Thread: Cooking: Where to find small nozzles to put on olive oil bottles?

Default Cooking: Where to find small nozzles to put on olive oil bottles?

As per title, where do you find the nozzles that have a cork around them, and can be put into olive oil bottles for easy drizzling without a spoon? All olive oil bottles that my family has gotten has always been with big bottle nozzles making drizzling very difficult cos we have to use a spoon.

Thanks
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Cooking: Where to find small nozzles to put on olive oil bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    As per title, where do you find the nozzles that have a cork around them, and can be put into olive oil bottles for easy drizzling without a spoon? All olive oil bottles that my family has gotten has always been with big bottle nozzles making drizzling very difficult cos we have to use a spoon.

Thanks
    Dont quite understand. Explain how/what you use for.

you're probably looking for something like this?

http://www.akitchen.com/store/pourers.html

try those baking/cooking supplies shops..i think there's one by simei mrt. usually used for drinks, so maybe you can try wine shops too

or you can be like my friend and order up a dozen from amazon.com...haha
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Try SiaHuat? they seem to have everything
    Meow!

Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    you're probably looking for something like this?

http://www.akitchen.com/store/pourers.html

try those baking/cooking supplies shops..i think there's one by simei mrt. usually used for drinks, so maybe you can try wine shops too

or you can be like my friend and order up a dozen from amazon.com...haha
    Spot on. Thanks Will take a look at simei mrt.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Also, try Razorsharp at Outram Road. They have such nozzle available for sale.

Other places to hunt for them are Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng. Both located along Temple Street in Chinatown.
    Last edited by KopiOkaya; 20th March 2009 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KopiOkaya View Post
    Also, try Razorsharp at Outram Road. They have such nozzle available for sale.

Other places to hunt for them are Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng. Both located along Temple Street in Chinatown.
    Yes, Sia Huat way to go, Daiso also carry the plastic version. By the way, this product is called "Speed Pourer". Transparent glass bottle is recommended for oil.