Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 92 of 92

Thread: Honda Crossroad

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Look at post #43 & onwards.... oso toking abt some no GF thingy.... And i agree on his views... well not all but some...
    Haha. True, but i'm 18. Not in secondary 2. I'm a very disiplined guy. Haha.


    GMAN

  2. #82

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. True, but i'm 18. Not in secondary 2. I'm a very disiplined guy. Haha.


    GMAN
    Yea. Can see/feel.... Haha. But i think the post about uni entry might be benificial to you?
    Last edited by evo-lution; 19th March 2009 at 12:14 AM.

  3. #83

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Poison? Nah. I'm just recommending you the stuff, that's worth getting. If you are getting the car, you can ask me any questions. I'll help you within what i know. Haha.


    About 12 years in cars. Haha. Don't know why. But i have the passion for it. I've learnt how to identify the cars without logos, just by looking at the car head lights, or rear lights. I can tell you the model. Haha.


    How old is old? Old is if you want to be Old. Otherwise you can still be young, if you wish to. It's all in the mindset. If you feel old, you will be old. If you feel young, you will be who you are.


    GMAN
    yes, i been thru some mods... nothing thrills me now but to save gas.

    i used to be very sharp at recognizing cars. i even recognize the horn sound and engine sound when it drives past me. what i hate is Lexus L series. No sound. dam! A L460 can creep quietly beside me and give me a shock sometimes.

    But if you have been thru lots, you will also get tired one day like me. A car is only a mode of transport. Best is to take mrt sometimes. just close your eyes and travel... better than driving anytime.

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Yea. Can see/feel.... Haha. But i think the post about uni entry might be benificial to you?
    Yeap. Already planned that out too. Haha. Long time ago. Just revise recently for any new updates. I've planned up to what house i'll buy. What job i should be working. Back up plans as well.


    GMAN

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Upper Thomson, Singapore
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    TS might want to check out the Honda Club page.. www.shc-forum.com they have a group for Crossroaders.

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yes, i been thru some mods... nothing thrills me now but to save gas.

    i used to be very sharp at recognizing cars. i even recognize the horn sound and engine sound when it drives past me. what i hate is Lexus L series. No sound. dam! A L460 can creep quietly beside me and give me a shock sometimes.

    But if you have been thru lots, you will also get tired one day like me. A car is only a mode of transport. Best is to take mrt sometimes. just close your eyes and travel... better than driving anytime.
    Yeah. I believe fuel is more important. We need to save the environment as well. We can have all the money we want. But when earth dies, we are all doomed.


    You still can hear the electric motors of the L460. Haha.


    GMAN

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango3 View Post
    TS might want to check out the Honda Club page.. www.shc-forum.com they have a group for Crossroaders.
    Good idea!

    GMAN

  8. #88

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    You still can hear the electric motors of the L460. Haha.


    GMAN
    Old alrd, hearing not as good alrd

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Old alrd, hearing not as good alrd
    How old are you?

    GMAN

  10. #90

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    How old are you?

    GMAN
    Contaxable old, me still young

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    contaxable old, me still young
    lol.......


    Gman

  12. #92
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Honda Crossroad

    Thanks everybody...i have a few PIs in mind now...all tips given are very important & valuable...thanks again...happy driving everyone...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •