Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    lennon looks good but not outstanding...i cannot say who is a good right winger currently...nobody catches my eyes...
    for u, only dirty kite.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (35) End of the Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    If Rafa get a right winger then where kite will play?
    sell to manure lah...kuyt is dutch,nistelroy was a goal scoring dutchman last time...,who knows fergie can transform kuyt to a scoring machine.... look at manure's game...not much energy,only park & looney got some...the rest looks tired...with kuyt,there'll be more running...

If Rafa get a right winger then where kite will play?
    sell him la. he yet to sign new contract. hopefully, he dun sign and we haf no choice but to sell him

yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    for u, only dirty kite.
    without kuyt,we wont still be in the CL...without kuyt,we could struggle against villa coz he opened the scoring floodgate...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sell him la. he yet to sign new contract. hopefully, he dun sign and we haf no choice but to sell him

yeah!
    That is your dream scenario.

Rafa sign liao so kite should be signing shortly la.

That is your dream scenario.

Rafa sign liao so kite should be signing shortly la.
    very likely....

hope agger will sign soon. dont wanna lose him!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    hope agger will sign soon. dont wanna lose him!
    i hope he sign the extention also,he is the modern day allan hansen...

villarreal vs arse
    manure vs porto
    LFC vs chelski
    barca vc bayern

As always,LFC got the toughest draw....before the draw,i mentioned i like to avoid chelski...they look like the toughest team to play at the moment but we get them...

arse got a potentially a banana skin draw...villarreal is not an easy meat...

manure....what can i say...on paper,porto is the weakest.........haiz,they always get the easy ones....

the last tie,i think bayern can surprise barca....

lastly,we will see 2 master tacticians battling....Rafa,my fave manager....vs hiddink....a manager i'd love to have if Rafa were to move to smaller clubs in future...and u all would have read my mind....we will beat chelski over 2-legs......we could beat them in both games.....

REAL MADRID: LIVERPOOL COACH BENITEZ THINKING IN ARJEN ROBBEN?

Interesting news from England & its paper “Daily Star” which has been picked up here by “AS”: the interest by LIVERPOOL FC for ARJEN

ROBBEN. According to the newspaper, Liverpool Spanish Coach Rafael Benitez is already planning next season after extending his contract with

the English Club until 2014. The Coach sees REAL MADRID Dutch winger Robben as the player that can give Liverpool that something extra that is

needed to strengthen the side.
    Last edited by tazzie21; 24th March 2009 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    REAL MADRID: LIVERPOOL COACH BENITEZ THINKING IN ARJEN ROBBEN?

Interesting news from England & its paper “Daily Star” which has been
    picked up here by “AS”: the interest by LIVERPOOL FC for ARJEN
    ROBBEN. According to the newspaper, Liverpool Spanish Coach Rafael
    Benitez is already planning next season after extending his contract with
    the English Club until 2014. The Coach sees REAL MADRID Dutch winger
    Robben as the player that can give Liverpool that something extra that is
    needed to strengthen the side.
    wah,another dutch...another MC king....i doubt this will happen though

The top scorer in the CL usually comes from a team that goes to lift the trophy...Gerrard

The past few occasions when Rome hosted the finals,LFC went on to lift the trophy

Anything new? Thats what i call OMEN...bring home ole big ears number 6...

wah,another dutch...another MC king....i doubt this will happen though

oh please robben?
    spare me

rafa wants robben, he can go become RM's manager

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    oh please robben?
    spare me

Yeah, we don't need an Oscar winner in our squad.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    oh please robben?
    spare me

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Yeah, we don't need an Oscar winner in our squad.
    i think its juz rumours lah...we dont have much $$$ to pay MC kings(madrid can afford) & actors( manure also can afford)....Rafa wants his team to play hard,full of running & able to play every week...

i think its juz rumours lah...we dont have much $$$ to pay MC kings(madrid can afford) & actors( manure also can afford)....Rafa wants his team to play hard,full of running & able to play every week...

we had our share of MC Kings: harry kewell and now degen
    Cisse spent moneys on the treatmen table before he played his first game

Liverpool could win the title, thanks to Robbie Keane

Published by Amaresh on March 24, 2009

Martin Keown believes that Liverpool will go on to win the Barclays Premier League - because they sold Robbie Keane back to Spurs.

The former Arsenal centre-half, who won the title three times with the Gunners in 1998, 2002 and 2004, has claimed that it is no coincidence that Rafa Benitez’s side have returned to form since Keane’s exit.

Keown, now a pundit on Match of the Day 2, told the Evening Standard: ‘Keane remains a top-class forward but it can be no coincidence that since his departure, the Reds have found their best form - with Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres fit and at the fulcrum of the revival.

‘No matter what Keane’s contribution was in any match following his £ 20.3million move from Tottenham, he was always the talking point. Rafa Benitez had to field endless questions about the Irishman and it was draining for the manager and player, who both deserved better.

‘Keane was bought [for £20.3million] to play off Torres, but Gerrard was consequently pushed back into midfield which only stunted the effectiveness of their captain and contributed to a lack of fluidity. But Benitez’s best team is now obvious.

‘Rafa’s 4-2-3-1, with Gerrard pushed further forward behind Torres, is now a devastating system that maximises everything from the players he has at his disposal - as was demonstrated by the England player’s superb hat-trick yesterday against Aston Villa.’

Benitez now finds himself fielding press conference questions about his side’s stunning victories - 5-0 over Villa, the 4-1 thumping of title rivals Manchester United and 5-0 aggregate triumph over Real Madrid - instead of the ‘Keane’ question.

Keown, 42, added: ‘Everyone seemingly knows their place within the squad.

‘That clarity of thinking is at odds with Sir Alex Ferguson’s United at present and I believe Liverpool will maintain this push and pip the champions because they are now playing with the belief that the Premier League title is in sight.’

Liverpool trail United by one point, although the Red Devils have a game in hand.

The top scorer in the CL usually comes from a team that goes to lift the trophy...Gerrard

The past few occasions when Rome hosted the finals,LFC went on to lift the trophy

Anything new? Thats what i call OMEN...bring home ole big ears number 6...
    lets just hope the fans in Rome dont create any more problems or UEFA gonna shift the finals out of there..

BRAD FREIDEL'S red card against Liverpool has been rescinded by the FA.
    source: The SUN

The Aston Villa keeper was sent off on 63 minutes of the 5-0 drubbing after he was adjudged have brought down Fernando Torres.

Villa's appeal was upheld today, meaning Friedel will be available for their next Premier League game at Manchester United on April 5.

The news is a huge boost for Martin O'Neill's men, whose bid to finish in a Champions League place has faltered in recent weeks.

They are currently fifth, three points behind fourth-placed Arsenal.

Hope he will have a better match against Manure...

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    BRAD FREIDEL'S red card against Liverpool has been rescinded by the FA.
    source: The SUN

The Aston Villa keeper was sent off on 63 minutes of the 5-0 drubbing after he was adjudged have brought down Fernando Torres.

Villa's appeal was upheld today, meaning Friedel will be available for their next Premier League game at Manchester United on April 5.

The news is a huge boost for Martin O'Neill's men, whose bid to finish in a Champions League place has faltered in recent weeks.

They are currently fifth, three points behind fourth-placed Arsenal.

Hope he will have a better match against Manure...
    HEHEHEHHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHE!

good news!

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast