Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: List of Ladies Photographers

  1. #1
    Infomation
    Guests

    Default List of Ladies Photographers

    Does anybody know how many ladies photographers here?
    If you are ladies and don't mind let other ppl, list here:

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    1) espn


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    1) espn

    oh c'mon!

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Oi... why hammer me... I am mah

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Oi... why hammer me... I am mah
    orrr... then when r u gonna pose nude for studio shoot? we can always get astin 2 accommodate such an event. but who'll wanna shoot though...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    We can do a full monty studio shoot, you guys game for it?

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    * espn shakes his bon bon

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    We can do a full monty studio shoot, you guys game for it?
    awrite the man's offered his studio. as long as i dun have 2 pay for it i dun mind sacrificing my eyes 2 shoot espn.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    No no no, EOS got wrong idea.
    Full monty means: espn, EOS and me plus other "guys" all take off the shirts and pants and pose in front of our own cameras.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    No no no, EOS got wrong idea.
    Full monty means: espn, EOS and me plus other "guys" all take off the shirts and pants and pose in front of our own cameras.
    fwah lau eh! thanx but no thanx. i believe espn will b extremely happy 2 join u. i'll give it a miss. btw seems dat this thread was not started for us wor...

  11. #11

    Default

    Before this tread get degraded further...

    It will now be closed!

    Kopitiam
    Mod

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomation
    Does anybody know how many ladies photographers here?
    If you are ladies and don't mind let other ppl, list here:

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    And whats the point of asking such a question, pray tell?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •