Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where to buy PS?

  1. #1

    Default Where to buy PS?

    Hi guys, is there any particular place to buy Photoshop Software with cheaper price?
    or it's standard price through out the market?
    5D II

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Living H2O View Post
    Hi guys, is there any particular place to buy Photoshop Software with cheaper price?
    or it's standard price through out the market?
    Quite a few magazines have been giving them out together with the magazines, such as Digital Camera and Digital Photo.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Free? i think you missunderstand me d.
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 7. the latest software cost around $150
    selling at 'Challeger'.
    Btw, thk God i manage to get it at $99 with Academic Version + Members Price... good deal!
    5D II

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Living H2O View Post
    Hi guys, is there any particular place to buy Photoshop Software with cheaper price?
    or it's standard price through out the market?
    U can get it under the educational scheme. If u got someone who's schooling under MOE schools. Check this out.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

  5. #5
    Senior Member B-setting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    2,444

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    but this "Raw Therapee" free phto editing software seems to be very promising. i am still trying it out and so far am pleased with the functions.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Most of the time people buy PS using educational license, I got CS3 and CS4 free from the poly =D

    Quote Originally Posted by B-setting View Post
    but this "Raw Therapee" free phto editing software seems to be very promising. i am still trying it out and so far am pleased with the functions.
    Well.. Some free and alternative editing software may be acceptable, but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.
    Meow!

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Quote Originally Posted by GavinTing View Post
    but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.
    Says who? Use whatever tool suits the purpose and the budget. No point spending hundreds of dollars when there are tools doing the same for less money.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Where to buy PS?

    Quote Originally Posted by GavinTing View Post
    Most of the time people buy PS using educational license, I got CS3 and CS4 free from the poly =D



    Well.. Some free and alternative editing software may be acceptable, but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.
    How much is it with educational licence and can buy from where?

    Poly got give out free PS??
    Or you mean u use it at your poly?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •