Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    ok bro.. see u tomorrow . time for u to sleep already .need to work right tomrorrow morining
    Hee... going 2... But suddenly feel so awake when seeing d work dat all d bros have done, energy back again. Hahaha...

OOOO
    so fast got blog liao haha ~
    Moments

braders, i might/might not even meet you guys and go to the seminar. All depends on my work..

Will sms thomas or Hardeep if i'm coming. thanks

The Fifth Club 1000D Official Outing!

Venue: ?
    Time: ?
    Date: ? (Sunday)
    Cost: ?

Bring all you gears + plastic bag for waterproofing

List of participants.

5. sleepytiti

Ok, seen so many of u all in d forum now think we should start planning our next official outing liao, rite? Calling all bros n sis plse fall-in... Officer-Incharge plse fill in d blank!!! Thank alot
    Last edited by sleepytiti; 21st March 2009 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro netjackalsg, should we create a Outing Thread in d blog so ppl will noe more abt our activities? My 1 cent...
    yeah .. that is the idea. Don't confuse how the forum works with how the blog will work. Basically my idea is that for every outing that is happening ... just create a blog entry. people responding to the event wanting to attend should just put their intentions in the comments.

those of you who wants to have an account so you can add an entry for the outing you are organizing .. let me know.

okay guys, tentatively i feel like doing an outing on the 3rd or 10th April..

The thing is i want you guys' opinion

3 suggestions below.

1. Punggol Beach [sunrise]- after i see nice nice pictures from bro just two of us and bro cakka, why not we all go there together to enjoy the sceneries

2. Hort Park- This one is an idea too and i want to suggest a hike from henderson wave bridge right to hort park. Its more than 4 km btw.

3. Sungai Buloh- This one you guys gauge lah whether you guys can wake up and meet at 8.30am at the entrance itself. Or this outing we can push it to the month of august- september.

Or you guys wanna be adventurous? We can try an outing like 2 days 1 night kind of thingy. We can go to some offshore island, go in the morning, explore till late, then we bunk in a some chalet, have great seafood dinner, bring laptop, upload to laptop at night, share with everyone else on how to PP our pictures. Then the next day, early in the morning we return to singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    yeah .. that is the idea. Don't confuse how the forum works with how the blog will work. Basically my idea is that for every outing that is happening ... just create a blog entry. people responding to the event wanting to attend should just put their intentions in the comments.

those of you who wants to have an account so you can add an entry for the outing you are organizing .. let me know.

ok understand... I already add my name in d blog. hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post

3 suggestions below.

1. Punggol Beach [sunrise]- after i see nice nice pictures from bro just two of us and bro cakka, why not we all go there together to enjoy the sceneries

2. Hort Park- This one is an idea too and i want to suggest a hike from henderson wave bridge right to hort park. Its more than 4 km btw.

3. Sungai Buloh- This one you guys gauge lah whether you guys can wake up and meet at 8.30am at the entrance itself. Or this outing we can push it to the month of august- september.

Or you guys wanna be adventurous? We can try an outing like 2 days 1 night kind of thingy. We can go to some offshore island, go in the morning, explore till late, then we bunk in a some chalet, have great seafood dinner, bring laptop, upload to laptop at night, share with everyone else on how to PP our pictures. Then the next day, early in the morning we return to singapore.

Bro, all d 3 places u mention I never been b4. Hee... I like mountain tortise!!!

No objection!!! As long as there is a Fifth Outing coming up, COUNT ME IN!!!

3 suggestions below.

I added a poll for the 3 locations as well as the details of your thread to this entry in the blog http://club1000d.netjackal.net/?p=143. Feel free to use it but don't feel obligated.

Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    Hi guys, after receiving feedback from fellow 1000Dians... We have decided to fix the tshirt at $15. Please place your order soonest possible. Thanks

for those of u who have seen me, u all do ur own judgement on your size. My size is like mahathir, double sleepytiti and william, 1 an a half more than fatah and 3 times emotic.

1) Haslan 91826646 (XXXL) x1 PCS (shoulder to shoulder 23.5inch)
    2) FATAH 94823347 (XL) X 1 PCS (hopefully it fit nicely)
    3) WILLIAM 81332485 (L) or (XL) X 1 PCS (hopefully the size will correct)
    4) SLEEPYTITI (M / L) X 1 PCS
    5) DE3PSTER (XXL)
    6) emotic (M)
    7)aozora(L) X 1 (is it the correct size for me? bro Haslan, i think u saw me before. wat do u think?)
    8) axis90x (S or M) 1 pcs ~ i dont know what size should i get :x ~ small or medium ?
    9) Cakka, size L . Can someone pay for me first ...... Please.
    10)

All payment can be made to Assistant Chief Rockfreaks & 'on tight schedule' Chief Mahathir during weekend unofficial outings or O.T.O.T
    Dont forget cakka yeah, I sure want one.
    cakka/Flickr

3 suggestions below.

Hey, how about shooting in Tripoli on 23 March or Amsterdam on 25 March?

I like the 2 days 1 night suggestion too. I shud be back before 10 April .... I HOPE.

cakka
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro netjackalsg, should we create a Outing Thread in d blog so ppl will noe more abt our activities? My 1 cent...
    n some more member's photos headshot

i will be at hainan for some school thingy on the 5th april to 12 april ):

so outing before kay ? xP
    Moments

ORDER NOW! ONLY $15

Hi guys, after receiving feedback from fellow 1000Dians... We have decided to fix the tshirt at $15. Please place your order soonest possible. Thanks

for those of u who have seen me, u all do ur own judgement on your size. My size is like mahathir, double sleepytiti and william, 1 an a half more than fatah and 3 times emotic.

1) Haslan 91826646 (XXXL) x1 PCS (shoulder to shoulder 23.5inch)
    2) FATAH 94823347 (XL) X 1 PCS (hopefully it fit nicely)
    3) WILLIAM 81332485 (L) or (XL) X 1 PCS (hopefully the size will correct)
    4) SLEEPYTITI (M / L) X 1 PCS
    5) DE3PSTER (XXL)
    6) emotic (M)
    7)aozora(L) X 1 (is it the correct size for me? bro Haslan, i think u saw me before. wat do u think?)
    8) axis90x (S or M) 1 pcs ~ i dont know what size should i get :x ~ small or medium ?
    9) Cakka, size L . Can someone pay for me first ...... Please.
    10)

All payment can be made to Assistant Chief Rockfreaks & 'on tight schedule' Chief Mahathir during weekend unofficial outings or O.T.O.T
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Cakka, i will pay for you first.

Those buying the T-shirt, transfer the money through internet banking alright..

Will sms you my acct number..

Anyways, once you transfer the fund, do let me know your acct number.

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post

I like the 2 days 1 night suggestion too. I shud be back before 10 April .... I HOPE.

cakka
    ........ cakka, buy me an air ticket to amsterdam lah. then i can tag along with you. Doing street shooting in amsterdam is

The air, the street, the girls. the sceneries.

aiya, jealous already...

Okay next outing we leave cakka out.. muahahahaa!

Okay back to being serious. Where do you suggest if you want the 2 days 1 night thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post

cakka
    heard Amsterdam chicks very cheap right?
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Bro Haslan,

Can i know is the t-shirt material? can i suggest to ask the supplier to produce 1 white 1 black sample, then bring to the meet up let everybody see? I guess if it look nice & good quality, some bro may purchase more then 1 pc.

Thanks,

Vin

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    ORDER NOW! OFFICIAL CLUB 1000D T-Shirt @ only $15

1) Haslan 91826646 (XXXL) x1piece (shoulder to shoulder 23.5inch)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    Bro Haslan,

Can i know is the t-shirt material? can i suggest to ask the supplier to produce 1 white 1 black sample, then bring to the meet up let everybody see? I guess if it look nice & good quality, some bro may purchase more then 1 pc.

Thanks,

Vin
    that's a good idea bro. we are now discussing of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    heard Amsterdam chicks very cheap right?
    wah.. really ar?

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast