Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Not sure if this is the correct section to post, but sharing some pictures taken during a Radio Controlled trucks/trailer meet at Pasir Ris:

    #1 - Checking the connections


    #2 - Testing at the void deck


    #3 - Transporter with 2 folklifts


    #4 - Let's have a race!


    #5 - Maersk Line container (Custom-made stickers)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    #6 - Turn left or right??


    #7 - Loading up


    #8 - Custom 4-axle truck


    #9 - Kids love the action too


    #10 - Scania prime mover

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Last one...

    #11- Group shot


    Thanks for viewing!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    WOW! My childhood dream! When is the next meet? Love to be there!
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    wao kool..... eh where do u guys norm meet up for this?? can we join for a photo shoot or something keke

  6. #6

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    hi that's my skeleton truck without the body in the first picture!
    huggable bro, nice of you to post the pictures in clubsnap!!

    our next meet will be on 4 april evening at big splash.

    for those interested in playing 1/14 trucks, our hang-out place is here.

    http://www.rctech.net/forum/singapor...owners-54.html

  7. #7
    Member mivecdohc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny(rainy) singapore
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    those trucks are nice man.. May I know where you got them? Online hobby shops?
    I think your shots would turn out superb with the help of a flash gun

    Joel

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    WOW! My childhood dream! When is the next meet? Love to be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitellort View Post
    wao kool..... eh where do u guys norm meet up for this?? can we join for a photo shoot or something keke
    Aeroplane already gave the details, feel free to drop by for pictures! They're a friendly group of people. Huggable'd like to get a 6x4 Scania prime mover (new release) too! Requires 4ch controller instead of the usual 2ch for cars.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    My pleasure. Missed the event at Marina/Suntec. Done up your truck already?

    So big splash is now the "permanent" meetup place?

    Quote Originally Posted by aErOpLaNe View Post
    hi that's my skeleton truck without the body in the first picture!
    huggable bro, nice of you to post the pictures in clubsnap!!

    our next meet will be on 4 april evening at big splash.

    for those interested in playing 1/14 trucks, our hang-out place is here.

    http://www.rctech.net/forum/singapor...owners-54.html

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    You can always go the "premium" Tamiya shop, ie Stargek at Ubi to get them. Most of the owners got theirs from ebay or other online shops, prices are more competitive if import directly from Hong Kong. Winnie's prices are competitive too, but might need to pre-order.

    Yeah, the shots were taken using D2h with SB800 on hotshoe, problem was lighting wasn't wide enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by mivecdohc View Post
    those trucks are nice man.. May I know where you got them? Online hobby shops?
    I think your shots would turn out superb with the help of a flash gun

    Joel

  11. #11
    Member mivecdohc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny(rainy) singapore
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Quote Originally Posted by huggable View Post
    You can always go the "premium" Tamiya shop, ie Stargek at Ubi to get them. Most of the owners got theirs from ebay or other online shops, prices are more competitive if import directly from Hong Kong. Winnie's prices are competitive too, but might need to pre-order.

    Yeah, the shots were taken using D2h with SB800 on hotshoe, problem was lighting wasn't wide enough.
    I used to get my R/C parts from winnie as well haha
    Enjoy your two (expensive) hobbies!

  12. #12
    Member mivecdohc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny(rainy) singapore
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Quote Originally Posted by huggable View Post
    You can always go the "premium" Tamiya shop, ie Stargek at Ubi to get them. Most of the owners got theirs from ebay or other online shops, prices are more competitive if import directly from Hong Kong. Winnie's prices are competitive too, but might need to pre-order.

    Yeah, the shots were taken using D2h with SB800 on hotshoe, problem was lighting wasn't wide enough.
    I used to get my R/C parts from winnie as well haha
    Enjoy your two (expensive) hobbies!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Nah, I've only got a 1/10 on-road R/C car. $$ not enough to get trucks, can only take pictures!

  14. #14

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Location is at Boon Lay area? I think I have been to the place...


    Really darn cool... I wish to have a Articulated SMRT Mercedes Benz O405!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    LOOKS like transformers!
    raphaeL xander
    my flickr

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Location was at Pasir Ris. If you have interest in DIY, it'd be real fun to custom the trucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by soons View Post
    Location is at Boon Lay area? I think I have been to the place...


    Really darn cool... I wish to have a Articulated SMRT Mercedes Benz O405!!

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,073

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    #5 is my brother RC truck......how come they got meetup never tell me, can go there for shooting also.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Oh, the family of bus transport! I still remember.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,073

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    Quote Originally Posted by huggable View Post
    Oh, the family of bus transport! I still remember.
    ohhh, yes............

  20. #20

    Default Re: 1/14 R/C Trailer meet

    woah thats very cool!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •