Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    I understand, i'm a teenager and i do get frustrated with my dad at times. But without him i'm not what i am today.

Think positively of what your dad did for you, erase your bad memories like how you erase bad photos!

Why not you bring along with your daugther.

Cos I do have a son but my son is still at malaysia with the nanny by the end of may he will comes back to singapore for study.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Why not you bring along with your daugther.

Cos I do have a son but my son is still at malaysia with the nanny by the end of may he will comes back to singapore for study.
    I think you got the wrong guy. I way too young to have a daughter,
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

I think you got the wrong guy. I way too young to have a daughter,

Oops sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by toughtrees View Post
    i wish i got a dad like you. my dad will always like giving me excuses, not free. meeting customer, or else tired!
    Your father have to earn a living to support the family.Do understand your Dad even he is working on the weekend.If not your whole family will die of hunger.Staying in singapore is not that easy,everything need money even going to the toilet need to paid 20cent.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Your father have to earn a living to support the family.Do understand your Dad even he is working on the weekend.If not your whole family will die of hunger.Staying in singapore is not that easy,everything need money even going to the toilet need to paid 20cent.

haha.. thanks for ur words. U are not me, u dun understand. Just to let you know, i nv depend my dad. I got everything by my hard earn money.

haha.. thanks for ur words. U are not me, u dun understand. Just to let you know, i nv depend my dad. I got everything by my hard earn money.
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve any respect, so to speak.
    Though I'm not saying that you have no respect for your dad, but think about it.
    It was through his hard work that you got to where you are today, and become who are.
    Are you saying that you basically grew up through your hard-earned money, literally meaning you've been working ever since you were born?
    Who put you through school my friend?

Yes, some people are born with a silver spoon, or lucky enough to have parents who have the luxury of time with their kids, but most of us have to work our butts off just to enjoy the lil things in life.
    And in doing that, we sacrifice time with family, friends and loved ones.
    That's the reality of life everywhere, not only in SG.

I'm not flaming anyone or saying who's wrong or right.
    I'm just giving you a wider perspective.
    But I believe its not very right of you to be negative about the sacrifices your dad makes.
    What if you become a dad one day?
    Think about it.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    yeah, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve any respect, so to speak.
    Though i'm not saying that you have no respect for your dad, but think about it.
    It was through his hard work that you got to where you are today, and become who are.
    Are you saying that you basically grew up through your hard-earned money, literally meaning you've been working ever since you were born?

Yes, some people are born with a silver spoon, or lucky enough to have parents who have the luxury of time with their kids, but most of us have to work our butts off just to enjoy the lil things in life.
    That's the reality of life everywhere, not only in sg.

But i believe its not very right of you to be negative about the sacrifices your dad makes.
    Think about it.
    you are not saying that i dont respect my dad? Your words has already offended me. Who u are to talk to me like this. I dont think i chat with u? Just mind ur own biz. if you duno anything abt me, just dont act as u know.
    Last edited by toughtrees; 8th April 2009 at 10:06 PM.

Why do you guys bring up personal issues?

End where it is before your thread gets hot and eventually gets locked.

you are not saying that i dont respect my dad? Your words has already offended me. Who u are to talk to me like this. I dont think i chat with u? Just mind ur own biz. if you duno anything abt me, just dont act as u know.
    Fine. To each his own.
    Maybe I misunderstood your posts.
    I meant nothing personal.
    Sorry if i offended you, or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Why do you guys bring up personal issues?

End where it is before your thread gets hot and eventually gets locked.
    No worries bro. Ends here.

Hey I'm sure he is just giving a friendly advice. Yes we have no rights to go into your life. I apologize on the behalf of anyone who commented on you and your relationship with your dad. I shall not explain further.

So lets stop and look forward to the hotpark outing!! be sure to be there.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

no... you shd just keep it to yourself if you think it offended you.. you post it up.. and its for everyone to read and comment shd they want to or not.. if you want to be personal, then you pm the person. understand? i think emotic is just sharing his point of view.. and he did say he is not flaming anyone. get that in your head. you only feel offend when you cant accept the truth. my point of view too.. no offence.

just forget about it and not carry this furthur.. ok?
    Last edited by De3pster; 8th April 2009 at 10:14 PM.

hi guys....let's not talk too much abt family cos there are many things which outsiders will nvr understand no matter how hard we try...let's talk SSS!!!

I got a good recommendation...after Hort Pk can head to Labrador Pk for sunset shoot which is not too far away den to Harbourfront night shoot....samples of sunset shot by CSers in Labrador PK

I was always there when i was in the Navy but then was more interested in batt chargers than cameras...i didn't know sunsets there are so nice!!!

Hort Park to Labrador Park is quite a distance. Definitely not within walking distance.

Even from the nearest bus stop to the park itself can kill. Lol!

Hey I'm sure he is just giving a friendly advice. Yes we have no rights to go into your life. I apologize on the behalf of anyone who commented on you and your relationship with your dad. I shall not explain further.

So lets stop and look forward to the hotpark outing!! be sure to be there.
    Thanks bro Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    no... you shd just keep it to yourself if you think it offended you.. you post it up.. and its for everyone to read and comment shd they want to or not.. if you want to be personal, then you pm the person. understand? i think emotic is just sharing his point of view.. and he did say he is not flaming anyone. get that in your head. you only feel offend when you cant accept the truth. my point of view too.. no offence.

just forget about it and not carry this furthur.. ok?
    Agreed bro Hardeep. And thanks.
    Case is closed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    hi guys....let's not talk too much abt family cos there are many things which outsiders will nvr understand no matter how hard we try...let's talk SSS!!!

I got a good recommendation...after Hort Pk can head to Labrador Pk for sunset shoot which is not too far away den to Harbourfront night shoot....samples of sunset shot by CSers in Labrador PK

I was always there when i was in the Navy but then was more interested in batt chargers than cameras...i didn't know sunsets there are so nice!!!
    Wow. A good idea for next sunset outing.

The boat in the last pic looks darn familiar. Its a PCG boat right? Used to patrol in one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hort Park to Labrador Park is quite a distance. Definitely not within walking distance.

Even from the nearest bus stop to the park itself can kill. Lol!
    I did not mention it's walking distance!!! Hell many nice places to SSS is not walking distance unless you are driving....i'm sure we can afford 4 pax to a cab if we want to
    Last edited by dev2k8; 8th April 2009 at 10:25 PM.

To Netjackel:

may i suggest that you add a tagboard(cbox) on our own webpage so we can also chat there and more guys can go there too. just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by emotic View Post
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve any respect, so to speak.
    Though I'm not saying that you have no respect for your dad, but think about it.

That's the reality of life everywhere, not only in SG.

But I believe its not very right of you to be negative about the sacrifices your dad makes.
    Think about it.

Hey Toughtrees relax lah!!! Bro Emotic dun mean anything, just trying 2 let u see things in another way ma...

As 4 mi i think i understand y ur dad is a workaholic!!! Mayb he have nothing 2 do, so he go work 2 pass time ma. Like mi, I everyday have 2 surf d net. Think I'm a netaholic??? Then all bros n sis here r photohalic!!!

Ok! Ok! Cool down, we r here 2 learn n share.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    I did not mention it's walking distance!!! Hell many nice places to SSS is not walking distance unless you are driving....i'm sure we can afford 4 pax to a cab if we want to
    I agree.

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast