Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cheongsam Series (event at Oct 19)

Does any one remember, that day who close up the model. seen like the photograher try to shoot her face so close. Almost 5 cm distance. I wonder he try to shoot her micro to see is her face smooth??
    Haha, i wonder is the picture clear or too near,(blur)

Bro, i'm still in SG. Will only be going over next year? Are you back here? Must meet up leh. PM me your hp.

Quote Originally Posted by szekiat
    Bro, i'm still in SG. Will only be going over next year? Are you back here? Must meet up leh. PM me your hp.
    not yet leh.... last week only drop by for business meeting then have some time to join the shoot....next time if i'm going to singapore again, i will pm u.

rgds,
    Andre

Hi andre ,

Just some of my humble comments. Hope its not offending

1) Models are all placed dead center . Could make the picture uninteresting. Could try to place the model off center
    2) Depth of field is not sufficient to make the model outstanding from the background. Could try to open up the aperature to aid in bring emphasis on the model

Quote Originally Posted by coca88
    Hi andre ,

Just some of my humble comments. Hope its not offending

1) Models are all placed dead center . Could make the picture uninteresting. Could try to place the model off center
    2) Depth of field is not sufficient to make the model outstanding from the background. Could try to open up the aperature to aid in bring emphasis on the model

Hi Coca88,

Thanks for your reply, will try to implement your comment in my next photo... In the cheong sam shoot, I'm too excited to tilt my camera to make some unique form.

Thanks for your comment

rgds,
    Andre

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12