Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Nevermind bro,

JUst forget abt it..anyway partly is our fault too..hehe, we talk too much unneccessary thing there. And we dun know that we cant do that..so lucky we have this kopitiam section. SO we can talk alot of craps here..haha.

K anyway, bro haslan.how the design of our club tees. heheh. hopefully the next official outing everyone can wear it..thinking of going to the beach on next official outing.

Then maybe we all can sit by the seaside take photo, we can shoot sunset. can chat..kena the wind blow..fuhh romantic da..

hehehe,,,nxt mth should host another official outing right guys?
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    On Saturday, some of the bros and sis like Thomas, Choomei, Affan and Hardeep will be going to a talk at Bugis area. Which ends at 5.30? After that we will meet up for a night outing. So anyone interested?

I'm attending the talk 2 but dun noe whether can join u all till late. Hee... Will comfirm with u all on dat day.

By the way, 1 2 meet on Sat 2 go 2 the Talk 2gether, plse put place n time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Nevermind bro,

JUst forget abt it..anyway partly is our fault too..hehe, we talk too much unneccessary thing there. And we dun know that we cant do that..so lucky we have this kopitiam section. SO we can talk alot of craps here..haha.

K anyway, bro haslan.how the design of our club tees. heheh. hopefully the next official outing everyone can wear it..thinking of going to the beach on next official outing.

Then maybe we all can sit by the seaside take photo, we can shoot sunset. can chat..kena the wind blow..fuhh romantic da..

hehehe,,,nxt mth should host another official outing right guys?

Ya, agreed!!! Already mid-March liao, must start 2 plan our Official Outing liao leh!!!

I suggest Changi Boardwalk, Ubin or maybe we can go shoot on an event hold on Apirl 2gether but must be FREE. Hahaha...

My 1 cent... Any suggestion???

NATIONAL CHEERLEADING C'SHIPS 2009 @ ZOUK CARPK ON SUNDAY 22 MARCH 09

Hi guys...as usual sharing some happenings during the wkend...this one sure got alot of "chio bus" hehehe...sigh!!! I can't go cos must bring daughter for birthday party! Enjoy!!!

http://www.sporton.com.sg/Calendar/t...8/Default.aspx

Anyone going die die must post pics....!!! Good excuse to bring/practise your telezooms!!!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 18th March 2009 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

Hi guys...as usual sharing some happenings during the wkend...this one sure got alot of "chio bus" hehehe...sigh!!! I can't go cos must bring daughter for birthday party! Enjoy!!!

Anyone going die die must post pics....!!! Good excuse to bring/practise your telezooms!!!

so any one interested to go ???

Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    so any one interested to go ???
    i feel like going sia xD ~
    Moments

Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    i feel like going sia xD ~
    for the girls or for the phototaking?? dont zoom zoom.. then their bf come and boom boom ah..

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    for the girls or for the phototaking?? dont zoom zoom.. then their bf come and boom boom ah..
    haha ya so must hide and zoom ... this a few days never take photos le.. my hand ichy and want to hear my shutter sound ..

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

i think i can't go for that. i'm playing football on every sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    for taking pictures nia =.=
    haha ! ~
    if they want to boom boom how ? LOL !
    Moments

haha ya so must hide and zoom ... this a few days never take photos le.. my hand ichy and want to hear my shutter sound ..
    same same sia
    but i getting my batt grip on this sunday ~
    Moments

something to share with you guys. I came across this link

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169320

places to shoot in Singapore.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

thanks for the
    nice info
    haha ! ~
    Moments

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

maybe we can use this list to get ideas on where to shoot for our next official outing? hopefully we can let cakka come back first then make the date... abt 5 weeks from now..

ok guys, here's the logo and the tshirt.

front will be like this while the back, if we can have a blog or something, we will put the webby address.

PS: Emotic will explain the meaning of the word NOOSHOOTERZ

I'll come out with the price of the t-shirt. The profit will then be chunk into our petty cash and let our chiefs to hold BBQs, classes, booking of studios, outing etc etc...

suggestion appreciated

ok.. cheers!
    Last edited by haslansalam; 19th March 2009 at 09:03 PM.
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post

front will be like this while the back, if we can have a blog or something, we will put the webby address.

I'll come out with the price of the t-shirt. The profit will then be chunk into our petty cash and let our chiefs to hold BBQs, classes, booking of studios, outing etc etc...

suggestion appreciated

ok.. cheers!
    good and very nice desgin and ideas.. by the way i want to add on something.. It is that i think we need to do the offical 1000D club member sign up. By doing so we can have black and white of 1000D offical club members. how do u all think.>>> my 1.5 cents...

good and very nice desgin and ideas.. by the way i want to add on something.. It is that i think we need to do the offical 1000D club member sign up. By doing so we can have black and white of 1000D offical club members. how do u all think.>>> my 1.5 cents...

Yeah .. agree with william..we need a official members sign up..since that we are goin to have our own merchandise. And all of this are not free..hehe. So best to have a list of official members.

Yeah .. agree with william..we need a official members sign up..since that we are goin to have our own merchandise. And all of this are not free..hehe. So best to have a list of official members.

assoc mbr muz also pay ah? poor man wor..

hahaha,,

Let our panel jury..answer to your questions..haha.
    Aiyah for the signing up for official members dun nid to pay la..in case like we need fund for some occasions held for e.g booking of studios, or BBQ, or classes or anything that involve $$$ then all of us may need some contributions..unless we can find sponsor ..hahah.
    And for the tees...i understand that associate member may not want it..since they using diff make. but if associate members want it for sure can. and of course the tees are not free.. The pricing i not too sure.. let bro haslan and emotic inform us later.

k cheerss,,,

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post

suggestion appreciated

ok.. cheers!

Cool man... Now we have our own logo... Hahaha

good and very nice desgin and ideas.. by the way i want to add on something.. It is that i think we need to do the offical 1000D club member sign up. By doing so we can have black and white of 1000D offical club members. how do u all think.>>> my 1.5 cents..

Agreed!!! Dun just say say dat we r Club 1000D then 4get liao. We need 2 keep the Club going. Cheers
    Last edited by sleepytiti; 19th March 2009 at 10:58 PM.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast