Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

  1. #21
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenlittle21 View Post
    Haha, how much does it cost for nikkor 70-210 second hand ?
    As mentioned above, it depends on the seller.... I'd say it's about $200 or so... some may price higher, some may price lower.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #22

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    As mentioned above, it depends on the seller.... I'd say it's about $200 or so... some may price higher, some may price lower.

    hmmm, but $120 for that hanimex 70-210mm is .. cheap? or reasonable?

  3. #23
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenlittle21 View Post
    hmmm, but $120 for that hanimex 70-210mm is .. cheap? or reasonable?
    Sounds average, again it depends on the condition as well as if you'd like a full manual lens or not....

    Coz if you add about 50 to this price, you can get a 55-200 (non-VR) on the second hand market...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #24

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sounds average, again it depends on the condition as well as if you'd like a full manual lens or not....

    Coz if you add about 50 to this price, you can get a 55-200 (non-VR) on the second hand market...
    it is new old stock.. so is mint condition..

  5. #25
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenlittle21 View Post
    it is new old stock.. so is mint condition..
    Now, it's up to you.... personal preference. And don't forget Ryan's input on no metering.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #26

    Default Re: Hanimax 70-210mm f4.5-5.6 mc macro zoom

    Yeah, okay ,i will consider a while more. Thanks Ryan and u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •