Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 961

Thread: Club1000D - TCSS

  1. #301

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros, Im back till 22/4. But at the moment not sure if Im here on the 12/4. Need to 'Balek Kampung' to Sulawesi.
    For the moment, anyone game on SSS these few days .... buzz me.
    Another Punggol Sunrise? anyone?


    Welcome back our Captain Cakka!!! Bet our thread will get noiser with u ard n more kakis go SSS... Hahaha...

  2. #302

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    CLUB 1000D OFFICIAL OUTING

    WHERE: HORT PARK
    WHEN: 12TH APRIL 2008
    MEET: HARBOURFRONT MRT STATION
    TIME: 1600HRS ( PS: this is to avoid harsh afternoon sunlight. Not good for taking flowers...)
    DURATION: 4 HRS (TILL 2000HRS)
    EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD (Wanna try night shoot of harbourfront?)


    Members

    1. Rocfreaks Aka Md Affan 1000D (92254410)
    2. Just2ofus Aka Lucas 450D (91557023)
    3. Fatah (possible on the 12th)
    4. sleepytiti (97422474)
    5. Kelvin aka Netjackalsg (91070197)
    6. Vin (97681989)[not on the 5th]

    7. fedodedo aka faizal aka darkside aka nikon-user-join-canon-outing (TBC-91872487)
    8. xinsurf 1000D newbie (TBC)
    9. RyanG 450D (TBC)
    10. aozora (TBC)

    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16. More! More! More!


    Update!!!

  3. #303
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Bro, think we will b going up the bridge, like dat then can take sunset over harbour ma. Hee... Come lah, so long never see liao. By d way, how is d T-Shirt?
    ok, if i come,i will bring the catalog for the tshirt and you guys can choose the tshirt, or polo shirt or sweater, the RM prices are also there. So, we can decide on the spot
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  4. #304
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros, Im back till 22/4. But at the moment not sure if Im here on the 12/4. Need to 'Balek Kampung' to Sulawesi.
    For the moment, anyone game on SSS these few days .... buzz me.
    Another Punggol Sunrise? anyone?
    anyone wanna shoot people on the move? Candid?... sit around orchard rd, buy coffe, smoke and shoot shoot shoot?
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    anyone wanna shoot people on the move? Candid?... sit around orchard rd, buy coffe, smoke and shoot shoot shoot?
    When?
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

  6. #306
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    anyone wanna shoot people on the move? Candid?... sit around orchard rd, buy coffe, smoke and shoot shoot shoot?
    yah bro..when,,i got bring camera today lehhhhhhhhh..today on ah, after work?? hahah today is 3rd of april, hope dont miss the date..some ppl blur like me
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  7. #307
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Bro, may be this Sat we can go shooting. I just came back from Bali and flying off on the 9th to Manila again...so only this weekend free..

    By the way tonight there is a PSS presentation again. Interested to come ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros, Im back till 22/4. But at the moment not sure if Im here on the 12/4. Need to 'Balek Kampung' to Sulawesi.
    For the moment, anyone game on SSS these few days .... buzz me.
    Another Punggol Sunrise? anyone?
    Mio Cade flickr

  8. #308
    Deregistered De3pster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Opp Macritchie
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Bro, may be this Sat we can go shooting. I just came back from Bali and flying off on the 9th to Manila again...so only this weekend free..

    By the way tonight there is a PSS presentation again. Interested to come ?
    your place again? what time?

  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Haha..not my place lah. Its Photography Society of Singapore at Selegie Road. I can invite 2 guess only.

    Quote Originally Posted by De3pster View Post
    your place again? what time?
    Mio Cade flickr

  10. #310
    Member Jancire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    HillView Ave
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Hello Guys,

    I am a newbie and just bought my 1000D in March 2009. I am really interested to join you guys at Hort Park and learn some skills and technics. Please add me in if you dont mind a noob comeing along. Thank you.

  11. #311
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    CLUB 1000D OFFICIAL OUTING

    WHERE: HORT PARK
    WHEN: 12TH APRIL 2008
    MEET: HARBOURFRONT MRT STATION
    TIME: 1600HRS ( PS: this is to avoid harsh afternoon sunlight. Not good for taking flowers...)
    DURATION: 4 HRS (TILL 2000HRS)
    EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD (Wanna try night shoot of harbourfront?)


    Members

    1. Rocfreaks Aka Md Affan 1000D (92254410)
    2. Just2ofus Aka Lucas 450D (91557023)
    3. Fatah (possible on the 12th)
    4. sleepytiti (97422474)
    5. Kelvin aka Netjackalsg (91070197)
    6. Vin (97681989)[not on the 5th]

    7. fedodedo aka faizal aka darkside aka nikon-user-join-canon-outing (TBC-91872487)
    8. xinsurf 1000D newbie (TBC)
    9. RyanG 450D (TBC)
    10. aozora (TBC)

    11. JANCIRE (update us ur number- by Fatah)
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16. More! More! More!


    Update!!!
    Hi bro JANCIRE..

    Sure u can come and join us this 12th april outing..just update ur contacts here. K have fun with ur new gear..
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  12. #312
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jancire View Post
    Hello Guys,

    I am a newbie and just bought my 1000D in March 2009. I am really interested to join you guys at Hort Park and learn some skills and technics. Please add me in if you dont mind a noob comeing along. Thank you.
    helo Jancire.. welcome aboard!
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  13. #313
    Member Jancire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    HillView Ave
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Thank you Haslan.

    Fatah, my hp no is 90109428.

  14. #314

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Bro, may be this Sat we can go shooting. I just came back from Bali and flying off on the 9th to Manila again...so only this weekend free..

    By the way tonight there is a PSS presentation again. Interested to come ?
    Bros
    My finger is itching to SSS. But need to 'settled down' and do some stuff. Sun onwards I will be OK, perhaps join Bro Dev for the Vivo shoot.

    Bro Ardaan : I have join/accepted in the Photographic Society, so with you we can sign in total of 4 Bros there.

    Trying to manage my 'free time' to join you guys on 12/4.
    cakka/Flickr

  15. #315
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros
    My finger is itching to SSS. But need to 'settled down' and do some stuff. Sun onwards I will be OK, perhaps join Bro Dev for the Vivo shoot.

    Bro Ardaan : I have join/accepted in the Photographic Society, so with you we can sign in total of 4 Bros there.

    Trying to manage my 'free time' to join you guys on 12/4.

    Bro..confirm joining tonight..i follow to the PSS k..thanks,,Bro cakka later i sms u. nothing to do la tonite..very free..haha.
    Last edited by Fatah; 3rd April 2009 at 03:38 PM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  16. #316

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Bro..confirm joining tonight..i follow to the PSS k..thanks,,Bro cakka later i sms u.
    Not 2nite Bro. Only Sun onwards Im ok
    cakka/Flickr

  17. #317
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    WHERE: HORT PARK
    WHEN: 12TH APRIL 2008
    MEET: HARBOURFRONT MRT STATION
    TIME: 1600HRS ( PS: this is to avoid harsh afternoon sunlight. Not good for taking flowers...)
    DURATION: 4 HRS (TILL 2000HRS)
    EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD (Wanna try night shoot of harbourfront?)


    Members

    1. Rocfreaks Aka Md Affan 1000D (92254410)
    2. Just2ofus Aka Lucas 450D (91557023)
    3. Fatah (possible on the 12th)
    4. sleepytiti (97422474)
    5. Kelvin aka Netjackalsg (91070197)
    6. Vin (97681989)[not on the 5th]

    7. fedodedo aka faizal aka darkside aka nikon-user-join-canon-outing (TBC-91872487)
    8. xinsurf 1000D newbie (TBC)
    9. RyanG 450D (TBC)
    10. aozora (TBC)

    11. Jancire (90109428)
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16. More! More! More!


    Update!!![/QUOTE]
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Oh ok bro. Great to see another member at PSS.
    May join you all on Sunday to shoot shoot at Vivo.

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros
    My finger is itching to SSS. But need to 'settled down' and do some stuff. Sun onwards I will be OK, perhaps join Bro Dev for the Vivo shoot.

    Bro Ardaan : I have join/accepted in the Photographic Society, so with you we can sign in total of 4 Bros there.

    Trying to manage my 'free time' to join you guys on 12/4.
    Mio Cade flickr

  19. #319
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Bro Fatah, so are you coming tonight ? SMS me ya..97779072

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Bro..confirm joining tonight..i follow to the PSS k..thanks,,Bro cakka later i sms u. nothing to do la tonite..very free..haha.
    Mio Cade flickr

  20. #320
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club1000D - TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Oh ok bro. Great to see another member at PSS.
    May join you all on Sunday to shoot shoot at Vivo.
    sunday go where shoot?
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •