Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    thanks bro.. bro, you guys wanna meet up earlier?

So we can talk about the website, etc etc?
    i should be able to get to harbourfront by 3 .. originally wanted to head straight to hort park early to get an early start .. but whatever. meet at harbourfront .. we can chat about the club business .. i can always shoot macros of french fries

Wa... 2 days never come into d forums so many think happen liao.

Bro Dev, u like on fire leh!!! hahaha... Tmr i buy u a can of VERY VERY COLD BEER 2 cool u down ok...

To ur dearest Mod,
    If we have done any wrong plse let us noe n we will definitely cooperate. Plse dun just close d thread without any warning or assist from d Admin. We r all very new 2 this forums. Thanks Alots.

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    i should be able to get to harbourfront by 3 .. originally wanted to head straight to hort park early to get an early start .. but whatever. meet at harbourfront .. we can chat about the club business .. i can always shoot macros of french fries
    Yup...if i can persuade my cpl to tag along...shud be there ard 3pm too

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post

Bro Dev, u like on fire leh!!! hahaha... Tmr i buy u a can of VERY VERY COLD BEER 2 cool u down ok...

To ur dearest Mod,
    If we have done any wrong plse let us noe n we will definitely cooperate. Plse dun just close d thread without any warning or assist from d Admin. We r all very new 2 this forums. Thanks Alots.
    thks...appreciated!

Im just relaying one of our Chiefs Msg, pls give your email address here (ASAP).
    Good things coming up soon.

1. Cakka - cakkarudie@gmail.com
    2. Draken413o draken4130@hotmail.com
    3. Just2ofus x.ecutioner@hotmail.com
    4. Dev2k8 dev2k8-dev2k8@gmail.com
    5. william - waimoeaung@hotmail.com
    6. Kelvin - register@netjackal.net
    7. sleepytiti- sleepytiti@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    thanks bro.. bro, you guys wanna meet up earlier?

So we can talk about the website, etc etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Yup...if i can persuade my cpl to tag along...shud be there ard 3pm too

Ok, thought of going there early 2. I any time also can, just let mi noe...

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post

To ur dearest Mod,
    with all the happenings, I cancel my 'plans' for 2morro and see you guys at 3pm (maybe 2pm im there). as Netjackal suggest we need to talk abt our web site, good that Bro Dev will be there as we need his expertise in sss and meeting, and I buy him the 1st Beer. Sleepytiti can buy the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th incl mine.

too bad Bro Ardaan is away la.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    with all the happenings, I cancel my 'plans' for 2morro and see you guys at 3pm (maybe 2pm im there). as Netjackal suggest we need to talk abt our web site, good that Bro Dev will be there as we need his expertise in sss and meeting, and I buy him the 1st Beer. Sleepytiti can buy the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th incl mine.

too bad Bro Ardaan is away la.
    Hope to make it there...must find some excuses to con my daughter into going In any event if i can't make it. you guys go ahead and do some discussions on our threads....i think netjackal is more IT savvy among us so let him give us some suggestions lor...

walaooo...happening la the thread today...

Just came back and read the thread alot of stories...but glad atleast some thing settle....
    power la bros..like ur guys spirit la.. anyway i tot the outing cancel..den it was a joke..k anyway i will be there early too.,,
    so need ur guys elp..if anyone has reach there at harbourfrnt early . SMS me can at 94823347 - Fatah..
    So i'll call u up when I reach... Got drinking session ah rite..(want to join) hehehe.

Anyway. I know a few bros here went to punngol park dis morning..sorry i cant make it...but i did make it just now at ard 6.30pm...hahaha,
    Not bad ah the place..but, wat i realised..wen the sky is dark at ard 7 plus..the bloody mosquitoes come out and attack me.......nxt time i must bring insect repellent or mosquito coil. haha..

K see u guys tommorow.
    Last edited by Fatah; 11th April 2009 at 11:52 PM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post

Just came back and read the thread alot of stories...but glad atleast some thing settle....
    power la bros..like ur guys spirit la.. anyway i tot the outing cancel..den it was a joke..k anyway i will be there early too.,,
    so need ur guys elp..if anyone has reach there at harbourfrnt early . SMS me can at 9423347 - Fatah..
    So i'll call u up when I reach... Got drinking session ah rite..(want to join) hehehe.

Anyway. I know a few bros here went to punngol park dis morning..sorry i cant make it...but i did make it just now at ard 6.30pm...hahaha,
    Not bad ah the place..but, wat i realised..wen the sky is dark at ard 7 plus..the bloody mosquitoes come out and attack me.......nxt time i must bring insect repellent or mosquito coil. haha..

K see u guys tommorow.
    ya the mozzies there killer. commando one! that place is indeed nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post

K see u guys tommorow.
    Fatah, I just sms you. Dont buy the 18-200mm Sigma. I pass you 2moro OK, need you to take care and use it while Im away as I dont have dry box/cabinet. But MUST use ok. Pass our other Bros if they need to use.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ya the mozzies there killer. commando one! that place is indeed nice.
    But this morning no mozzies, last time plenty.
    cakka/Flickr

Fatah, I just sms you. Dont buy the 18-200mm Sigma. I pass you 2moro OK, need you to take care and use it while Im away as I dont have dry box/cabinet. But MUST use ok. Pass our other Bros if they need to use.
    Hmmmm....got batt chargers need us to take care or fine tune while you're away???

But this morning no mozzies, last time plenty.
    at night plenty plenty! maybe morning they still sleeping. i still have the bumps frm my last trip there.!

okay, those who want to meet earlier, meet at 2...

so far lucas, felix and i confirmed meeting at that time...

just sms me if you're keen to meet earlier..

okay gd night to everyone...

and GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Hmmmm....got batt chargers need us to take care or fine tune while you're away???
    you careful ... 2moro sure Fatah fondle your 40D, he been dreaming of it.
    cakka/Flickr

eh.... let me use la.. for the first 3 days.. i going bintan.. need that lens also... after that i can pass to fatah also..

deester u coming not?

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    eh.... let me use la.. for the first 3 days.. i going bintan.. need that lens also... after that i can pass to fatah also..
    No prob, I think Fatah need it end of month for his msia trip.

Relax bro, next trip I come back you all accompany me .... i buy L lens. Just pray I dont buy Dry Cabinet so you can take care my lens he he
    cakka/Flickr

No prob, I think Fatah need it end of month for his msia trip.

Relax bro, next trip I come back you all accompany me .... i buy L lens. Just pray I dont buy Dry Cabinet so you can take care my lens he he
    Wow!! 1000D with L lens...dunno must hang L plate or notI buy cabinet for you to park lah