Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    GREAT Idea !!!! But what is OCH?
    Old Changi Hospital
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    Old Changi Hospital
    Oh dat one. Ya ya maybe can take sunset and silhoute.
    cakka/Flickr

Yah we can do 'pontianak' portraits. I'll try my best to clear my backlog of work before Fri. Anyway, Sat morning pics when you wanna post?

ehh Fatah, dont mention the 'P....." word la. I not afraid of Ghost but 'Geli' la (Ticklish)
    cakka/Flickr

Yah we can do 'pontianak' portraits. I'll try my best to clear my backlog of work before Fri. Anyway, Sat morning pics when you wanna post?
    HAHA...sat morning ah...i was abt to ask ur permission 1st...k nvm, tell u wat..i just post 5 pics of the studio shot..of my own 5 fav of dat morning shot..feel like inappropriate to post with ur concern la..haha then the reast..i'll burn to a cd. So if this fri we meeting..i gv u the CD.can bro??

OCH can get sunset meh guys...i tot the area was secluded..it was block by the tress...but we can try recce 1st. if u guys ok with it..coz we need to take bus there...cant walk..quite far actualli. I know a spooky place there...hehehe.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Kindly add your name/email to the list below.

This is for record-keeping purposes as well as to easily keep you guys up-to-date with whatever plans we have coming up.

1. Cakka - cakkarudie@gmail.com
    2. Draken413o - draken4130@hotmail.com
    3. Just2ofus - x.ecutioner@hotmail.com
    4. dev2k8 - dev2k8@gmail.com
    5. william - waimoeaung@hotmail.com
    6. Kelvin - register@netjackal.net
    7. sleepytiti - sleepytiti@yahoo.com
    8. emotic - emotic00@gmail.com
    9. affan - muhdaffan@gmail.com
    10. haslan - haslan@yahoo.com
    11. meiyin - milkycheese@gmail.com
    12. vin - vpsk01@yahoo.com
    13. joe-yew_fai_lee@yahoo.com

Keep me posted

Thanks!

Had a great time there and anyway thanks for the beer,my friend.

just in case you guys don't know..

gonna cut and paste what bro roygoh(mod) quoted from the other post:

"I am going to make 2 posts in this thread. This is the first one addressing the issue brought up by +evenstar.

The reason we have subforums, like any other online forums, is to keep the discussions organised, so members can get to the topics of interest easier. Since it would be pointless to have subforums without any general guidelines for location of discussion threads, we put a brief description of what each subforum is for in the forum description. So far we have not establish rigid rules on the exact types of discussions that are allowed in each sunforum. In other words, we are flexible as long as the usage is reasonable.

With respect to photo sharing in the equipment forums, there has been a few discussions and adaptations of the accepted practice in the past. We initially wanted to restrict photo sharing to the gallery subforums, then later agreed to allow brand/model specific photo sharing threads to exist in the equipment forums. Bottom line is, what works better? If a member is interested in buying a particular camera and would like to see sample photos taken by that camera, it is easier if there is a specific thread for other members to share pictures taken by that camera in a single thread...or sometimes 2.

If a thread is used for equipment specific photo sharing int he equipment forum, we would expect the discussions to center around the particular piece of equipment as much as possible. That means, members should restrain from kopitiam styled chatter and OT posts (such as discussing HDR processing or suggesting locations for shooting). Otherwise we would prefer to have the threads located in the galleries or general discussions.

I hope that clears up the stand of the admins/mods on this topic."

"Now I want to address the issue that spawned out of this feedback posted by +evenstar.

The bottom line of his question was whether photo sharing should be allowed in the equipment forums or restricted to the galleries. To illustrate his point, he specified a number of threads in the Canon equipment forum. I agree that his claim about photo sharing being practiced "especially in the Canon one" may not be entirely accurate. However, I am surprised by the intense and childish reaction from some members who have been activiely participating in the named threads.

+evenstar is a Canon user himself, so I can see that he will be more familiar with threads in the Canon forum. However, some members somehow felt offended by this and chose not to clarify things in a civil manner.

The "greetings" he received from certain members in response to his post have seriously violated our terms of use. For those offending posts, members responsible have been served infractions as a reminder to observe our terms of use.

If anyone reading this has not read the CS terms of use, please do so.

After this thread was closed by +evenstar, we were notified of a very nasty PM that was sent by De3pster to +evenstar. The PM, titled "gooo ****k.. yourselfff", is quoted below:

Originally Posted by De3pster

go **** yourself.. screw your own brains upside down.. if your not happy come.. i will personally **** you up.. ill make sure your mouth will nvr open with a comment again..

Such behaviour has totally crossed the line for the mods and the admins.

Taking into account De3pster's public posts as well as this PM on this issue, he has violated items 1, 5, 6 and 7 of the CS terms of use:

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeated violation of this rule will result in banishment.

5. Flaming / Personal Attacks - We will not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks or self-promoting messages. Please refer to Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment.

6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.

7. Harassment - Harassment of other forum members via Private Message, postings, emails or other means will result in immediate banishment and if serious enough, may be reported to the relevant authorities for their further investigation.

As such, the admins and mods have come to a consensus to deregister De3pster's account, with immediate effect.

Thank you for your attention.

-Roy"

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post

"I am going to make 2 posts in this thread. This is the first one addressing the issue brought up by +evenstar.

The reason we have subforums, like any other online forums, is to keep the discussions organised, so members can get to the topics of interest easier. Since it would be pointless to have subforums without any general guidelines for location of discussion threads, we put a brief description of what each subforum is for in the forum description. So far we have not establish rigid rules on the exact types of discussions that are allowed in each sunforum. In other words, we are flexible as long as the usage is reasonable.

With respect to photo sharing in the equipment forums, there has been a few discussions and adaptations of the accepted practice in the past. We initially wanted to restrict photo sharing to the gallery subforums, then later agreed to allow brand/model specific photo sharing threads to exist in the equipment forums. Bottom line is, what works better? If a member is interested in buying a particular camera and would like to see sample photos taken by that camera, it is easier if there is a specific thread for other members to share pictures taken by that camera in a single thread...or sometimes 2.

If a thread is used for equipment specific photo sharing int he equipment forum, we would expect the discussions to center around the particular piece of equipment as much as possible. That means, members should restrain from kopitiam styled chatter and OT posts (such as discussing HDR processing or suggesting locations for shooting). Otherwise we would prefer to have the threads located in the galleries or general discussions.

I hope that clears up the stand of the admins/mods on this topic."

"Now I want to address the issue that spawned out of this feedback posted by +evenstar.

The bottom line of his question was whether photo sharing should be allowed in the equipment forums or restricted to the galleries. To illustrate his point, he specified a number of threads in the Canon equipment forum. I agree that his claim about photo sharing being practiced "especially in the Canon one" may not be entirely accurate. However, I am surprised by the intense and childish reaction from some members who have been activiely participating in the named threads.

+evenstar is a Canon user himself, so I can see that he will be more familiar with threads in the Canon forum. However, some members somehow felt offended by this and chose not to clarify things in a civil manner.

The "greetings" he received from certain members in response to his post have seriously violated our terms of use. For those offending posts, members responsible have been served infractions as a reminder to observe our terms of use.

If anyone reading this has not read the CS terms of use, please do so.

After this thread was closed by +evenstar, we were notified of a very nasty PM that was sent by De3pster to +evenstar. The PM, titled "gooo ****k.. yourselfff", is quoted below:

Originally Posted by De3pster

go **** yourself.. screw your own brains upside down.. if your not happy come.. i will personally **** you up.. ill make sure your mouth will nvr open with a comment again..

Such behaviour has totally crossed the line for the mods and the admins.

Taking into account De3pster's public posts as well as this PM on this issue, he has violated items 1, 5, 6 and 7 of the CS terms of use:

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeated violation of this rule will result in banishment.

5. Flaming / Personal Attacks - We will not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks or self-promoting messages. Please refer to Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment.

6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.

7. Harassment - Harassment of other forum members via Private Message, postings, emails or other means will result in immediate banishment and if serious enough, may be reported to the relevant authorities for their further investigation.

As such, the admins and mods have come to a consensus to deregister De3pster's account, with immediate effect.

Thank you for your attention.

-Roy"

I do agree with him cos these will make the new comers will join us for the fun and shoot.

Hello Brother,
    what is the web side that link to 1000D?

Thanks rockfreaks for the update..

Does this mean that Depster are kick off from CS. They wont allow him to access CS anymore.?

