Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    I do agree wth him.Life short,be happy.
    Oh yes...i was happy...everyone of us were happy too...until they stepped twice on us! For bros who know me...i used to be quite dormant...only lately bcos the thread became quite quiet...den i started to post comments/old pics etc regularly so as to keep the threads active.
    My doings might seem temperamental or naive for some but i like to defend strongly when i'm provoked. Well at least now many would know abt 1000D and perhaps drop by our threads and even many more would know my nick hehehe

Thks all Bros for your kind words and support!!!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 11th April 2009 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Oh yes...i was happy...everyone of us were happy too...until they stepped twice on us! For bros who know me...i used to be quite dormant...only lately bcos the thread became quite quiet...den i started to post comments/old pics etc regularly so as to keep the threads active.
    My doings might seem temperamental or naive for some but i like to defend strongly when i'm provoked. Well at least now many would know abt 1000D and perhaps drop by our threads and even many more would know my nick hehehe

Thks all Bros for your kind words and support!!!
    No worries bro.
    Like I said, and I think everyone here thinks the same way, we're all in this together.
    You were not wrong to react the way you did, esp if its a repeated occurence.
    You were standing up for a good cause, for the existence of noobs like all of us.
    As they say in the PR world, negative publicity is still publicity.
    Well, lets not get carried away, shall we?
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

2moro SSS

Just thinking of Contingency Plan, as its gonna be a big group and not letting the weather stop our learning.

Fingers crossed but what if? I can only think of following;

1) we do a competition along the line what RyanG organised lately. jpeg shots (maybe 20 each) with a theme. If Ryan turn up ... better still. This we can do within Vivo.

2) Divide into groups with 1 senior/or more experienced and do 'Theory' or Q&A. We have our Cams so can do experiment with whatever topics. But first visit 7/11 for 'drinks'.

3) you all think la.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    2moro SSS

Just thinking of Contingency Plan, as its gonna be a big group and not letting the weather stop our learning.

1) we do a competition along the line what RyanG organised lately. jpeg shots (maybe 20 each) with a theme. If Ryan turn up ... better still. This we can do within Vivo.

2) Divide into groups with 1 senior/or more experienced and do 'Theory' or Q&A. We have our Cams so can do experiment with whatever topics. But first visit 7/11 for 'drinks'.

3) you all think la.
    h aha .. tiger inside the water bottle pouch

2moro SSS

Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    h aha .. tiger inside the water bottle pouch

I'll not be joining you guys tomorrow as I have something going on.

Hope the weather favours you guys!

2moro SSS

I suggest meet abit earlier like 3.30pm den if raining can go shoot Vivo fashion show @ 4pm. If no rain den can proceed to Hort Pk den perhaps 7 pm fashion shoot.

This must look for Chief M and Bro Ardan or RyanG on his HDI...anyway whatever happened to Chief M after the zoo outing???

3) you all think la.
    Now i cannot think properly...hehehe...others pls give opinions

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    I'll not be joining you guys tomorrow as I have something going on.

Hope the weather favours you guys!

ya la .... let me guess 1) Commanding Officer want to do something else. 2) Commanding Officer dont allow. 3) Commanding Officer ........... whatever weather,
    cakka/Flickr

ya la .... let me guess 1) Commanding Officer want to do something else. 2) Commanding Officer dont allow. 3) Commanding Officer ........... whatever weather,
    Mine is cpl this cannot cpl that cannot...cpl dun wanna go

Come to think of it, Bro Dev idea for Fashion Shoot shud be first on list, at least for me. Getting old for the long SSS walk, besides Fashion Show always makes me feel 'creative'.
    cakka/Flickr

To All 1000D Bros (old/new) incl Associate Member (other Cams or Brand).

Im just relaying one of our Chiefs Msg, pls give your email address here (ASAP).
    Good things coming up soon.

1) Cakka - cakkarudie@gmail.com
    2)
    cakka/Flickr

Im just relaying one of our Chiefs Msg, pls give your email address here (ASAP).

2) Draken413o draken4130@hotmail.com

3) Just2ofus x.ecutioner@hotmail.com
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

The TS who started the whole mess finally posted and here's a copy of what i rebutted pt to pt

Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post

firstly, i've been a canon user for the past 5 years, and rarely visit the subforums of other brands so i do not know if they've got similar threads.

"noticed quite a few photo sharing threads in the equipment sharing subforum, especially the canon one"...from this quote you're deemed to have visited other similar threads b4 picking on esp Canon/1000D/450D so dun say you rarely visit subforums of other brands

secondly, i've better things to do than to "envy" the "clubs" online. i'd rather be out there shooting and experimenting on what my camera is capable of instead of staring at my computer.

I think you do spend an enormous amount of time in CS based on your postings/thread records and your eagerness to complain

thirdly, from some random viewing on the pages, 75% of the images that i see are photoshopped (colour wise) and i don't think this helps in showing what the camera is naturally capable of producing. i'm very sure with a few
    tweaks here and there in photoshop, a 1000D image can look just as good as one from a XX-series or even a 5-series.

Dun agree cos most pics posted in 1000D threads are noob shots posted by newbies who dare not post in the normal galleries and even if PPed, only very amatuerish tries..nothing compared to all the PP "lau jiaos" in CS...so i think you didn't actually had a good look at the pics posted in 1000D threads

fourthly, a little suggestion to those TS of such threads. consolidate all queries posted by members onto the first post of the thread so it makes viewing/searching easier. from the years of surfing CS, i've been seeing similar questions being posted every week or so just because new users either do not know how to use the search function, or are unable to find what they want due to discussion threads being too cluttered with OT.

i think even newbies won't have much problems Q&A in our threads cos most of us are very accepting and helpful especially to newbies since we were newbies once too

lastly, my question posted in regards to whether there's a better place to post such threads, and not to question the existance of such "clubs". e.g. threads like "monthly theme" looks like photo sharing threads and should belong to the photo galleries subforum.

If your complain is targeted across the board..i'm fine with it.. then it's a question on CS's structuring but you specifically mentioned club names and so therefore b4 you post your complain, pls check on other subforums b4 pointing your fingers at us!!!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 11th April 2009 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post

3) Just2ofus x.ecutioner@hotmail.com
    4) dev2k8-dev2k8@gmail.com

Come to think of it, Bro Dev idea for Fashion Shoot shud be first on list, at least for me. Getting old for the long SSS walk, besides Fashion Show always makes me feel 'creative'.
    I think you guys can decide when you meet...same location ma...SSS fashion show maybe my cpl oso interested hehehe
    Last edited by dev2k8; 11th April 2009 at 05:51 PM.

That coward standard operation mode...take a shot den disappear!

What do you mean coward standard operation mode?

he he ...... confirmed not Covert Ops,
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    What do you mean coward standard operation mode?
    The TS who started the mess lah...post ridiculous pts den go offline lor...i was hoping for a "draw gun" session with him!!!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 11th April 2009 at 05:56 PM.