Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 961

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

  1. #521
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    sleepytiti! Punggol sunrise howwW?
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  2. #522
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    I did not mention it's walking distance!!! Hell many nice places to SSS is not walking distance unless you are driving....i'm sure we can afford 4 pax to a cab if we want to
    Haha! Definitely so.

  3. #523

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha! Definitely so.
    I think must find a member with lorry then solve all our problems

  4. #524
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Hey Toughtrees relax lah!!! Bro Emotic dun mean anything, just trying 2 let u see things in another way ma...

    As 4 mi i think i understand y ur dad is a workaholic!!! Mayb he have nothing 2 do, so he go work 2 pass time ma. Like mi, I everyday have 2 surf d net. Think I'm a netaholic??? Then all bros n sis here r photohalic!!!

    Ok! Ok! Cool down, we r here 2 learn n share.
    hmm.. im okay lah. thanks sleepytiti.

  5. #525

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    hi guys....let's not talk too much abt family cos there are many things which outsiders will nvr understand no matter how hard we try...let's talk SSS!!!

    I got a good recommendation...after Hort Pk can head to Labrador Pk for sunset shoot which is not too far away den to Harbourfront night shoot....samples of sunset shot by CSers in Labrador PK

    I was always there when i was in the Navy but then was more interested in batt chargers than cameras...i didn't know sunsets there are so nice!!!
    Im game .... any day. But still prefer Battery Chargers if given a choice.

    we can leave Hot Park early, have light snack at the small Labrador Food Centre ... the Mee Rebus 'power'.
    cakka/Flickr

  6. #526

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    hmm.. im okay lah. thanks sleepytiti.
    cakka/Flickr

  7. #527

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Im game .... any day. But still prefer Battery Chargers if given a choice.

    we can leave Hot Park early, have light snack at the small Labrador Food Centre ... the Mee Rebus 'power'.
    Agree!!! haven tune bass and treble knobs for long time liao I didn't know they sell mee rebus there...in fact nvr ate there cos always late and rushing for the ferry...hehehe
    Last edited by dev2k8; 8th April 2009 at 10:46 PM.

  8. #528

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    UNOFFICIAL MISSION

    WHERE: PUNGGOL BEACH
    WHEN: 11TH APRIL 2008
    MEET: PUNGGOL MRT STATION
    TIME: 0630HRS
    EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD, TORCHLIGHT, INSECTREPELLANT


    1. Just2ofus Aka Lucas 450D (91557023)
    2. sleepytiti (97422474)
    3. Cakkarudie (91522447)
    4. Kelvin aka Netjackalsg (TBC 91070197)
    5.
    6.
    7. More! More! More!


    Hey all, this coming Saturday Cakka, Lucas n mi (sleepytiti) will b going 2 Punggol Beach 4 an Unofficial Mission. Our mission is 2 Shoot d Sun when it Rise.

    So ppl, plse 4give us if u no longer able 2 see d sun after Saturday. 4 those who 1 2 b involve, plse fill in ur name n contact So dat ppl will noe who did it!!!

    4 ppl who read this n dun wish 2 get involve, plse keep it a secret. Or else d Sun might go hiding.

    Thank 4 ur cooperation.
    Last edited by sleepytiti; 8th April 2009 at 10:58 PM.

  9. #529

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    UNOFFICIAL MISSION

    WHERE: PUNGGOL BEACH
    WHEN: 11TH APRIL 2008
    MEET: PUNGGOL MRT STATION
    TIME: 0630HRS
    EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD, TORCHLIGHT, INSECTREPELLANT


    1. Just2ofus Aka Lucas 450D (91557023)
    2. sleepytiti (97422474)
    3. Cakkarudie (91522447)
    4. Kelvin aka Netjackalsg (TBC 91070197)
    5.
    6.
    7. More! More! More!


    Hey all, this coming Saturday Cakka, Lucas n mi (sleepytiti) will b going 2 Punggol Beach 4 an Unofficial Mission. Our mission is 2 Shoot d Sun when it Rise.

    So ppl, plse 4give us if u no longer able 2 see d sun after Saturday. 4 those who 1 2 b involve, plse fill in ur name n contact So dat ppl will noe who did it!!!

    4 ppl who read this n dun wish 2 get involve, plse keep it a secret. Or else d Sun might go hiding.

    Thank 4 ur cooperation.
    Hey guys .. I am driving there. Is it convenient to park the car anywhere we intend to setup?
    If only the 4 of us .. i can pick you guys up from punggol mrt .. should be able to take 6 (including me)

  10. #530

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    So ppl, plse 4give us if u no longer able 2 see d sun after Saturday. 4 those who 1 2 b involve, plse fill in ur name n contact So dat ppl will noe who did it!!!

    4 ppl who read this n dun wish 2 get involve, plse keep it a secret. Or else d Sun might go hiding.

    Thank 4 ur cooperation.

    hahaha...better miss ... if kenna where got sunday to go Hort Pk

    Working night on Friday....gonna miss this SSS
    Last edited by dev2k8; 8th April 2009 at 11:06 PM.

  11. #531
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    So ppl, plse 4give us if u no longer able 2 see d sun after Saturday. 4 those who 1 2 b involve, plse fill in ur name n contact So dat ppl will noe who did it!!!

    4 ppl who read this n dun wish 2 get involve, plse keep it a secret. Or else d Sun might go hiding.

    Thank 4 ur cooperation.[/COLOR]
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

  12. #532

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Hey guys .. I am driving there. Is it convenient to park the car anywhere we intend to setup?
    If only the 4 of us .. i can pick you guys up from punggol mrt .. should be able to take 6 (including me)
    Not a problem. The East side I was mentioning, you can drive in the dirt road. Few cars was there last time, not for Photo shoot but 'caged wrestling'.

    Once you reach Punggol end, the dirt road on left. Dont drive straight ahhh ... or we start become photo journalist.

    Im ok as I have straight bus, shud be there arounjd 0640hrs.

    CORRECTION : THE Dirt road on your right once you reach Punggol end.
    Last edited by cakkarudie; 8th April 2009 at 11:07 PM.
    cakka/Flickr

  13. #533

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    So ppl, plse 4give us if u no longer able 2 see d sun after Saturday. 4 those who 1 2 b involve, plse fill in ur name n contact So dat ppl will noe who did it!!!

    4 ppl who read this n dun wish 2 get involve, plse keep it a secret. Or else d Sun might go hiding.

    Thank 4 ur cooperation.

    hahaha...better miss ... if kenna where got sunday to go Hort Pk

    Ya hor, u r rite!!! Or else can't shoot sunset liao. hahaha...

  14. #534

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Not a problem. The East side I was mentioning, you can drive in the dirt road. Few cars was there last time, not for Photo shoot but 'caged wrestling'.

    Once you reach Punggol end, the dirt road on left. Dont drive straight ahhh ... or we start become photo journalist.

    Im ok as I have straight bus, shud be there arounjd 0640hrs.

    CORRECTION : THE Dirt road on your right once you reach Punggol end.


    Ok, we see how many r coming first.

    Plse fill in ur name n contact b4 Friday 9pm, so we can noe who is coming. Thanks alot

  15. #535

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    To Netjackel:

    may i suggest that you add a tagboard(cbox) on our own webpage so we can also chat there and more guys can go there too. just a suggestion.
    I thought about it .. but i have some concerns.

    i really want all the discussion to be consolidated here. i am afraid if we have a seperate location to chat we might end up with small groups that just talk amongst themselves and other people especially newcomers might be discouraged. There are other groups in the Clubsnap that I see this happening already and it is very hard for a newcomer to the group to break into the conversation.

    that being said .. i will try to look for a chatbox module to install there .. and we can see how things goes.

  16. #536

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Not a problem. The East side I was mentioning, you can drive in the dirt road. Few cars was there last time, not for Photo shoot but 'caged wrestling'.

    Once you reach Punggol end, the dirt road on left. Dont drive straight ahhh ... or we start become photo journalist.

    Im ok as I have straight bus, shud be there arounjd 0640hrs.

    CORRECTION : THE Dirt road on your right once you reach Punggol end.
    Dunno much abt the tracks now but i was there few years back fishing..my wheels got stuck in the sand and struggled quite a while b4 getting out

  17. #537

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Dunno much abt the tracks now but i was there few years back fishing..my wheels got stuck in the sand and struggled quite a while b4 getting out
    No worries .... sleepytity can push. Track looks ok to me.
    cakka/Flickr

  18. #538

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    I thought about it .. but i have some concerns.

    i really want all the discussion to be consolidated here. i am afraid if we have a seperate location to chat we might end up with small groups that just talk amongst themselves and other people especially newcomers might be discouraged. There are other groups in the Clubsnap that I see this happening already and it is very hard for a newcomer to the group to break into the conversation.

    that being said .. i will try to look for a chatbox module to install there .. and we can see how things goes.
    Agree with you bro...this thread has to be kept active for the benefit of new members and for better transparency. For members who wish to chat more in private or detail can always pm or use MSN or even sms...we are quite a noticed bunch here you know...

  19. #539

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    I thought about it .. but i have some concerns.

    i really want all the discussion to be consolidated here. i am afraid if we have a seperate location to chat we might end up with small groups that just talk amongst themselves and other people especially newcomers might be discouraged. There are other groups in the Clubsnap that I see this happening already and it is very hard for a newcomer to the group to break into the conversation.

    that being said .. i will try to look for a chatbox module to install there .. and we can see how things goes.

    Agree!!! Like this forums so many thread 2 follow up, blur... Dat's y I stay at TCSS. Hahaha...

  20. #540

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    No worries .... sleepytity can push. Track looks ok to me.
    if he really push den must SSS him and post it up

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •