Fun Challenge - Simulation of Film Shoot(SLR) with a DSLR
by Canon EOS 450D Club
1. Only Digital SLRs are allowed. (No Film SLRs.)
2. Prosumers cameras that allows you to switch off the LCD but not Preview function are allowed as long as you shoot through its Viewfinder and not delete any photos.
3. Only 36 photos are to be taken. (Equivalent to a roll of film)
4. LCD Panel is to be turned off at all times.
5. No previewing of photos. (i.e. No deleting. Shoot and move on)
6. You are free to use any Shooting Modes, Metering that you are most comfortable with. (Recommend to use P mode)
7. ASA/ISO speed is to be capped at 400. Known as ASA in film SLRs. (i.e. Allow speeds are from 100 to 400. Recommended by Yoh)
8. All photos are to be shot in JPEGs only. No RAW format as we will be viewing it after the shoot immediately. (No PP-ing either.)
Theme: Free to shoot
Date: 28 March, Saturday
Meeting Venue: 11am at HarbourFront MRT
At the end of the day, all shooters will choose their best piece and I will post it up on this forum for votes to determine the top 3. No prizes at the moment. Anyone want to sponsor?
All other makes of camera are welcome to join us. If you just want to tag along and learn, you are gladly welcome too.
6. Yoricko (TBC)
8. Fatah (1000D) ~ Withdrawn due to moving house
9. sukevin (50D)
Interested shooters, please kindly PM me.
1. Life's a Beach will be on during this challenge/outing trip.
2. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will not be bringing my laptop and thus, after the challenge, choose the best five and post them up. I trust that you guys abide by the requirements.
3. A time period of 1.5 hours is set for the challenge to take place. (i.e. Shooting 36 photos in 1.5 hours isn't that difficult right? Hehe! )