19th March 2009, 06:13 PM
<< Photoscholar.com >> Photo Clinic for beginners > 12 April Sunday 1:30pm
by Wei Li | Tiffstudios & Lance Lee | Offstone
Great for beginners.
Ever wondered ...
(1) If there's anything wrong with the way you take pictures?
(2) If you are using your camera most effectively?
(3) why your photos always look too bright or too dark?
(4) why your images look blurred or soft?
(5) how to improve your photography in general?
This is a 45-mins session where our instructors will help you look at your photos & help you figure out how to use your camera better
During this session, we will ...
(1) recommend a customized setting on your camera according to your needs
(2) point out the common mistakes you frequently make
(3) analyze your way of shooting & suggest ways to improve
(4) show you how to improve on your own.
(5) photoshop techniques relevant to you.
When: 12 April, Sunday
Time: 1:30pm - 2:15pm
Where: The River Walk, #01-01, 20 Upper Circular Road
Along Singapore River between Boat Quay & Clarke Quay
Opposite Clarke Quay MRT station (2 mins walk)
12 mins walk from City Hall & Raffles Place MRT stations
Fees: SGD$40 per person
Bring a friend along - $5 less for you (usual price for your friend)
Be our facebook member - $5 less
Early Bird Discount - $5 less
Participants who join this photo clinic also gets a $10 rebate for other courses by photoscholar.com
For more enquiries, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org