Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    It's ok!

The display is totally bullshyt and goodness, it was fired 10 mins early and caught every photographers at the F1 track off guard. Best part, all the cams are pointing at the flyer. I pointed mine in between the empty sky and flyer but it's so darn low. Mid air? What a joke.
    12 Hours Ago 10:26 PM

a bad day of photography is still bettter than a good day of work.
    your can click on the "multi-Qt" button if you wanna qoute more than 1 ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    your can click on the "multi-Qt" button if you wanna qoute more than 1 ppl.
    thanks bro, did'nt know abt that, thanks again.
    cakka/Flickr

Just a suggestion again...for the Sunday outing to Hort Pk ... can oso go earlier or later to Vivo City for fashion shoot..2pm...4pm or those after Sat Pongol sunrise shoot oso can consider

sample pic from fellow CSer's posting on what to expect

mmm...from this angle i think still can use 50mm for full body shot without flash cos lighting looks bright
    Last edited by dev2k8; 10th April 2009 at 12:00 PM.

any game today?? heheh,,boring sit at home.. feel like going to ktm at tjg pagar..take photos of train and the structure of the old train stn..anyone free..wanna join?? boring la sit at home...TV also no good show.. how??
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    any game today?? heheh,,boring sit at home.. feel like going to ktm at tjg pagar..take photos of train and the structure of the old train stn..anyone free..wanna join?? boring la sit at home...TV also no good show.. how??
    Im game, maybe bryani lunch at KTM. But first I need to go for hair cut. call u soon.
    cakka/Flickr

Im game, maybe bryani lunch at KTM. But first I need to go for hair cut. call u soon.
    Huh...you go haircut...must be kidding

Seriously there were talk that they dun allow photography there....not too sure...maybe ask b4 SSS...

K bro..can..i wait for ur call..haha haircut..u kidding me ah..!!
    if we can get there by 5pm oso ok..i'll wait for ur call 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Huh...you go haircut...must be kidding

Seriously there were talk that they dun allow photography there....not too sure...maybe ask b4 SSS...
    Rili ah bro dev..rili cannot ah..aiyah..den how ah.. looks like we must play catching already there,,,hahaha..anyone dare...i anything goes......hahahah. adventure ah..so bor dev how..joining heheh??

to all bro and sis..in canon thread..there someone hosting a talk. Dunnoe if anyone here interested...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500277

To gain more knowledge..maybe we all can go for the talk.i interested.

FAtah

Rili ah bro dev..rili cannot ah..aiyah..den how ah.. looks like we must play catching already there,,,hahaha..anyone dare...i anything goes......hahahah. adventure ah..so bor dev how..joining heheh??

FAtah
    5pm ok for me, just try our luck la, kena stop plead ignorance and we go vivo shoot something.
    I go hair cut, never bluff one.
    cakka/Flickr

to all bro and sis..in canon thread..there someone hosting a talk. Dunnoe if anyone here interested...

FAtah
    I wish i could bro..bringing my daughter for swim den to night shift lah...will contact you guys tmr see anything on after the suinrise shoot...maybe concert @ esplanade??? den again there are ppl who took pics at the station quite recently

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ailway+station
    Last edited by dev2k8; 10th April 2009 at 12:59 PM.

5pm ok for me, just try our luck la, kena stop plead ignorance and we go vivo shoot something.
    I go hair cut, never bluff one.
    i know it's true but for ur case you should say go for hair shave not haircut hehehe Go vivo shoot lah guys...try out the 50mm indoor lowlight very fun. Should do with F2.8 1/100s ISO 400/800. Or Haslan can go and try his new flash on his 18-200 zoom...
    Last edited by dev2k8; 10th April 2009 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    i know it's true but for ur case you should say go for hair shave not haircut hehehe Go vivo shoot lah guys...try out the 50mm indoor lowlight very fun. Should do with F2.8 1/100s ISO 400/800. Or Haslan can go and try his new flash on his 18-200 zoom...
    ya la ... go shave. We will shoot both KTM and vivo
    cakka/Flickr

FAtah
    ive seen couple of ppl shooting there happily, no one say anything. Even got some model shoot there also. should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ive seen couple of ppl shooting there happily, no one say anything. Even got some model shoot there also. should be ok.
    thanks bro Lex..
    K bro chakka..we shoot only..i want o get a gd perspective on the train la if possible..later at home can burn and dodge and do hdr ...i rojak only la the pp.. den after that we can go vivo..but i cant stay quite late..i think i need to go off at 8.45pm..coz doing a part-time job at crown hotel orchard. start at 9.30 tonight.. So chakka once u reach ktm gv me a call..meet u 4.30pm there..i be leavin my house at ard 3pm..take my sweet time to walk there..from tanjong pagar mrt..

thanks bro Lex..
    K bro chakka..we shoot only..i want o get a gd perspective on the train la if possible..later at home can burn and dodge and do hdr ...i rojak only la the pp.. den after that we can go vivo..but i cant stay quite late..i think i need to go off at 8.45pm..coz doing a part-time job at crown hotel orchard. start at 9.30 tonight.. So chakka once u reach ktm gv me a call..meet u 4.30pm there..i be leavin my house at ard 3pm..take my sweet time to walk there..from tanjong pagar mrt..
    have to go by 8.45? plenty time for 1 jug beer la. no worry.
    cakka/Flickr

have to go by 8.45? plenty time for 1 jug beer la. no worry.
    hahahah!

Later go hotel sleep at the changing room..but today ah my throat ah craving for guiness..hahaha anyway TBC..working leh later..aiyooh...

Guys, just a heads-up.

Read this.

We might, or might not, lose the 2 photo threads we have.

Time to look for other alternatives?
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    Guys, just a heads-up.

Read this.

We might, or might not, lose the 2 photo threads we have.

Time to look for other alternatives?
    seriously.... i dont know what the f__k is his problem... we are just in a thread minding our own business and there he is nothing to do, he come and give this kinda problem? if thats the case.. why not we stick to our website?

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    seriously.... i dont know what the f__k is his problem... we are just in a thread minding our own business and there he is nothing to do, he come and give this kinda problem? if thats the case.. why not we stick to our website?
    Was thinking of that bro. But have to wait and see what the others think. No matter what we have to seek the opinion of the majority.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

why not just get netjackal to install vbulletin. then you guys have your own forum

I totally agree. Should talk to a mod about this? I don't understand what wrong are we doing. Yes its stated equipment discussions. But how do we affect that TS?

And if i am not wrong. It was a MOD who made us create our 2nd gallery and help us sticky it? (please correct me if i am wrong.)

We are gladly sharing our photos and comments but i don't know why people just want to ruin it for us.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/