Thread: Olympus Free Gifts

Default Olympus Free Gifts

After reading some post, I am quite confused, if I get a Olympus camera, am I entitled to the tripod,bad and 32SM??

Are they giving free gifts offically?

According to Helen (the Recep at Oly), I think the following models on promotion.

C40 Redeem from Oly Singapore (tripod,bad and 32SM).
    C1 Redeem from Dealer (tripod,bad and 32SM)
    C3020 may be still on, also redeem from Dealer (Diff gift referto Oly SGP website).

I would suggest you call Oly SGP (1800-6596787) to confirm as I not sure I hear her properly.Like I said I left there a confused person. For C1 and C3020, redeem from dealer one, if they don't give don't buy loh.

Older models like C2040, C3040 and others are diff gifts and collect from Dealer.

Originally posted by Kevin
    According to Helen (the Recep at Oly), I think the following models on promotion.

C40 Redeem from Oly Singapore (tripod,bad and 32SM).
    C1 Redeem from Dealer (tripod,bad and 32SM)
    C3020 may be still on, also redeem from Dealer (Diff gift referto Oly SGP website).

I would suggest you call Oly SGP (1800-6596787) to confirm as I not sure I hear her properly.Like I said I left there a confused person. For C1 and C3020, redeem from dealer one, if they don't give don't buy loh.

Older models like C2040, C3040 and others are diff gifts and collect from Dealer.

What about C2100UZ? Got gift? My warranty card no "redeemed" chop.

Originally posted by LifeWorld

What about C2100UZ? Got gift? My warranty card no "redeemed" chop.
    Lucky you, may be got chance. Jayan got his free gifts. Call Olympus at 1800-6596787 to confirm before ou go down. The DC training is definately free for older model.

This will show you how to get there. http://www.e.olympus.com.sg/web/home/home.nsf/HmDigi

All the Best, chiong ah!

Lucky you, may be got chance. Jayan got his free gifts. Call Olympus at 1800-6596787 to confirm before ou go down. The DC training is definately free for older model.

This will show you how to get there. http://www.e.olympus.com.sg/web/home/home.nsf/HmDigi

All the Best, chiong ah!
    Yup! Got ze free gifts I did.....1 tripod + 1 camera bag + 1 SM card + 1 Camedia Digital Photography course.

Got 'em at Olympus Singapore in Valley Point along River Valley Road, unit #13-04.

Galaa
    Guests

Originally posted by Jayan

Yup! Got ze free gifts I did.....1 tripod + 1 camera bag + 1 SM card + 1 Camedia Digital Photography course.

Got 'em at Olympus Singapore in Valley Point along River Valley Road, unit #13-04.

Wah! So good ah! when is the promotion ending? My 2 weeks old C2100uz's warrenty card not yet chop also!
    Will next week be too late to claim the free gift?

The last time I went there .... to upgrade my firmware. I think the promotion has ended as I didn't see anyone claiming during the 30min I spent there and the sign board on the free gift is gone also. Wonder if it is still on...
    Canon Lover :)

Originally posted by Galaa

Wah! So good ah! when is the promotion ending? My 2 weeks old C2100uz's warrenty card not yet chop also!
    Will next week be too late to claim the free gift?
    Call and check with Oly SG is the best option.

oh no.. how come this topic yet again...

Think all ppl who purchased an Oly, juz go and call up Olympus(sg) and check lor...

Is it possible to still claim for free gifts if my warranty is unfilled? (For about 3 mths)
    I know it sounds cheapo... but that
    's what the guy at John 3:16 told me if i decide to redeem better gifts (i.e. like higher capcity cards) at a later date. Or do i need to go back to him?

When did you buy it and what model?

somewhere in Jan 2003...C730

Originally posted by sadistmeal
    somewhere in Jan 2003...C730
    I guess you are refering to this year free gift. If JOhn #:16 told you can redeem then go ahead. Last year I made a mistake that I didn't ask John first. The C2040 I bought at special offer doesn't come with the free gift from Oly office.

Anyway, Leslie asked me not to fill the warranty also but I went to Oly office amonth later to claim the free gift and the Recep Helen register the warranty for me. No question asked.

I think 3 months should be OK. Not sure you should go to the High Street Oly office or the Alexandra Road one. Just look blur blur and ask "where is my free gift?", No time to come down, still on time to claim?

Oly usually have a time limit on the free gift claim. When they still have stock then unooficially, they will extend the free gift claim period. If stock run out then too bad lor!

Since John 3:16 told you can claim, might as well go ahead loh, no harm checking it out. The only short coming is once Oly register your warranty, you can't have extended warranty!!!

are there free gifts redeemable at oly service center for the C-50z ?
    i bought it about a month ago at CP

I guess you are refering to this year free gift. If JOhn #:16 told you can redeem then go ahead. Last year I made a mistake that I didn't ask John first. The C2040 I bought at special offer doesn't come with the free gift from Oly office.

Anyway, Leslie asked me not to fill the warranty also but I went to Oly office amonth later to claim the free gift and the Recep Helen register the warranty for me. No question asked.

I think 3 months should be OK. Not sure you should go to the High Street Oly office or the Alexandra Road one. Just look blur blur and ask "where is my free gift?", No time to come down, still on time to claim?

Oly usually have a time limit on the free gift claim. When they still have stock then unooficially, they will extend the free gift claim period. If stock run out then too bad lor!

Since John 3:16 told you can claim, might as well go ahead loh, no harm checking it out. The only short coming is once Oly register your warranty, you can't have extended warranty!!!
    hey...thanks for sharing!

just another qns that i have...when u claim or when i do try to claim, i need to show my receipt right? wonder if it's valid since i bought it in Jan. Maybe i shld justy call Oly, eh?

Originally posted by sadistmeal
    hey...thanks for sharing!

just another qns that i have...when u claim or when i do try to claim, i need to show my receipt right? wonder if it's valid since i bought it in Jan. Maybe i shld justy call Oly, eh?
    My pleasure.

Yes, give them a call. IF someone there said you are entitled to the free gift, get the name of the person!!! Yes, you need show them the receipt.

I think you are entitle to as the promotion usually run say, Dec 02 to JAn03 and redeem by April 03. I do think there is a promotion in Dec 02 to Jan 03.

Give them a Call!
    Last edited by Kevin; 29th March 2003 at 12:20 AM.

Originally posted by tAnG
    are there free gifts redeemable at oly service center for the C-50z ?
    i bought it about a month ago at CP
    Err, not sure the promotion last until one month ago?

Who cares!!! Give them a call to find out. Who knows??? May be you end up getting something, hehehe!

My pleasure.

Yes, give them a call. IF someone there said you are entitled to the free gift, get the name of the person!!! Yes, you need show them the receipt.

I think you are entitle to as the promotion usually run say, Dec 02 to JAn03 and redeem by April 03. I do think there is a promotion in Dec 02 to Jan 03.

Give them a Call!
    Cool...

i'll call and see wat i can get