Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    I totally agree. Should talk to a mod about this? I don't understand what wrong are we doing. Yes its stated equipment discussions. But how do we affect that TS?

And if i am not wrong. It was a MOD who made us create our 2nd gallery and help us sticky it? (please correct me if i am wrong.)

We are gladly sharing our photos and comments but i don't know why people just want to ruin it for us.
    And its not the 1st time.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Everyone just visits clubsnap whenever there's a computer. Its where people share photos, equipments, tips, comments etc etc.

If we shift our gallery elsewhere. Why bother come here?
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    And its not the 1st time.
    Lets have meeting meeting meeting again. Any idea how much it will cost to maintain our own site? I believe you & Netjackal are the 'websavy' among us.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Lets have meeting meeting meeting again. Any idea how much it will cost to maintain our own site? I believe you & Netjackal are the 'websavy' among us.
    cakka! see you for morning shoot!
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

cakka! see you for morning shoot!
    just set my alarm clock
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Yah, I'll discuss with him when i see him online again. We usually chat via MSN.

We'll see what's the best step to take next, where we can have a gallery of our own. Where we post our noobish photos and give noobish comments for all who cares, and slowly improve the noobish way.

Right now we still have the Flickr, but that one has its limitations. We'll see.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

again??

aiyo.. time to discuss...

Mahathir bro, where are you dah?

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    Guys, just a heads-up.

Read this.

We might, or might not, lose the 2 photo threads we have.

Time to look for other alternatives?
    Mmmm...from where did you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    seriously.... i dont know what the f__k is his problem... we are just in a thread minding our own business and there he is nothing to do, he come and give this kinda problem? if thats the case.. why not we stick to our website?
    tell that fu**ing senior member that mind your own his FU***** problem. if he found not correct dont visit to our thread la.. what the hell.he got nothing to do it is ??? Tell him ***** off...

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post

again??

aiyo.. time to discuss...

Mahathir bro, where are you dah?
    how is your KFC lunch yesterday ?????

Everyone just visits clubsnap whenever there's a computer. Its where people share photos, equipments, tips, comments etc etc.

If we shift our gallery elsewhere. Why bother come here?
    totally agree.. what is the problem of that sutpid guy complain about ours.. in this case we just leave this forum and find wherever we can post our photos and can discuss any thing.. there are a lot of forum out there...

Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    tell that fu**ing senior member that mind your own his FU***** problem. if he found not correct dont visit to our thread la.. what the hell.he got nothing to do it is ??? Tell him ***** off...
    I've just posted an open response to the TS/admin/mod on that thread. Waiting for the admin/mod to respond...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Seems like you guys are unhappy with the situation.

Anyway, check this out.
    There's problem with your link

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    There's problem with your link
    Oh.. they ** my link. Duh.

hey guys, i know the situation is very frustrating. I think the verdict is not out yet and the moderators/admins are looking into what the policy should be and course of action. In the meantime, we should let our views be heard and known BUT let us make an effort to post our views without hurting our cause. One of the problems of jumping into the thread "guns-blazing" with very harsh tones and language is that it throws people off. Some viewers who read posts like that will automatically take the other side of the argument.

I understand it is really difficult to not go on a rampage given all the hoops they seem to make us jump through in the past months but let's not hurt the 'cause' and give them an excuse to call us names and label us unfairly.

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    hey guys, i know the situation is very frustrating. I think the verdict is not out yet and the moderators/admins are looking into what the policy should be and course of action. In the meantime, we should let our views be heard and known BUT let us make an effort to post our views without hurting our cause. One of the problems of jumping into the thread "guns-blazing" with very harsh tones and language is that it throws people off. Some viewers who read posts like that will automatically take the other side of the argument.

I understand it is really difficult to not go on a rampage given all the hoops they seem to make us jump through in the past months but let's not hurt the 'cause' and give them an excuse to call us names and label us unfairly.
    Agree with you...but these ppl are really too boliao...or rather could it be they are picking and belittling us??? Can't they accep newbies and noob talk??? This is certainly one of the most unfriendly forum i've come across...except club 1000D I think we all end up only in TCSS thread where they cannot fault us on topics
    Last edited by dev2k8; 11th April 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Agree with you...but these ppl are really too boliao...or rather could it be they are picking and belittling us??? Can't they accep newbies and noob talk??? This is certainly one of the most unfriendly forum i've come across...except club 1000D
    yes i agree. it was nerve racking in the beginning when i came to clubsnap. i just read posts for the longest time. i only started posting when club1000d came along. That is not to say that everyone here except club1000d ppl are unfriendly but i have seen newbies getting grilled for posting 'stupid' questions.

I have been on several forums and discussion groups and it is always the case that there will be people who will make noise over small issues. I found the best policy is to ignore them. I think the mods and admins have a tough job handling this forum and I think they are doing a good job keeping it alive. Let's give the mods some time to sort things out and give them the cooperation that they need. (Just make sure we make our views heard at least ).

yes i agree. it was nerve racking in the beginning when i came to clubsnap. i just read posts for the longest time. i only started posting when club1000d came along. That is not to say that everyone here except club1000d ppl are unfriendly but i have seen newbies getting grilled for posting 'stupid' questions.

I have been on several forums and discussion groups and it is always the case that there will be people who will make noise over small issues. I found the best policy is to ignore them. I think the mods and admins have a tough job handling this forum and I think they are doing a good job keeping it alive. Let's give the mods some time to sort things out and give them the cooperation that they need. (Just make sure we make our views heard at least ).
    It's easy to ignore but to a certain extent...we already had one thread closed before...isn't it natural to feel "picked" ??? Maybe i'm stupid or what cos i dun see any 450Ds responding nor any of our other 1000Ders voicing out...i guess better keep quiet!!!

Woh brosssss.......
    The roof is on fire....!!,,relax relax everyone chill..take this with open mind.I use to play irc...alamak..and any chat kinda style. Theres always a crap like this..i think its human nature. For us ..seeing this kinda thing is natural..only the person who start this action..is unnatural..always has a form of jealousy..anyway this forum is non profit gaining or losing. I can't understand why a sissy type of person appearing HEADSUP complaining to the MODS..n the best thing THE MOD REPLY...he will look on this matter..haha. WE just take it as see no evil hear no evil la...we are here to share and to learn..no point for us to get distracted with this nuisance..

Hope The MODS..know how to do his part. (BUT AH..SEEMS LIKE HE ONLY LISTEN TO SENIOR MEMBER AH..HAHA....how about us noob...bro MOD...hope u turn on the light of ur mind before replying to someone..coz it looks like biased.numbers of people reading..might seems unfair)

It's easy to ignore but to a certain extent...we already had one thread closed before...isn't it natural to feel "picked" ??? Maybe i'm stupid or what cos i dun see any 450Ds responding nor any of our other 1000Ders voicing out...i guess better keep quiet!!!

Bro dev..relax bro..chill...no prob..we just see how the MOD handle this..i also feel unfair..they think we noob..we all like kindergarden student..they might be senior member..but they dun noe we do have senior here..me myself 28..and my fellow 1000D are some at the age range of 50yrs also.. maybe our bro here are more senior in terms of age then the "SENIOR MEMBER" here..feel like disrespected right..i hope the MOD is reading this..

K bros..
    Guess like Bro chakka say..we should held a meeting..and discuss on how to improve to organize the thread we have here..as so..wont make other people red eye..and fair to others, Just keep dis in mind..

BUAT BODOH SUA!!!

in ENGLISH... ignore them. heheh

Fatah
    Last edited by Fatah; 11th April 2009 at 12:09 PM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

fatah.. today free not???