Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    gotch one Nasi Ayam penyet oso beri nice
    is it!!

aria ayam penyet at lucky plaza oso goot.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Lee Hock Lee seafood !
    i dun go there makan seafood...

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    maybe a few gays too

who's your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    changi village is only abt international nasi lemak and the wing kee fried chicken ipoh hor fan lor!

as for the trannies, only manCircle fans go there look see n hook them up.
    ipoh chicken chop hor fun is my fav.

i dun go there makan seafood...
    wonder got tiger prawn anot. keke

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wonder got tiger prawn anot. keke
    only sold in newton center.

only sold in newton center.
    Ohhh our Singapore Tourism Board icon. Maybe next time u will see the tiger prawn as our food mascot.

Ohhh our Singapore Tourism Board icon. Maybe next time u will see the tiger prawn as our food mascot.

tiger prawn hold a big big chopper

thai ger pr0n maybe will have.. must ask trannies

tiger prawn hold a big big chopper
    Ohhh definately attracting tourists to try them.

thai ger pr0n maybe will have.. must ask trannies
    ya ask the thai ger Mama san

who's your favorite?
    i straight...... most gays cather to MANU fans tat y their nick say it all MAN U
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i straight...... most gays cather to MANU fans tat y their nick say it all MAN U

Man United = united to form circle

David Silva is Liverpool FC transfer target

RAFA BENITEZ is weighing up a summer swoop for Spanish star David Silva.

The Reds boss has identified the Valencia man as one of his top transfer targets – but will only do business if the price is right.

Valencia have hit massive financial difficulties in recent months and are set to sell crown jewels Silva, David Villa and Raul Albiol in an effort to bring their debt of 450m euros under control.

It is Silva who has caught Benitez’s eye though, with the Liverpool manager on the lookout for a versatile attacking player who can figure in a number of positions behind Fernando Torres as he looks to add strength in depth to his squad.

The 23-year-old certainly fits that bill and Liverpool have already made tentative enquiries about his availability.

They will only follow up their initial interest if Valencia are realistic about their valuation of a player who has won 21 caps for Spain.

Reports in Spain suggest the La Liga outfit are holding out for a fee in the region of £25m for Silva and with Barcelona and Juventus also both believed to be interested in snapping him up the battle for his services could be hard fought.

Liverpool are unlikely to be willing to pay that kind of asking price but Benitez will move fast it a compromise deal can be struck.

Reds chief scout Eduardo Macia – who took Silva to Valencia when the attacking midfielder was a teenager – was recently dispatched to Spain to check on Silva’s availability and was not discouraged by what he learned.

We are good enough to play for Liverpool - Vicente

Every Valencia player is good enough to play for Liverpool, according to their midfielder Vicente.

The 27-year-old has reacted to the rumours linking David Silva with a summer transfer to Anfield, with the flying winger believed to be on The Reds’ radar.

Vicente is not jealous of his partner, but the Spaniard has declared that Los Che are all competitive players that could make the grade in The Premier League if they were given the chance.

Valencia have been the victims of the economic crisis and the Primera Liga side may be forced into selling high-profile players during the next transfer window.

“Silva is an important player, anyway every Valencia player is good enough to play his football there [in Liverpool],” Vicente said.

“They are a good team, but we are as well.

“What we [Valencia’s players] should do is play and remain focused on the present time.”

The attacker is determined win his place back in the Spain side, and he said: “Every footballer has the ambition of being back with the national team.

“As far as I am concerned, I would be delighted but I understand that there is huge competition.”

We are good enough to play for Liverpool - Vicente

Every Valencia player is good enough to play for Liverpool, according to their midfielder Vicente.

The 27-year-old has reacted to the rumours linking David Silva with a summer transfer to Anfield, with the flying winger believed to be on The Reds’ radar.

Vicente is not jealous of his partner, but the Spaniard has declared that Los Che are all competitive players that could make the grade in The Premier League if they were given the chance.

Valencia have been the victims of the economic crisis and the Primera Liga side may be forced into selling high-profile players during the next transfer window.

“Silva is an important player, anyway every Valencia player is good enough to play his football there [in Liverpool],” Vicente said.

“They are a good team, but we are as well.

“What we [Valencia’s players] should do is play and remain focused on the present time.”

The attacker is determined win his place back in the Spain side, and he said: “Every footballer has the ambition of being back with the national team.

“As far as I am concerned, I would be delighted but I understand that there is huge competition.”
    \

WA!! LFC suddenly become the holy grail!

\

WA!! LFC suddenly become the holy grail!
    becos they are not gays

becos they are not gays
    kekekkee

Deregistered

David Silva is Liverpool FC transfer target

RAFA BENITEZ is weighing up a summer swoop for Spanish star David Silva.

The Reds boss has identified the Valencia man as one of his top transfer targets – but will only do business if the price is right.

Valencia have hit massive financial difficulties in recent months and are set to sell crown jewels Silva, David Villa and Raul Albiol in an effort to bring their debt of 450m euros under control.

It is Silva who has caught Benitez’s eye though, with the Liverpool manager on the lookout for a versatile attacking player who can figure in a number of positions behind Fernando Torres as he looks to add strength in depth to his squad.

The 23-year-old certainly fits that bill and Liverpool have already made tentative enquiries about his availability.

They will only follow up their initial interest if Valencia are realistic about their valuation of a player who has won 21 caps for Spain.

Reports in Spain suggest the La Liga outfit are holding out for a fee in the region of £25m for Silva and with Barcelona and Juventus also both believed to be interested in snapping him up the battle for his services could be hard fought.

Liverpool are unlikely to be willing to pay that kind of asking price but Benitez will move fast it a compromise deal can be struck.

Reds chief scout Eduardo Macia – who took Silva to Valencia when the attacking midfielder was a teenager – was recently dispatched to Spain to check on Silva’s availability and was not discouraged by what he learned.

OH MY !!!

MY LONG AWAITED DREAM IS COMING TRUE !

i guess he will take number 7 . But that number jinx eh ,

Hurry GetWell - MC King
    Rubbish King - Not Performing.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    OH MY !!!

MY LONG AWAITED DREAM IS COMING TRUE !

i guess he will take number 7 . But that number jinx eh ,

Hurry GetWell - MC King
    Rubbish King - Not Performing.
    ask cheesecake rub the jersey on his tummy then will remove the jinx liao