Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 990

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

  1. #861
    Member FVTPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    this thread is getting so fast till i cannot catch up. i guess it is due to old age already. =(
    Please visit me here. Thanks!

  2. #862

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    upgrading? Price of 450 is not going to drop bottom lah.

    500 upon launching will be compared to 450, xxxx, 50 by then, the price will be close, or maybe slightly higher. 1499? Some will not go for video recording etc. Keep 450 for now lah.
    guess starting to feel "unbalanced" with much heavier lens on my 450D body wrist gets quite strained.. i took 1-2 weeks to recover from wrist strain, can't turn wrist after using some red rubber band lens..


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Why not get rubber band first?
    yesh my poisonous one. anytime now.
    Licence to shoot.

  3. #863
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Posting via my handphone.
    Good morning everyone.

    GMAN

  4. #864

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    guess starting to feel "unbalanced" with much heavier lens on my 450D body that wrist quite strained.. i took 1-2 weeks to recover from wrist strain, can't turn wrist after using some red rubber band lens..
    What red rubber band is that? The only red rubber bands that gave me those kind of feeling would be 70-200mm f/2.8 IS, 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 IS.

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yesh my poisonous one. anytime now.
    Might have one for sale. PM me if you're interested.

    Last edited by Yoh; 26th March 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #865

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Your wedding ah bro. You can employ us. Cheap Cheap. $500/hr. Haha.


    Aww, she hates the camera. OMG. Why? Never take pictures of her right. See. Bad Boy.


    GMAN
    Haha, I got cheaper photographer in my hometown, he is the main photographer for my mum kindergarten. He charged way cheaper than your charge JKJK.

    I did, only at home, that's why she hate me
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  6. #866
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    guess starting to feel "unbalanced" with much heavier lens on my 450D body wrist gets quite strained.. i took 1-2 weeks to recover from wrist strain, can't turn wrist after using some red rubber band lens..




    yesh my poisonous one. anytime now.
    Have not played with my camera for sometime. Haha.

    GMAN

  7. #867
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Haha, I got cheaper photographer in my hometown, he is the main photographer for my mum kindergarten. He charged way cheaper than your charge JKJK.

    I did, only at home, that's why she hate me
    get her out for shoot lor. make her feel

    then before u shoot, u go like:

    gal, flirt me...I mean flirt at my cam....my cam u beri much....

  8. #868

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    get her out for shoot lor. make her feel

    then before u shoot, u go like:

    gal, flirt me...I mean flirt at my cam....my cam u beri much....
    The next moment she'll swing something in its direction and
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #869

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    u ah. won't rest till i lay hands on the red lubber band right.
    Really, there's one piece of the below lens for sale.

    P e r s p e c t i v e

  10. #870

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Have not played with my camera for sometime. Haha.

    GMAN
    hiya there *wave* go for jimmy's sss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    What red rubber band is that? The only red rubber bands that gave me those kind of feeling would be 70-200mm f/2.8 IS, 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 IS.


    Might have one for sale. PM me if you're interested.
    poisonous one, u sure are persistent in your quest to get me poisoned!
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #871

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Really, there's one piece of the below lens for sale.
    wah liew.. this will come AFTER i get my OTHER red lubber lens la.

    (but but of late, its the body also!!! ahh)
    Licence to shoot.

  12. #872

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    poisonous one, u sure are persistent in your quest to get me poisoned!
    Not quite, just introducing some good stuffs to you.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #873

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah liew.. this will come AFTER i get my OTHER red lubber lens la.

    (but but of late, its the body also!!! ahh)
    24-105mm f/4 IS huh? 70-200mm f/4 is more affordable.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #874

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    24-105mm f/4 IS huh? 70-200mm f/4 is more affordable.
    yes, i've come to appreciate the longer end of e 24-105 but, i shall get myself poisoned by renting a 70-200 for my zoo outing soon! (who knows, i may ditch the 24-105 idea )
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #875

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yes, i've come to appreciate the longer end of e 24-105 but, i shall get myself poisoned by renting a 70-200 for my zoo outing soon! (who knows, i may ditch the 24-105 idea )
    See this!

    P e r s p e c t i v e

  16. #876
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yes, i've come to appreciate the longer end of e 24-105 but, i shall get myself poisoned by renting a 70-200 for my zoo outing soon! (who knows, i may ditch the 24-105 idea )
    well, i rather u go for

    24-70 + 70-200

  17. #877

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    well, i rather u go for

    24-70 + 70-200
    Lethal poison. Both f/2.8 eh?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  18. #878

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    well, i rather u go for

    24-70 + 70-200
    Don't poison innocent people
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #879

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    ahh! jimmy is evil! not just poisonous! all the f/2.8 too heavy for me la. i'll end up with all stylo blurish pictures (hand shake, too heavy) and probably wrist problem on long run, then give up shooting all together!

    i said he was evil liao
    Last edited by xhui; 26th March 2009 at 11:45 AM.
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #880

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Lethal poison. Both f/2.8 eh?
    hehe mega virus ahead!!!
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •