Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Woh brosssss.......
    The roof is on fire....!!,,relax relax everyone chill..take this with open mind.I use to play irc...alamak..and any chat kinda style. Theres always a crap like this..i think its human nature. For us ..seeing this kinda thing is natural..only the person who start this action..is unnatural..always has a form of jealousy..anyway this forum is non profit gaining or losing. I can't understand why a sissy type of person appearing HEADSUP complaining to the MODS..n the best thing THE MOD REPLY...he will look on this matter..haha. WE just take it as see no evil hear no evil la...we are here to share and to learn..no point for us to get distracted with this nuisance..

Hope The MODS..know how to do his part. (BUT AH..SEEMS LIKE HE ONLY LISTEN TO SENIOR MEMBER AH..HAHA....how about us noob...bro MOD...hope u turn on the light of ur mind before replying to someone..coz it looks like biased.numbers of people reading..might seems unfair)

Bro dev..relax bro..chill...no prob..we just see how the MOD handle this..i also feel unfair..they think we noob..we all like kindergarden student..they might be senior member..but they dun noe we do have senior here..me myself 28..and my fellow 1000D are some at the age range of 50yrs also.. maybe our bro here are more senior in terms of age then the "SENIOR MEMBER" here..feel like disrespected right..i hope the MOD is reading this..

K bros..
    Guess like Bro chakka say..we should held a meeting..and discuss on how to improve to organize the thread we have here..as so..wont make other people red eye..and fair to others, Just keep dis in mind..

BUAT BODOH SUA!!!

in ENGLISH... ignore them. heheh

Fatah
    totally agree with u ... they are senior member in here or phtography ..SO WHAT...?? nobody know when they are born. they are once noob before.... tell them pls be jelous like bitch or girl or gay that someother group are so happening ....

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    fatah.. today free not???
    Y bro...today maybe not free..but wats up?
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

This is a replicate of what I just posted in the Faqs & Feedback thread.

Guys from Club 1000D, please do not get too emotional about this matter.
    Its not going to make the situation any better. If people want to comment/complain about our thread(s), let them.
    We've not done anything wrong so far, have we? Besides the occasional/accidental OT when commenting on photos.
    If we've really broken any rules, then I think the Mods should step in and warn or explain to us what we've done wrong.
    Lets not get all feisty over this matter. We just want to enjoy this hobby and companionship, don't we? And there's always a peaceful resolution to any matter.

So bro Dev, Hardeep and Will, chill. The more we react intensely, the more it reflects negatively on us.

To the Mods, we'd appreciate it if you could at least give us a warning or explanation, if we are deemed to have breached any rule/regulation of the threads.

To Club 1000D aka Noo Shooterz, lets keep shooting and posting.

Cheers.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Y bro...today maybe not free..but wats up?
    Bro, PM your email add.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    This is a replicate of what I just posted in the Faqs & Feedback thread.

Guys from Club 1000D, please do not get too emotional about this matter.
    Its not going to make the situation any better. If people want to comment/complain about our thread(s), let them.
    We've not done anything wrong so far, have we? Besides the occasional/accidental OT when commenting on photos.
    If we've really broken any rules, then I think the Mods should step in and warn or explain to us what we've done wrong.
    Lets not get all feisty over this matter. We just want to enjoy this hobby and companionship, don't we? And there's always a peaceful resolution to any matter.

So bro Dev, Hardeep and Will, chill. The more we react intensely, the more it reflects negatively on us.

To the Mods, we'd appreciate it if you could at least give us a warning or explanation, if we are deemed to have breached any rule/regulation of the threads.

To Club 1000D aka Noo Shooterz, lets keep shooting and posting.

Cheers.
    Chill chill everyone, u good old uncle here talking. Dont look good to me as 'posts' was with others ...... TS quiet and probably laughing .... like covert ops.

2moro we go shoot shoot shoot and some cold beers ..... im sure all agree

OK 2moro who can talk about 'Black Card'? been hearing this on Night and Fireworks. Lazy to You Tubed, besides I wont understand, again.
    cakka/Flickr

relax bro...

we are all here to learn...in a couple of mths, i'm also gonna be "senior mbr" if i can chalk up dat few additional hundred of posts..

anyway, any outing molo?

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    relax bro...

we are all here to learn...in a couple of mths, i'm also gonna be "senior mbr" if i can chalk up dat few additional hundred of posts..

anyway, any outing molo?
    Jim ... got sss 2moro. I think RyanG joining too. Meet Harbourfront at 4pm. Go Hot Park and some 'wave' bridge or something like dat. Bring Tripod as we oso go nite shoot. But if rain we go Harry's Bar for booze.

Bro Dev : must come ahh ..... at least for the booze.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Jim ... got sss 2moro. I think RyanG joining too. Meet Harbourfront at 4pm. Go Hot Park and some 'wave' bridge or something like dat. Bring Tripod as we oso go nite shoot. But if rain we go Harry's Bar for booze.

ok...if molo i got nothing on will join ur guy for SSS!

Cakka, how ur tom cruise haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    ok...if molo i got nothing on will join ur guy for SSS!

Cakka, how ur tom cruise haircut?
    Done/great .... now i look like Tom Kulus.
    cakka/Flickr

Thks for the invite bro...now ask me drink freshly squeezed milk oso no mood...hehehe!!! Suddenly i became the most quoted guy in CS My apologies to you guys if the thread gets shut down bcos of my blasting...i'm like that...step on me once i can tolerate but dun do it again....i'll step on you like you dunno what landed on ur feet! They take turns shoot me very siok hor...just need to VOICE OUT LOUDLY so that ppl won't take us like s**t...

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Thks for the invite bro...now ask me drink freshly squeezed milk oso no mood...hehehe!!! Suddenly i became the most quoted guy in CS My apologies to you guys if the thread gets shut down bcos of my blasting...i'm like that...step on me once i can tolerate but dun do it again....i'll step on you like you dunno what landed on ur feet! They take turns shoot me very siok hor...just need to VOICE OUT LOUDLY so that ppl won't take us like s**t...

Wow,must be happening to you that why you're so piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Wow,must be happening to you that why you're so piss off.
    Wasn't so pissed off in the beginning...was trying to add support to our guys who posted when the thread first started...den ended up fighting lone war...den hell breaks loose!!!

No worries bro. Lets hope they listen to us this time.

Wasn't so pissed off in the beginning...was trying to add support to our guys who posted when the thread first started...den ended up fighting lone war...den hell breaks loose!!!
    Relax Brother,what kind of support him to post in these thread.

I do think that some of the senior members can be a bit too blunt with their words.
    But we should try not to take things too personal.
    I know its hard. But that's life.
    At least we made ourselves heard.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    I do think that some of the senior members can be a bit too blunt with their words.
    But we should try not to take things too personal.
    I know its hard. But that's life.
    At least we made ourselves heard.

I do agree wth him.Life short,be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    I do agree wth him.Life short,be happy.
    We're better off shooting more photos to improve our currently noobish photography, than worry over small matters like this.
    If we can't share here, we'll find other means and ways to do so.
    From the way I see it, this is a good portal where everyone can gather, post and comment.
    Flickr has its limitations and not-so-portal-friendly user interface.
    Otherwise, have to source for other ways.

yo bro .... you & me after all the years battered by mother nature (dont mention our age ah) seen worst and taken even worst la. Let alone the Typhoons & Tropical Revolving storms. Maybe i win one point becos I went through 2 Wars (Falkland & Oriega's Panama) he he he. Wrong place at wrong time .... TWICE,

ehhh I think you too long ashore la, remember the days when ship made of wood and men of steel. Words and 'shoots on thread' Not suppose to hurt you la ... u better than dat.

and NO Apologies when we 'set our course' im with you.
    cakka/Flickr

relax....

do rem wat we are here for.. SSS n BBB

anyway, weather maciam gonna rain wor..

yo bro .... you & me after all the years battered by mother nature (dont mention our age ah) seen worst and taken even worst la. Let alone the Typhoons & Tropical Revolving storms. Maybe i win one point becos I went through 2 Wars (Falkland & Oriega's Panama) he he he. Wrong place at wrong time .... TWICE,

ehhh I think you too long ashore la, remember the days when ship made of wood and men of steel. Words and 'shoots on thread' Not suppose to hurt you la ... u better than dat.

and NO Apologies when we 'set our course' im with you.
    Bro Dev and bro Cakka, don't worry. We're all in this together.
    You guys are the 2 senior members in our grp.
    So we do look to you for inspiration and guidance, as you guys have been there, done that.
    You guys have seen the world longer than most of us here.
    Right now, we'll see what comes up next.