Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: My Cheongsam Series (event at Oct 19)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default My Cheongsam Series (event at Oct 19)

    Guyz,

    My turn to display some of my picture taken during Cheongsam event on Oct 19. Thanks to Astin and the gank.







    Comment are most welcome....

    rgds,
    Andre
    Last edited by andre; 24th October 2003 at 01:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Another pictures...





    rgds,
    Andre
    Last edited by andre; 24th October 2003 at 01:56 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andre
    Another pictures...





    rgds,
    Andre
    Andre, I only see a error msg, no photos.

  4. #4

    Default

    photoshop huh?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GitS
    photoshop huh?

    sorry...no photoshop done in this image...only resizing...

    rgds,
    Andre

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Andre, I only see a error msg, no photos.
    err.....I can see lor....mmm....let me try again...

    rgds,
    Andre

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andre
    sorry...no photoshop done in this image...only resizing...

    rgds,
    Andre
    then my compliments to the model for flawless, luminescent skin. nice shots andre.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GitS
    then my compliments to the model for flawless, luminescent skin. nice shots andre.
    Hi Gits,

    Can you see all the 5 images ? coz Astin is telling me that he cannot see the image properly.

    for the images in this thread, I used Neat Image to help me to reduce the noise that created during sanning process from my negative to digital image. This also allow me to create more soft and clean image as its result.

    rgds,
    Andre

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    "This image cannot be hosted for trial accounts"...

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andre
    Hi Gits,

    Can you see all the 5 images ? coz Astin is telling me that he cannot see the image properly.

    for the images in this thread, I used Neat Image to help me to reduce the noise that created during sanning process from my negative to digital image. This also allow me to create more soft and clean image as its result.

    rgds,
    Andre
    yes, i can see all 5 images.
    how does neatimage compare to Neat Image?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GitS
    yes, i can see all 5 images.
    how does neatimage compare to Neat Image?
    You guys can see them cos they are already in your cache. I think most of us can't see them as Andre's account is a free one which does not allow hot linking to other websites.
    neatimage and Neat Image is the same software.

  13. #13
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    wonder if i need new glasses or something, but the face seems a little out of focus? or as if some blurring effect has been done.

    no idea...prob time to visit the optician.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman
    You guys can see them cos they are already in your cache. I think most of us can't see them as Andre's account is a free one which does not allow hot linking to other websites.
    neatimage and Neat Image is the same software.
    sorry, i meant the differene between neat image and vuescan....

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Default

    cannot see any pics

    Can post the original URLs instead of hotlinking ? thx

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    update the thread with link... Please try to check out the image thru the link.

    rgds,
    Andre

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    singapore, Jurong
    Posts
    122

    Default

    maybe must register it.
    or u can try this link http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=346121

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    i like the first one. The rest seem ok.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by szekiat
    i like the first one. The rest seem ok.
    Hi Bro, How are you doin there ? you ion UK right ?

    rgds,
    Amdre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •