19th March 2009, 06:50 PM
<< Photoscholar.com >> Photo Clinic for beginners > 09 April Thursday 6:30pm
by Wei Li | Tiffstudios & Lance Lee | Offstone
Great for beginners.
Ever wondered ...
(1) If there's anything wrong with the way you take pictures?
(2) If you are using your camera most effectively?
(3) why your photos always look too bright or too dark?
(4) why your images look blurred or soft?
(5) how to improve your photography in general?
This is a 45-mins session where our instructors will help you look at your photos & help you figure out how to use your camera better
During this session, we will ...
(1) recommend a customized setting on your camera according to your needs
(2) point out the common mistakes you frequently make
(3) analyze your way of shooting & suggest ways to improve
(4) show you how to improve on your own.
(5) photoshop techniques relevant to you.
When: 09 April, Thursday
Time: 6:30pm - 7:15pm
Where: The River Walk, #01-01, 20 Upper Circular Road
Along Singapore River between Boat Quay & Clarke Quay
Opposite Clarke Quay MRT station (2 mins walk)
12 mins walk from City Hall & Raffles Place MRT stations
Class Size: Limited to Four participants max.
for more attention to each participant.
Fees: SGD$40 per person
Bring a friend along - $5 less for you (usual price for your friend)
Be our facebook member - $5 less
Early Bird Discount - $5 less if you pay a week in advance
Participants who join this photo clinic also gets a $10 rebate for other courses by photoscholar.com
For more enquiries, pls email us at email@example.com
27th March 2009, 10:55 AM
Re: << Photoscholar.com >> Photo Clinic for beginners > 09 April Thursday 6:30pm
Workshop full, thread closed.
Please visit our Sunday class on April 12th should you wish to sign up http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490473
If you prefer another date, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest an alternative date and timing