepted a police caution - meaning they formally acknowledged their guilt but that no further action was taken against them.

Boring weekend! What a useless international break...hope LFC can continue the rich form after that...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    John Terry's mother arrested for shoplifting

England and Chelsea captain John Terry's mother and mother-in-law have been arrested by police for shoplifting, after being accused of stealing food and clothing worth £800 from Tesco and Marks and Spencer.

GettyImages

Embarrassment for the England skipper (L).

Sue Terry, 50, and Sue Poole, 54, were allegedly caught loading the goods into a car at the Brooklands shopping centre in Weybridge and were taken to Staines police station where they accepted a police caution - meaning they formally acknowledged their guilt but that no further action was taken against them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

are they so poor? Terry no money ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we need right winger.
    beckham!!

beckham!!
    usually,when something goin to expire,the price decreases,beckham still command hi price ...we wont fit into LFC setup under RB...he cant drible,he can only cross the ball & take free kicks...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    usually,when something goin to expire,the price decreases,beckham still command hi price ...we wont fit into LFC setup under RB...he cant drible,he can only cross the ball & take free kicks...
    but if we do have someone to ping accurate free kicks and corners, gerrard can be in the box scoring goals.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    but if we do have someone to ping accurate free kicks and corners, gerrard can be in the box scoring goals.
    i don deny that,but i seriously doubt beck is the solution

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i don deny that,but i seriously doubt beck is the solution
    heh heh, i didn't mention beck. he will 'die' if he joins lfc. the manure fans will be chasing him all around

heh heh, i didn't mention beck. he will 'die' if he joins lfc. the manure fans will be chasing him all around
    they all wanted a piece of his undies.

they all wanted a piece of his undies.

at the moment,with the form LFC playing good football,scoring 13 goals conceeding juz 1 in the last 3 games....i think he is willing to die playing for LFC...