Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 28th Mar --- Hotel Room Lingerie Shoot with FHM GND 09 Celestina and Olivia

Default Re: 28th Mar --- Hotel Room Lingerie Shoot with FHM GND 09 Celestina and Olivia

Sincerely apologises to all the photographers for what happened during the shoot and the last minute replacement model. Cause Olivia didn't turn up and MIA until now still nothing from her.
    Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thanks to all the photographers who attended the shoot.

Default Re: 28th Mar --- Hotel Room Lingerie Shoot with FHM GND 09 Celestina and Olivia

Special Thanks to Celestina and Janice T for their hard work.
    And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Oliva.

And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Olivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Olivia.
    Bro, no issues here, at least you got a replacement down.

Thanks for the hard work!

A200| T 28-70 f2.8| M 70-210 f4
    ken0601 | Ani-Culture

vince123123
    Guests

When I saw this thread, I was like wondering maybe she did get her act together to finally make it in an organised shoot. I could not help but wonder at the back of my mind whether she will cause you problems, but trusted that as an reputable organiser you will be able to handle her. Looks like we are all wrong and she flew your aeroplane!!!

I'll link her thread back to this thread so others can be aware. Thanks to another CS-er who alerted me to this

Sincerely apologises to all the photographers for what happened during the shoot and the last minute replacement model. Cause Olivia didn't turn up and MIA until now still nothing from her.

vince123123
    Guests

Too bad, she closed her thread; can't link anymore.

At the rate she's opening new threads and closing old ones hahah The funny thing is in her blog, she was complaining about some STarhub guy standing her up, but she never realised what she did to you!

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    When I saw this thread, I was like wondering maybe she did get her act together to finally make it in an organised shoot. I could not help but wonder at the back of my mind whether she will cause you problems, but trusted that as an reputable organiser you will be able to handle her. Looks like we are all wrong and she flew your aeroplane!!!

I'll link her thread back to this thread so others can be aware. Thanks to another CS-er who alerted me to this

Too bad, she closed her thread; can't link anymore.

At the rate she's opening new threads and closing old ones hahah The funny thing is in her blog, she was complaining about some STarhub guy standing her up, but she never realised what she did to you!
    well keep publicizing what she did. she will never work again.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Words do spread......Doubt anyone will support her in the future.
    Haiz....

Bravo to Venom who managed to get a replacement so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Words do spread......Doubt anyone will support her in the future.
    Haiz....

Bravo to Venom who managed to get a replacement so fast.
    Bro..
    I what happen,but to venom for making this shoot goes on!!
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    well keep publicizing what she did. she will never work again.
    WHAT She did???
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Venom, good for you. You manged to pull it thru. Good job. And thank you for letting everyone knows. More organizers, photographers, and even models, should do the same.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

There are some leopard who do not change their spots, whether be it model or member here.

No problem with me! You know that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123