If that the case..reminder to all here...please do a self study on the rules and regulations here..The DO's & DON'Ts here..any actions need to be taken if offended, please react professionally. Handle all matters to the rules guidelines. SO dis kind of matter will not occur again. Thanks for the cooperations guys..

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Hello Brother,
    what is the web side that link to 1000D?
    its http://club1000d.netjackal.net/

[QUOTE=rocfreaks;4982843]just in case you guys don't know..

Roc, you are the 'stand-in Chief' and have my full support.
    Personally I think Mod Roy statement is fair.

Lets get on with the fun .... and booze, ooops can anyone advise if this (booze) contravene any CS rules? must admit I did'nt read it.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post

Does this mean that Depster are kick off from CS. They wont allow him to access CS anymore.?

If that the case..reminder to all here...please do a self study on the rules and regulations here..The DO's & DON'Ts here..any actions need to be taken if offended, please react professionally. Handle all matters to the rules guidelines. SO dis kind of matter will not occur again. Thanks for the cooperations guys..
    From now on, we will remind each other ..... all agree? Suggest stand in chiefs read the rules and highlight us the relevant and 'potential' points as and when necessary. You know me, I read but can never understand one.
    cakka/Flickr

[QUOTE=cakkarudie;4982902]

Roc, you are the 'stand-in Chief' and have my full support.
    Personally I think Mod Roy statement is fair.

Lets get on with the fun .... and booze, ooops can anyone advise if this (booze) contravene any CS rules? must admit I did'nt read it.
    aiya, sorry if i burst the mood for friday lah

Just want to share so no one would repeat the same mistake again..

Anyways, so friday what you guys have in mind?

friday night go bbq la.. right after the night shoot, instead of going to eat dinner, we buy the stuff from somewhere and just bring back to the chalet.

Then at night, its gonna be malam mudah mudi! which translate young people night(hope i translate it right)

But the only thing i'm concern is about, on saturday.. Abit tight hor.

[QUOTE=rocfreaks;4982918]
    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post

aiya, sorry if i burst the mood for friday lah

Just want to share so no one would repeat the same mistake again..

Anyways, so friday what you guys have in mind?

friday night go bbq la.. right after the night shoot, instead of going to eat dinner, we buy the stuff from somewhere and just bring back to the chalet.

Then at night, its gonna be malam mudah mudi! which translate young people night(hope i translate it right)

But the only thing i'm concern is about, on saturday.. Abit tight hor.

for sat ... 'we cross the bridge when we get to the river'. translation : we plan after fri booze.
    cakka/Flickr

[QUOTE=cakkarudie;4982925]

for sat ... 'we cross the bridge when we get to the river'. translation : we plan after fri booze.
    yeah whether you guys can wake up in the morning for the sunrise shooting.. whahhaha

you guys if you guys want, we can go here.. I took this around 645pm

*A polariser(2 steps down) was used*

how to get there?

take 29 from tampines interchange and alight at the commando camp. Then walk in.. There's this club/restaurant at the beach.

I might join u guys there straight. see whether i want to take half day leave on that day or not

Sorry guys,I would not be going to the chalet cos I need to fetch my son back from malaysia.

Nice clear-up by roc.

But that PM sent to +evenstar is totally uncalled for and I hoped all learnt from this lesson.

ClubSNAP Admin

What the Admin and Mod did was De-Register Depster as he have violated items 1, 5, 6 and 7 of the CS terms of use:

But what we never did was to Ban him completely from accessing or joining ClubSNAP as a New Nick.

We sincerely hope that in the even if Depster do join ClubSNAP as another nick, he will learn how to get along with other members of ClubSNAP, be Nice and Be Civilised - and not be abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on other members.

If another members has provoked or attempt Flaming / Personal Attacks on you, please use the REPORT POST function. The Admin or Mod will be notify and take necessary actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    What the Admin and Mod did was De-Register Depster as he have violated items 1, 5, 6 and 7 of the CS terms of use:

But what we never did was to Ban him completely from accessing or joining ClubSNAP as a New Nick.

We sincerely hope that in the even if Depster do join ClubSNAP as another nick, he will learn how to get along with other members of ClubSNAP, be Nice and Be Civilised - and not be abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on other members.

If another members has provoked or attempt Flaming / Personal Attacks on you, please use the REPORT POST function. The Admin or Mod will be notify and take necessary actions.
    Simon
    all clear now, we will lookout and remind each other.
    cakka/Flickr

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast